Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast
    Ceiling Belkar stabs you GozertheGozarian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    They had a nunchaku fight? REALLY!?
    Here you go.

"I rhyme with tyre - And cause pollution - I think you'll find - It's the best solution: What Am I?"

"And that's the essential problem with 'Planetary' right there. When Elijah Snow says, 'The world is a strange place'... he gets Dracula, Doc Savage and Godzilla... When we say it, we get The Captain Fire-Cock Rock 'n' Roll Spectacular."
    ~ Pól Rua

Quote Originally Posted by GozertheGozarian View Post
    Attachment 33762

Nice knowing everyone.
    i wish he was taller.

Muertes is only 6'1.
    "I rhyme with tyre - And cause pollution - I think you'll find - It's the best solution: What Am I?"

"And that's the essential problem with 'Planetary' right there. When Elijah Snow says, 'The world is a strange place'... he gets Dracula, Doc Savage and Godzilla... When we say it, we get The Captain Fire-Cock Rock 'n' Roll Spectacular."
    ~ Pól Rua

Mighty Member

If that bad enough, El Jefe just got himself a Switchblade.
    INGOBERNABLES de INTER-WEB

Quote Originally Posted by GozertheGozarian View Post
    Here you go.

The video is gone!
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    The video is gone!
    too slow beastie.

aztec warfare was fukn awesome. they did a great job of revisiting all the feuds/beefs from the past within the match. rey and dragon azteca had good debuts and i think they also did good with matanza and getting him over as a complete monster.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

it's been a while since a wrestler legit scared me.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    it's been a while since a wrestler legit scared me.
    i have mixed feelings, on one hand matanza as a suplex crazed monster is pretty cool, on the other hand the gimmick won't allow the wrestler behind the mask to show his skills as a technical wrestler. i've been saying for awhile now that guy should be getting booked by the bigger indys, hopefully this will open some eyes for him.

I really like the swinging powerslam.

~ Pól Rua

LUG was good this week. quite a bit of out of ring action but it was all pretty good stuff.

vampiro and dario have words about what matanza did to vamp's pupil pentagon and you can see vampiro is very tempted to stop taking his meds and go batshit(hey remember that pointless cinematic scene about a non-wrestler at the beginning of the season??).

kobra moon vs ivelise was cool. they did some good technical and submission based wrestling.

the unlikely trios showdown was good. cisco & cortez do some great teamwork and joey was great as the odd man out stealing the spotlight. mack did some cool stuff and then fought with the moth family as he should. post match was good with sexy overcoming her fears and now ready to fight back against mariposa.

fenix vs matanza was good and slightly more competitive than last weeks title match. matanza is doing a great job as a monster heel. the way he can stop momentum and change directions is a pretty awesome display of strength. postmatch mil muertes makes the save for fenix and it looks like matanza & mil are on a collision course which should be an awesome build up.

also killshot had a good cinematic scene xplaining his origin, famous b seems to be doing some recruiting, and rey, dragon azteca & prince puma are entering the trios tourney. that's a damn fine trio right there fellas, they have got to be the favorites going into this.

You forgot Prince Puma speaking for the first time.

~ Pól Rua

BANNED

Comedian Ron Funches was in the audience last episode, he's a fan of wrestling.

http://FunnyOrDie.com/m/9zp9?_ccid=false&_cc=__db_l

main event turned out to be awesome by the end.

killshot vs argenis was OK, killshot's finisher looked pretty devastating.

texano vs daga was very good. daga came out looking really strong despite not picking up the win.

main event was just awesome, looking forward to see this trio again. everyone got their chance to shine in this match.

This weeks show stood out even by LU standards. That trios main event was truly something special to behold.
    Kurt Angle:"Canada is lacking two things.The first is Olympic heroes,and no Ben Johnson does not count.The second is Memorial Day.We in the States celebrate our heroes by having barbecues.I realise here in Canada you can't have barbecues because you'd be attacked by a moose,a caribou or even a grizzly,it's true! Hold on a second - you'd probably be attacked by a grizzly as well.On second thought..the Grizzlies don't beat ANYBODY here in Vancouver,let alone anywhere else,it's true,it's true!"