Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by leo619 View Post
    Well I'm very curious on exploring the Val and Karen/Power Girl relationship. Two kryptonian super beings with near opposite personalities, hopefully after the madness of world end is finish we can get to exploring it again.

I agree, but at the same time, I think right now Earth 2 has way too much potential for just one book once the release date is coming. IMO, they should have 3-4 books to give every one ample time because right now, 1 book everyone will be fighting for space. Earth 2 Society should be like the justice league book of that world, than you have World's Finest which would have Val, Karen, New Batman and Huntress, A book focusing on Hawkgirl, Green Lantern and Flash, and possibly a 4th book for other characters.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vinsanity View Post
    I think he dated one Earth Woman back in the 70's but then it became GL after Lantern and then Vixen and Hawkgirl as well. Just a normal Earth Woman would be cool. Also I would read an issue with a double space date with John & Fire and Guy and Ice. Would be funny as.
    You are right. John has dated Earth women. He even dated an Earth woman during the Mosaic era.

The alien women does outnumber the Earth women.

That double date could be epic fun!

Incredible Member

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by themiddle View Post
    aww.. cute...

I do miss the original ConnerxCassie .

Ironically, the sidekicks (well, if you count Conner as Supes' sidekick) got together in canon proper before the main heroes .
    Last edited by Frontier; 03-19-2015 at 08:48 PM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I do miss the original ConnerxCassie .

Ironically, the sidekicks (well, if you count Conner as Supes' sidekick) got together in canon proper before the main heroes .
    then when kon died, it got awkward with tim.

Quote Originally Posted by silly View Post
    then when kon died, it got awkward with tim.
    I thought it was done better in YJ than TT under Johns' pen.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vinsanity View Post
    I thought it was done better in YJ than TT under Johns' pen.
    PAD kind of wrote Cassie as a combination of geeky girl and tomboy, with her growing into a more "feminine" characterization as the series went on, with Kon as the wannabe bad boy. Johns's direction seems to have more of cool headed jock, cheerleader thing going on between those two.
    Like action, adventure, rogues, and outlaws? Like anti-heroes, femme fatales, mysteries and thrillers?

I wrote a book with them. Outlaw’s Shadow: A Sherwood Noir. Robin Hood’s evil counterpart, Guy of Gisbourne, is the main character. Feel free to give it a look: https://read.amazon.com/kp/embed?asi...E2PKBNJFH76GQP

BANNED

Kon and cassie are a super-wonder pairing that I can like

Quote Originally Posted by godisawesome View Post
    PAD kind of wrote Cassie as a combination of geeky girl and tomboy, with her growing into a more "feminine" characterization as the series went on, with Kon as the wannabe bad boy. Johns's direction seems to have more of cool headed jock, cheerleader thing going on between those two.
    I didn't mind the cool-headed jock/cheerleader thing but I felt Cassie was a bit ehhh in Johns' TT. I guess more melodramatic. I liked that pairing but I also like Tim x Cassie in the Current New52verse.

Personally I've always prefered TimxCassie to KonxCassie
    We need better comics

Quote Originally Posted by themiddle View Post
    I'm much more a fan of Superboy and Wonder Girl than I am of Superboy and Ms. Martian.

I didn't like their pairing in the YJ cartoon or the Smallville comic. If/when Ms. Martian is introduced in the DCnU 52, I hope a romantic/sexual relationship between these two is not pursued.

I like Ms. Martian too (although her animated counter part was at times a tad over the top for me) and think she is a great character. I hope DC brings her back sooner rather than later. Her and Superboy being together though just doesn't work for me.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    I'm much more a fan of Superboy and Wonder Girl than I am of Superboy and Ms. Martian.

I didn't like their pairing in the YJ cartoon or the Smallville comic. If/when Ms. Martian is introduced in the DCnU 52, I hope a romantic/sexual relationship between these two is not pursued.

I like Ms. Martian too (although her animated counter part was at times a tad over the top for me) and think she is a great character. I hope DC brings her back sooner rather than later. Her and Superboy being together though just doesn't work for me.
    i just couldn't get over the idea that even though megan is a shape shifter, her true martian form looks like that. somehow that reminds me of those horror b-movies i've seen when i was i kid.

so yeah, i prefer superboy and wondergirl together.