Mighty Member

Default Toothless (HTTYD) vs Godzilla

The little guy (he's less than 30 feet from nose to tail-tip) is not only the Chieftain of Dragons, but took the title by main force and willpower.

What incarnation of the King of Monsters does he have a chance against? Yes, I am assuming Hiccup is riding or he has a controllable prosthetic on.
    • Showa version?
    • Heisei version?
    • Millennium version?
    • Emmerich/1998 version?
    • Legendary Films version?

BANNED

Whichever versions don't have a Nuclear Pulse; that attack has a concussive property potent enough to knock down buildings(Burning Godzilla comes to mind) One hit from that, and Toothless is as good as dead. Also whichever Godzilla doesn't have the Organizer-G1 cells; that stuff was regenerating him the moment attacks ended(as per his feats with the drill or special-tipped missiles...) AND then. Whichever version doesn't have high intelligence, very high(for his size) speed and agility.

I reckon that leaves Legendary, Zilla, Godzilla Jr(Godzilla X Destroyah) and Minilla(Godzilla X Space Godzilla) which Toothless has the best chances against. Best chance of course, would be against Minilla.

I don't see Toothless being able to do any significant damage to Legendary.
    “The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
    -Stephen McCranie