Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Super Moderator

Default REVIEW: Thor, #5

Artist Jorge Molina joins writer Jason Aaron for the adventures of Thor in "Thor" #5 as the latest wielder of Mjolnir encounters the Absorbing Man and Titania.

Full review here.

wish they would just reveal who thor is so they wouldn't have to rely on that mystery which is the only thing interesting so far

Incredible Member RobertoDaCosta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jean Grey View Post
    wish they would just reveal who thor is so they wouldn't have to rely on that mystery which is the only thing interesting so far
    come on, Jean! the strength of the run relays on the fact that it is able to craft great stories without the need to reveal her identity until issue #50!
    don't be a spoilsport!
    Bring back Ultimate Dazzler!!

Fantastic Member

I feel like I read an entirely different issue than the reviewer.

Still loving this title, but I definitely noticed the absence of Dauterman's art this time around. Glad to see it'll be back in issue #6 (this isn't to say the art in this issue wasn't good, I just prefer Dauterman's).
    Harley Quinn, New Suicide Squad, Grayson, Batgirl, Red Sonja, The Mighty Thor, Catwoman, Bitch Planet, Secret Six, Silk, Descender, Sabrina, Archie, JLA, DC Bombshells, Black Magick, Paper Girls, Tokyo Ghost, Vampirella, Scarlet Witch, A-Force, Extraordinary X-Men, X-Men '92, The Legend of Wonder Woman, All-New Wolverine, Power Rangers, Hellcat, Monstress, Descender

I'm loving this book. It's not as good as it was during the god bomb run, but it's still up there. That said, not happy with Aaron calling her Thor. She's not Thor because she wields the hammer. Thor was stripped of Mjolnir as he was no longer worthy, which is a pretty good change of pace for him as a character, but Aaron shouldn't have robbed him of his name as well. Hopefully things get back to normal soon in that regard because it all seems ridiculous. But I'd still like her to wield Mjolnir for a while longer, because she's a total badass !