Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by berserkerclaw View Post
    Thats what I care about. The 616 versions but so far all the books are AU. I do wonder if they majorly will be in main secret wars title. I won't be getting g the main series though
    Yeah, I think they'll be in the main series as well. I don't intend to alter my policy of skipping main Marvel events for it either.
    Game Over man! Game Over!

So Wolverines is coming to an end, huh? Kind of figured that might happen. I suppose Old Man Logan will take its place on my pull list then. Other than those two books, I guess I'll get Uncanny X-men and Uncanny Avengers. Maybe Inferno too. That's about it.

BANNED

I don't think the gold side books are cancelled just halted for SW big shake up.

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    Loving the Storm #11 cover a lot!

Beautiful cover!

Quote Originally Posted by Hariel0079 View Post
    I don't think the gold side books are cancelled just halted for SW big shake up.
    I talked to Kalan on twitter, he only had time for 6 issues for SMAXM, so his run "offically" ended as opposed to canceld. But he says he's got more Marvel work lined up.
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by Hariel0079 View Post
    Seems like UXM 600 will put an end to this blue team/gold team nonsense so whatever we get at the end of the event will probably be completely different regardless.

BANNED

Dauterman is my Coipel stand-in.

I haven't feel soo excited since they announced that "Under the Dome" was renewed. (that that however you want)

So Amazing X-Men's last issue is in April?

All new X-line and status quo in the Summer I guess. Too bad about SMATXM and Cyclops and the lot but also BUH-BYE BABY 05! I hope Xavier scrubbing your minds clean will be painful!

Amazing Member

Ha,ha,ha only one x-team title? Really?

Quote Originally Posted by x-mind View Post
    Ha,ha,ha only one x-team title? Really?
    Now, now...don't be like that...this is all in your head remember...nothing to see here, just keep walking.

BANNED

What makes this the "Complex" edition of the solicits? It seems to have a point, after all

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald_616 View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if we get 2-4 more X-Related announcements from Secret Wars. Utopolis, Limbo and possibly Bar Sinister could still be X-Books.

This seems more like an AoA scenario where all the regular titles end and are temporarily replaced until new titles launch in Sept/Oct
    Well yeah announcement are coming aside from Inferno and OMG we have AOA, AVX, years of future past, X-Men '92 House of m
    X-Men Forever

Quote Originally Posted by Star_Jammer View Post
    Dauterman is my Coipel stand-in.
    Pffft. Dauterman is more dynamic, timely, and consistent. Coipel definitely seems to be a major influence, but his short runs don't leave an impression on me.