Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Thirsty?

Resistance Is Fertile Junior Wormwood's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jeremypowell View Post
    You do know this is a beer, not a wine, right? If you wait to drink one many years from now when the Hellboy universe wraps up, it's going to taste pretty nasty.
    Haha! No, I know... I imagine I'll drink one with issue 7, one with issue 8, and the other over a big issue of BPRD.

FedEx delivered mine today!

All-New Member

I'd be interested in at least one bottle, Junior. Drop me a line when you know more. Thanks!

Resistance Is Fertile Junior Wormwood's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by thb View Post
    I'd be interested in at least one bottle, Junior. Drop me a line when you know more. Thanks!
    Not sure I can get any more, but I will know in the next day or two.

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Junior Wormwood View Post
    Not sure I can get any more, but I will know in the next day or two.
    Please let me know either way, JW. I hesititated early & am now regretting it.

Thanks,

Rick

Well, I had ordered a six-pack to share with friends, but due to the absolutely moronic alcohol laws, even though Rogue was cleared to ship from their state to mine, they wound up not being able to do it!

BUT, those people at Rogue are classy. When I wrote back and said I was bummed out, but could I just buy an empty bottle for my HB collection, the guy who was dealing with all this crap said that an empty bottle was supposed to be part of all orders as a "thank you" to customers, so they were still sending me one FREE. Okay, cool!

Well, it finally came on Saturday, and I have to say, they really went above and beyond. As you can see from the pic, the bottle was inside a formed styrofoam container and that was in a cardboard box matched to the exact dimensions of the styrofoam. (Also, the note of apology was true class.) This bottle was amazingly well packaged, and on top of everything else, it is a beautiful creation. I did not realize that the image is actually printed on the bottle (instead of being a paper label). Even though I couldn't sample the brew, I am still rather happy with the whole situation.

HB Rogue Ale.jpg

That's great you got the bottle at least, it is very nicely done. I never got an empty bottle with my order, but I did get 3 full ones.

20150228_141807.jpg