Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Spectacular Member

Everyone with an X-gene combusts into flames after enhaling the mists from the Inhumans crystals. Nothing left but ashes.

With thunderous applause.

Niffleheim

I would create two new villains whose sole purpose is to destroy the X-Men (obviously) by the name of Mr. Fox and Malignant Marv.

Malignant Marv would be a character living among the mutants, befriending them while plotting their demise. While Mr. Fox is arrogantly thinking himself their savior not knowing that he is leading them to their deaths ........ that's as far as I can go although my last scene just before they all die

We see Cyclop and Storm floating on the water and slowing going under but not before Slim screams "I was Rrrrrr...."GURGLE"...IGHT" and Storm reaching out to drown him both sinking to their deaths lol!
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

Quote Originally Posted by OpticDreams View Post
    Jean wakes up and tells Cyclops she just had the most messed up dream ever, and that she thinks they shouldn't be together anymore. Somewhere in the mansion Xavier is smiling.
    Damn someone already went for the it was all a dream ending.

I was going to go for Xavier waking up, realisings mutants never existed all along, because how many times does 'Xavier's dream' get mentioned throughout the series? Come on people, it was staring us right in the face.

Would probably require some major retcon fudging to explain how and why he spends significant portions of his own dream dead, mind.

Like the final scene from Toy Story 3, where they all hold hands as they see their end coming.

Quote Originally Posted by RCX View Post
    Like the final scene from Toy Story 3, where they all hold hands as they see their end coming.
    They already did that before AoA

Quote Originally Posted by RCX View Post
    Toy Story 3 was surprisingly dark

Astonishing Member Tazpocalapse's Avatar

Nov 2 2015. Mystique comes to the X-mansion to tell the X-men that destiny gave her instructions to tell the X-men that she foresaw "The End". She tells them that Destiny forecast Decimation and other historical events and put them in a special journal that she made to help save as many mutants as she could. In the near future Anti- Mutant Extremists with the assistance of high ranking world leaders conduct a plan to build a I.P. Manipulator ( Interdimensional Probability). That will rewrite and retcon the existence of mutants across the Marvel Multiverse. The plan is for the X-men to form combat and exploration teams to find as many surviving mutants as they can and find a safe planet for mutants to be a place for them to prepare before "Time Runs out". The X-men with the help of the Exiles travel to different alternate realities to gather any mutants they can to help. They travel to the HOM to recruit Scarlet Witch to see if she can shutdown the I.P. Manipulator. After a battle royal with many of the HOM heroes and mutants. Scarlet Witch agrees to help. Next the X-men journey to DOFP to grab Franklin Richards. They liberate the planet but with heavy losses. The X-men return to 616 to find a man named Mr.Q announcing he has found a cure to the X-gene. Mr. Q is the leader of the group that is building the I.P. Manipulator. The X-men attack his base that is being guarded by Nimrod, Sentinels, Friends of Humanity, and Predator X clones. Mr. Q races to start the machine with Wolverine, Storm, Cyclops, Magneto and Rachel Grey in pursuit. Mr. Q plays his last card and reveals he is a host for Cassandra Nova and she attacks the X-men. Mr.Q then makes some dramatic speech about it being to many mutants and that the X-men no longer have meaning and hits the switch. The End.

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

I would have the dream be realized. Mutants acepted. The X-men would disband, with the promise that if needed they would continue helping the world. The school would stay open for any new mutant who need help controlling their powers.
    X-Men Forever

Quote Originally Posted by berserkerclaw View Post
    I would have the dream be realized. Mutants acepted. The X-men would disband, with the promise that if needed they would continue helping the world. The school would stay open for any new mutant who need help controlling their powers.
    Easy and simple like X-men the end without all the stupids death.

Mine is simple, Rogue takes control of the Avengers , fire all the members and make every xman ever a Avenger and fake their origins yeah shugah we all inhumans all haill Queen Meddy

so Fox get the Avengers and Marvel the X-men : Inversion.

i would have the X-Men already retired, Mutants are accepted across the world, Emma Frost would be President. Beast would work for the future foundation, Scott runs Shield, Wolverine also works for shield with his own squad. Storm open a school of her own, Shadowcat lives in space co-leader of the Guardians of the Galaxy, Rachel is with her as the lead priestess of the Phoenix force. Magik is the New Sorceresses Supreme, Iceman married Opal and started a family. Pyslocke Fixed Angels Memories, they both run the Hellfire Club. Cable and Bishop created the XSE, its apart of Shield now. Havok married Polaris and had many kids, Magneto decide to move in to be close his grandchildren. Nightcrawler starred in hit movie series "Dance with the Blue Demon" and Dazzler went back to music, had 5 more platinum records both becoming a producer, for Pixie and the x-girls. Chamber had a couple of reality shows before starring in a horror movie with NightCrawler, Marrow, Hollow and Husk; Dance with the Blue Demon 3: Demon Parade. he marries Husk. Forage creates is company again, he teams up with Emma and Sunspot to buy out Tony Stark and AIM.

The Avengers are the only Super hero team left till Scarlet Witch snap again and kills off half of the team when she get dumped again. Emma orders the X-Men back to kill the Scarlet Witch. in the end it is revealed that she changed her origin so she wouldn't be Magneto's daughter. Wolverine tells her he doesn't care and cut her head off. Scott and Logan sit in the bar drinking to finally getting rid of that Witch. they compare stories of their kids, Wolverine has another daughter she lives with Storm in the School. Scott has four kids, Ruby, Jean, Frost and Xavier.
    The dream is dead, so wake up and fight!

Brought to you by CarlsJr SickAlice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by berserkerclaw View Post
    A happy ending to this effect. Governments would sign authority granting and protecting mutant rights instead of signing ones against like usual. I'd keep the X-Men in mine but they would become a sanctioned peace keeping institution not unlike how the Avengers name is supposed to stand. Likewise the school remains in mine but expands into a broader system of education and study. Also Wolverine retires in Honolulu and finds a content existence where he owns a bar.
    I make love, you make me sick.

Father Son Kamehameha < Kuwagaton's Avatar

The ghosts of Logan and Jean fuse and go on a rampage. Everyone is killed in respective and resurrected titles, like jubilee in generation x and dani in New Mutants etc.

Wanda channels Xavier and summons Steve Rogers to whack it with his shield. The end.

The government orders everyone tested for the X-gene. They can't find anyone who doesn't have it.
    Beverly Allen, the Bee--with honey and stinger.

"If humans have souls, then clones will have them, too."--Arthur Caplan

Quote Originally Posted by Kuwagaton View Post
    The ghosts of Logan and Jean fuse and go on a rampage. Everyone is killed in respective and resurrected titles, like jubilee in generation x and dani in New Mutants etc.

Wanda channels Xavier and summons Steve Rogers to whack it with his shield. The end.

LMAO

Best ending yet!