Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Also...

No wolverines in Secret Wars is what I gathered from his old man logan answer. If so, I wonder what marvel plan on doing with daken and x23 post secret wars???

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

I wonder too. I hope that Daken and especially X23 don't become in using Alonso analogy pizza toppings that fall offf. There's a chance they won't Survive the destruction of 616
    X-Men Forever

I kinda just assumed that Logan's new clone would become the new Wolverine, but that's probably too obvious and simple. Laura has the most reason and drive to do it, and would probably be the best choice among those on the team, so I could definitely see it being her unless Sabertooth and Daken object.

Nice to get some vague hints that Elixir is still alive .

Honsetly, if any AU Wolverine replaces the 616 one for the new MU, I'd expect it to be '92 Logan. He'd pretty much be the "classic" Wolverine back, so I don't see why they'd use the Old Man Logan version unless they deliberately wanted an older looking Logan post-Secret War.

Very nice interview in general from Mr. Soule and looking forward to the next Wolverines issue .

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I kinda just assumed that Logan's new clone would become the new Wolverine, but that's probably too obvious and simple. Laura has the most reason and drive to do it, and would probably be the best choice among those on the team, so I could definitely see it being her unless Sabertooth and Daken object.

Nice to get some vague hints that Elixir is still alive .

Honsetly, if any AU Wolverine replaces the 616 one for the new MU, I'd expect it to be '92 Logan. He'd pretty much be the "classic" Wolverine back, so I don't see why they'd use the Old Man Logan version unless they deliberately wanted an older looking Logan post-Secret War.

Very nice interview in general from Mr. Soule and looking forward to the next Wolverines issue .
    I can't say I want Laura to be the "New Wolverine". It takes away from her getting to really grow her own personality and purpose, if she is just following in her psuedo-Father's footprints. Daken I could see it going to, since he basically is Wolverine Jr. anyway. I still think it will turn out to be Shogun, given the amount of exposition and importance he gets in spite of coming into this as a nobody.

Quote Originally Posted by berserkerclaw View Post
    I wonder too. I hope that Daken and especially X23 don't become in using Alonso analogy pizza toppings that fall offf. There's a chance they won't Survive the destruction of 616
    Maybe Daken and X merge together? They become a brand new character.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Beezzi View Post
    Yeah, i see it being X as well. She's the best fit. Hopefully SW won't just reboot the whole dead Logan thing...

While x-23 may have her fan base, it doesnt mean she's "strong" enough character to hold it.

Quote Originally Posted by Starsmoar View Post
    See, that's why I don't like a lot of these teen characters.

Simply suffering does not make a great character. Every character angsts; I'm sure even that furry monstrosity Squirrel Girl has her off-days.

Anyway, I love Mystique manhandling this team. I'm enjoying the threads that are weaving between each character and each faction with their own agendas. Wolverines and Magneto continue to be the best X-Men reads right now.
    Thing is, he was one of the last few links to a certain time in X-Men, and that was all taken away with a schoolbus explosion and a sniper.

Brought to you by CarlsJr SickAlice's Avatar

I'm mostly interested in how Mystiques story unfolds. I was intrigued by her Logan Legacy issue.
    I make love, you make me sick.

Quote Originally Posted by SickAlice View Post
    I'm mostly interested in how Mystiques story unfolds. I was intrigued by her Logan Legacy issue.
    Me too. I really like the way she's being portrayed in this series.

Great article. Love what Soule is doing with Mystique and X-23. I think those two have really been stealing the show. While I was disappointed that Mystique didn't stay inverted after the end of AXIS, she has shown in this series why she's so good at what she does. So long as these two can stay at the top of their game, I can stand characters like Sabretooth being a lot less interesting. I still hope that by the end, X-23 becomes the new Wolverine. She deserves it way more than Sabretooth.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Starsmoar View Post
    Why do we want Elixir back again?

Are TeenAngel and Eye Boy not enough for the blonde twink quota?
    Rather have Elixer then those two
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

Hoping to see an excellent Mystique storyline after Bendis's Madripoor deal was just abandoned. And the less said about Aaron's take on her, the better.

That "B" better stand for Bradley, as in Maverick.

I would have like to see Wolverine's other son ERISTA re-introduced in the 616 as well as his bad seed son from the future RAZE.

Quote Originally Posted by DurararaFTW View Post
    That "B" better stand for Bradley, as in Maverick.
    That would be epic! I never thought of it.