Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
    Incredible Member

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vinsanity View Post
    - John Stewart with Vixen - I liked in JLU plus Hawkgirl one but in the comics Hawkgirl and Hawkman go together. I could see John with someone like Fire.
    I really enjoyed John with Vixen. A cosmic or Earth-bound double date featuring Guy & Ice along with John & Fire could be very entertaining.

Quote Originally Posted by Vinsanity View Post
    What I could imagine though

- Pre New 52 Wally West with Barbara Gordon - I don't know why I can see it working
    - Hal Jordan with Lois Lane - That could be too much funny
    - John Stewart with Black Canary - No Idea why lol.

I'm pretty open when it comes to superhero relationships but a lot just don't work out like in real life like celebs.
    All these pairings are outside the box, and could be very interesting under the imaginative writers.

John Stewart dating Earth women is a relatively new concept.
    Last edited by Anthony Shaw; 03-14-2015 at 12:32 PM.

Best pair of buds ever :

And if two is not enough for you :

One of my all time favorites has always been Hourman and Jesse Quick/Liberty Bell

Quote Originally Posted by GoingPostal View Post

Pfft...

Whaaaa! No u guys certainly do not...
    Last edited by Godlike13; 03-14-2015 at 11:59 PM.

Haha, that's one of DC immortal bromance right there true enough.

Astonishing Member

Well I'm very curious on exploring the Val and Karen/Power Girl relationship. Two kryptonian super beings with near opposite personalities, hopefully after the madness of world end is finish we can get to exploring it again.

Extraordinary Member

Haha, that's one of DC immortal bromance right there true enough.
    A lot of bromances have been destroyed post Flashpoint.......in addition to the romances.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by leo619 View Post
    Well I'm very curious on exploring the Val and Karen/Power Girl relationship. Two kryptonian super beings with near opposite personalities, hopefully after the madness of world end is finish we can get to exploring it again.
    That potential relationship is one of the reasons I am considering picking up Earth 2 after the current doom & gloom saga ends. Two Kryptonians together that are neither blood-related, nor enemies is a fascinating concept.

Astonishing Member mathew101281's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Imacomicfan View Post

Supergirl looks like she's saying "dude what are you doing?" In that picture.

Quote Originally Posted by mathew101281 View Post
    Supergirl looks like she's saying "dude what are you doing?" In that picture.
    Lol, true. That's maybe not the best picture to illustrate the affection they may have one for each other.

True.

Same with Dick Grayson, he works with everybody lol. Donna, Starfire, Babs...you name it.
    I always liked Dick and Babs or Dick and Donna. I wished that Dick and Donna would've gotten together in Robinson's JLA when they were leading it.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Shaw View Post
    I really enjoyed John with Vixen. A cosmic or Earth-bound double date featuring Guy & Ice along with John & Fire could be very entertaining.

All these pairings are outside the box, and could be very interesting under the imaginative writers.

John Stewart dating Earth women is a relatively new concept.
    I think he dated one Earth Woman back in the 70's but then it became GL after Lantern and then Vixen and Hawkgirl as well. Just a normal Earth Woman would be cool. Also I would read an issue with a double space date with John & Fire and Guy and Ice. Would be funny as.

My favorite pairing in the DCU is Beastboy and Terra, no question.
    bbtpost.jpg
    This couple never got a fair chance IMO. First, there was Judas Contract, then with "Terra II" they were bringing them together again and then messed it up. And more recently, in the new 52 universe, they were introduced together in The Ravagers, and were in a relationship and kissed and everything but again, they get torn apart unfairly and Terra seems to have disappeared completely now.

Even the 2003 TT series, brought them together again. I disagree with the TCs assessment that the BB and Raven relationship bled into the series, BB and Terra's relationship was definitely more prevalent, BB and Raven had more of a brother and sister relationship in the series.

I'm really hoping the new Terra shows up again in Teen Titans at some point and reunites with BB. I really liked her fresh start in the Ravagers and want to see more of her and more of the relationship.