Page 3 of 70 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Viteh View Post
    So BOTA was pointless, that arc in ANXM after the Trial was pointless. Did Xavier even ask about the 05?
    That's not fair...Charlie had bigger things on his mind than his missing students! Did you see what Eva was wearing? No sane man could think straight with that much leg begging for attention.

Well Charles already seemingly decided to say "f this future" after he found out a travesty called "Jean Grey Institute" was build on the remains of his anchestral home so, I doubt he would've liked it.

I'd be pissed about how nothing happened, except we have very few Bendis left. Although given that we'll essentially get an X-Men reboot after Secret Wars, I get the feeling Bendis will do some random retcon that has no story basis, just for shock value.

And what exactly has Scott done that's so bad? Killing Xavier? Pretty sure he did a favor to the world.
    Xavier took part in this murder!

Like, Jesus! This is really a dark and cynical thing and you guys are acting like it's solving a problem! This is a story where the heroes are more villainous than the "villain"! Doesn't anyone find that extremely fucked up?!

So BOTA was pointless, that arc in ANXM after the Trial was pointless. Did Xavier even ask about the 05?
    I think we're acting that somehow Matthew not being born and Xavier changing his Will are the only changes.

Oh and Wolverine dying. That too.
    X-Poster of the Month: April 2013

Amazing Member

I am happy about this end for only one reason.... Because,Mystique and Xavier are not married anymore, it was a stupid idea and now is over so I am happy for it.

It looks like the UXM storyline won't make it til TRO, so Hickman essentially wrote the last story featuring the X-Men. I am really ok with that. I love it.

Sad the whole Revolution story ended up being nothing in the end. At least this arc, and the whole run, it about over. Can't wait to see all those new mutants Bendis created be erased after Secret Wars, haha.

Am I the only one seeing the problem here? The X-MEN's leader just undid the birth of someone who really didn't want any trouble at all!

Like, this is one of the most screwed up things, and you guys are acting like Eva Bell is a hero cause of this?! This is supervillain stuff!

Fantastic Member

Meh, maybe Eva would end up being an Askani, like Sanctity lol.

i wish iceman would just go jump off a cliff already.

Quote Originally Posted by AgentFelix View Post
    I think we're acting that somehow Matthew not being born and Xavier changing his Will are the only changes.

No mention of Mystique kinda implies that there's no blue wolverine. I get the feeling Bendis had a plan for Mystique, but changed it when he decided to leave the X-Men. That's why he changed the will.
    Last edited by Viteh; 02-18-2015 at 09:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Songbird/Diamondback View Post
    Am I the only one seeing the problem here? The X-MEN's leader just undid the birth of someone who really didn't want any trouble at all!

Like, this is one of the most screwed up things, and you guys are acting like Eva Bell is a hero cause of this?! This is supervillain stuff!
    Who's acting like she a hero? I think so far everyone's consensus has been that this is a feckin' travasity! We're just too damn jaded to take it seriously.

No mention of Mystique kinda implies that there's no blue wolverine. I get the feeling Bendis had a plan for Mystique, for changed it when he decided to leave the X-Men. That's why he changed the will.
    Is all the future X-Men from BoTA now nullified? Damn and I liked adult Shogo - poor Psylocke, she thought he was kinda hot.
    Last edited by Beezzi; 02-18-2015 at 09:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AgentFelix View Post

If Xavier didn't married Mystique, there is no "Baby Xavier" from the future. So yeah, BotA never happened... lol (ok, maybe they got a baby but didn't married)

Quote Originally Posted by Songbird/Diamondback View Post

mmmmmm Morality debates. Excellent.

You pose a question I don't have an answer to. Xavier already tried to suppress his powers. I guess the second method would be to try to raise and train him. Unknown how it would work out but it would have been worth a try a guess.

Storywise though, the hell with retconning a hero even MORE powerful than Sentry into the X-Men.
    X-Poster of the Month: April 2013