Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Winx Club Forever View Post
    Damn it! I really hope this isn't the beginning of the end for Lucha Underground. They are the best wrestling show right now.
    I noticed that it is no longer listed among the "Series" on El Rey when you look it up in Comcast's "On Demand" section. While there's no telling exactly what that means, I do have a feeling that it might not be good.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    I noticed that it is no longer listed among the "Series" on El Rey when you look it up in Comcast's "On Demand" section. While there's no telling exactly what that means, I do have a feeling that it might not be good.

Uh oh, that really sounds bad.

Vader, take it away ...

http://www.nooooooooooooooo.com/
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Well...

Without knowing if they will be back or not, that was potentially one heck of a way to go out.

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    Well...

Without knowing if they will be back or not, that was potentially one heck of a way to go out.
    What happened?

I'll "Spoiler" tag it so no one who wants to try to watch it gets the beans spilled for them...

spoilers:
    - First: The The Mack/Mil Muertes "Deathmatch". It was a keeper. Haven't seen the "Three Stooges" aspect done that well in a while.

- Second: Pentagon Dark beat Marty The Moth to get his title back. Vampiro saved Pentagon from getting pounded on by Marty's sidekick. After saving him, Vampiro hit Pentagon with a low blow. If you recall the "My Master" bit from Pentagon and Vampiro during the first season, you will recall that it closed with Vampiro having a master that we never saw. Well, he showed up to take Pentagon apart after Vampiro softened him up.

Once that happened, Jake Strong turned in his Gift Of The Gods Title and win the title from a completely demolished Pentagon Dark.

- As for the "Cut Scene" close...

At the start of this season, the actor playing Antonio Cueto was "Killed" and that actor showed up at the funeral as Antonio and Matanza's father Dario Cueto. Same actor went from playing the son to playing the son's father! During the season, El Dragon Azteca Jr. and Aerostar brought Phoenix back from the "Dead". After the now assembled "Gods"(Vampiro's Master/Jake Strong/Dario/You Get It) sit in the back of the limo with their new leader(Wade Barrett), they cut to Antonio Cueto's funeral at the start of the season. After Dario takes Matanza's key from Antonio's neck and leaves, we see Aerostar show up with the amulet that brought Phoenix back and raise Antonio from the dead. Dude sits right up in the coffin.

Things wrap with a "To Be Continued..." on a black screen.
    end of spoilers

Here's a bit from an article on the potential fifth season...

http://www.prowrestlingsheet.com/luc.../#.W-VkjDNRddg

Lucha Underground Executive Producer Doesn’t Know if Season 5 Will Happen
    “I don’t know anything about season 5,” Executive Producer Eric Van Wagenen told the Masks, Mats & Mayhem show during a recent interview. “We survive as El Rey survives. We need them to be successful and we need them to be able to afford to do the show.”

From the looks of the article the show and the network may be at something of a fork in the road.

Here's another interesting article about the show's fourth season for the folks who may be interested...

https://www.thewrap.com/lucha-underg...-noir-kingdom/

‘Lucha Underground': Turning A Dirty Warehouse Into A Neo-Noir Kingdom

i hope they put out a blu ray set.

All of lucha underground is on tubi Free for those of you who misst out.

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    i saw dario was revealed as el jefe. that would be cool. probably won't be filming on the west coast though.