Page 4 of 70 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Songbird/Diamondback View Post
    Am I the only one seeing the problem here? The X-MEN's leader just undid the birth of someone who really didn't want any trouble at all!

Like, this is one of the most screwed up things, and you guys are acting like Eva Bell is a hero cause of this?! This is supervillain stuff!
    And she blames Scott for it. Scott gets all of the blame for being the only person that actually tried to help the mutant.

Scott killed Xavier under the influence of the Phoenix. Eva Bell and Charles Xavier willingly undid the life of one of the most powerful mutants in existence. The X-Morons tried to kill the mutant too because you know how they like to bend over backwards to SHIELD and would rather blame other people (mostly Scott), as in this case it was the mutant. I think Bendis might have done everyone a favour, because now it seems that Cyclops is pretty much the only mutant that could be seen as a hero now.

Quote Originally Posted by Beezzi View Post
    Who's acting like she a hero? I think so far everyone's consensus has been that this is a feckin' travasity! We're just too damn jaded to take it seriously.

Is all the future X-Men from BoTA now nullified? Damn and I liked adult Shogo - poor Psylocke, she thought he was kinda hot.
    Shogo already exists, so he'll be in the future somewhere.

Let us have a moment of silence for Matthew Malloy. The Mutant who did nothing wrong but be born.

Quote Originally Posted by Beezzi View Post
    Who's acting like she a hero? I think so far everyone's consensus has been that this is a feckin' travasity! We're just too damn jaded to take it seriously.
    I already saw someone on Tumblr quote it like it's a girl power moment. I'm genuinely disturbed.

BANNED

Xavier marrying Mystique, killing Exodus... why does Bendis do it?
    To rile the x-fans and cause unnecessary drama amongst the fans?

Counting down the days till this troll is off the x-books.

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Hahahahahahahahha. Eight freakin' issues just so that Cyclops can go on time-out because he didn't put out. Utterly bonkers.

On a slightly darker note, does Eva seriously not remember that Cyclops was bullied out of bed, like, a few hours before? And, say, that OTHER grown-ups are responsible for their actions, too?

On an even darker note, I can't help but feel that Dead!Future!Magik from the UXM/ANXM Annuals is currently face-palming in the afterlife, lol.
    Last edited by FluffyCyclopsRLZ; 02-18-2015 at 10:00 AM.

It's amazing that in one issue, I went from liking Eva Bell to now wanting her head crushed.

No seriously, she deserves to be killed horribly now.

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    Let us have a moment of silence for Matthew Malloy. The Mutant who did nothing wrong but be born.
    He demonstratively had some control over his powers when he killed Emma Frost.

Oh right, Exodus is back! Yay!

If Bendis retcons his entire run I'll be one happy guy.

One thing I like is that this proves Matthew Malloy wasn't the Phoenix Egg Scott mentioned.

Quote Originally Posted by Narasinha View Post
    If Xavier didn't married Mystique, there is no "Baby Xavier" from the future. So yeah, BotA never happened... lol (ok, maybe they got a baby but didn't married)
    True, and it seemed like he went out of his way to establish baby Xavier. By making it that he was born before his run even started, unlike Raze you wouldn't have to just change the future to eliminate him...you'd have to change the past. CHECK AND CHECK. lol.

Are we really angry about no future Brotherhood though? They were kind of a trainwreck.
    X-Poster of the Month: April 2013

So there should be 2 Eva Bell's now. One who went back in time to get Xavier, and one in the new timeline who didn't and is still at the school probably wondering why she got kicked out. Just like how there were 2 Wolverines in Age of Ultron.
    Last edited by Model 1911A1 Cal .45; 02-18-2015 at 10:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Songbird/Diamondback View Post
    I already saw someone on Tumblr quote it like it's a girl power moment. I'm genuinely disturbed.
    Girl Power!? AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...done...nope needs moar...AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

I think you should all focus on the really important question.

Did Eva's snatch make it to publication?
    Game Over man! Game Over!

Quote Originally Posted by Model 1911A1 Cal .45 View Post
    So there should be 2 Eva Bell's now. One who went back in time to get Xavier, and one in the new timeline who didn't and is still at the school probably wondering why she got kicked out. Just like how there were 2 Wolverines in Age of Ultron.
    Yeah, this kinda implies that Eva just seamlessly assimilates every current version of herself into her being whereever she goes.

Quote Originally Posted by All-New Valar Stercus NOW.1 View Post
    I think you should all focus on the really important question.

Did Eva's snatch make it to publication?
    It did.

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AgentFelix View Post
    Are we really angry about no future Brotherhood though? They were kind of a trainwreck.
    Baby Xavier whining about the X-Men murdering the fake/Wikipedia version of Xavier's legacy was all kinds of lulzy, no?