BANNED

Default Marvel role for Andrew Garfield

i heard a rumor a month ago that despite marvel getting the rights they would consider andrew for another role at marvel the same way Brandon Routh did for superman and now being atom and Chris Evans from Human Torch to Captain America.

i for one feel that Andrew should be given another chance for spiderman hopefully in some short film or a web series or just release a directors cut of TASM 1 and 2.

so any role for garfield in the MCU you guys should best fit for him?

Amazing Member

A younger Willie Lumpkin. Put a beard on him and it's done.

iMan 42s

Andrew if he would stay in the spider world I could see him as Clash. It might even be a cool way to see Peter's early days without an origin story.
    -----------------------------------
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by SuperiorIronman View Post
    Andrew if he would stay in the spider world I could see him as Clash. It might even be a cool way to see Peter's early days without an origin story.
    nice choice.

some people say nova for some reason

If we're going to go the Brandon Routh route, we should note that Marvel already cast Hank Pym and Scott Lang. But Eric O'Grady is still a possibility.

Speedball or Justice in a New Warriors movie!

BANNED

Justice is a good fit for him as well since Justice like spiderman does have a sense of responsibility and is considered a very good man. still to be honest if he was casted in the marvel role i still feel he didn't get what he wanted out of the character because of sony's tampering. but those are just my feeling and i didn't make this thread for nothing. i just thought if garfield wanted to be part of the MCU he should get the part. maybe have emma be Justice's love interest like Namorita or something. i know that's nova's love interest but you can't go wrong with andrew and emma.

i also hope that some luck director would hire Andrew to reprise the role for a spiderman short film the same way Adi Shankar did for thomas jane for the punisher

Boing Boing Baggies. Baggie_Saiyan's Avatar

Peter Parker/Spider-man. He was perfect. Can't believe they are getting rid of him
    "Yes...Mondo Cool"- Vegeta.

Quote Originally Posted by Baggie_Saiyan View Post
    Peter Parker/Spider-man. He was perfect. Can't believe they are getting rid of him
    Completely in agreement. When he was cast, in 2010, I was like 'Who?'

And now, in of this decision, I'm like '...Why?', even though I know it's not because of Andrew, or anything.

Just wanting to go younger and, sure, did have discussions for him to join MCU:

http://screenrant.com/spider-man-mar...drew-garfield/

Garfield as Harry Osborn could be interesting, be it in The Sinister Six, Spider-Man, or another.