Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast

good show this week, mil vs matanza was a good monster brawl.

aerostar vs drago was a freaking blast, the botch didn't even drag it down any. lots of great spots and i was happy with the end result.

fenix, jack, and PJ vs disciples was decent. jack was acting a damn fool and it was pretty funny.

matanza vs mil did a great job to get this thing going w/o making it clear who's going to come out on top. great battle between the monsters and now war has been declared by their masters. i'd say over all mil got the best of things since he initiated the move that took them both out.

there wasn't much telenovela drama this week, but along with all the in ring awesomeness we did get sinestro de la muerte literally ripping out the hearts of his partners, which probably made the jim cornettes of the world furious but the only problem i had with it is it kind of makes him more of a monster than even mil muertes or matanza.

look at matanza selling like death

oh and freaking lorenzo lamas, holy shit!!!!
    Last edited by BigLbo; 04-21-2016 at 11:38 PM.

It was another fun episode.

I didn't know anything about Jim Cornette mouthing off bad about LU until yesterday. What do you expect from a pro mouth though? His most famous accomplishment outside of talking trash is exploding at a Dairy Queen. He made a living off stirring up crap and pretending to be related to the paper towel people.
    My Monthly Pulls - DC: Waiting for Deathstroke and Vigilante. Marvel: Moon Knight. The Vision, Waiting for Solo. Valiant: Bloodshot Reborn, Ninjak, Divinity III Stalinverse, Bloodshot USA event, Waiting for PSI Lords. Why aren't you reading Valiant and other Indies too?

Mundo.

Cage.

Inside a steel cage... Is this match coming on air this week? I will go buy popcorn just especial.
    My Monthly Pulls - DC: Waiting for Deathstroke and Vigilante. Marvel: Moon Knight. The Vision, Waiting for Solo. Valiant: Bloodshot Reborn, Ninjak, Divinity III Stalinverse, Bloodshot USA event, Waiting for PSI Lords. Why aren't you reading Valiant and other Indies too?

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

mad respect to sexy star. that was a brutal fucking match.

matanza vs mil casket match was cool, had some truly awesome moments throughout. didn't think too much of last week but this week was good. jack, johnny, & pj are a good trio, especially when they air guitar.

joey vs mascarita sagrada had some funny moments.

cage vs chavo was very good, definitely the best match chavo has had in lucha underground. matanza vs cage is going to be crazy and i'm sure these guys have worked each other in norcal before so they should do some good stuff.

trios title match was awesome. too bad rey, dragon, & puma had such a short reign but the new champs make a pretty cool team.

there was also a really cool scene where they showed mil muertes body on display in cuerno's trophy room. hopefully cuerno gets back into the title hunt at some point.

Fantastic Member

I swear, if there was a proverbial glass ceiling, Lucha hasn't come anywhere close to it yet. Pentagon vs Matanza, and Cage vs Matanza are gonna be crazy matches

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin705 View Post
    I swear, if there was a proverbial glass ceiling, Lucha hasn't come anywhere close to it yet. Pentagon vs Matanza, and Cage vs Matanza are gonna be crazy matches
    considering the amount of punishment both guys have taken w/o breaking stride in the past it's crazy to imagine what they'll have to do to put the other down. i can't wait.

Astonishing Member

Honestly, whats most impressive about LU is whatbthey do with a small roster. They may have 20-25 wrestlers on the roster but each show comes off fresh. They have mastered the vignette.

Quote Originally Posted by HUTHAIFA View Post
    Honestly, whats most impressive about LU is whatbthey do with a small roster. They may have 20-25 wrestlers on the roster but each show comes off fresh. They have mastered the vignette.
    they've also mastered the 1 hour show, though i think they could handle an hour and 1/2.

Has anyone actually tried calling 423-GET-FAME?

Cage has had a lot of entertaining matches to me. Looking forward to seeing him wrestle Mantanza.

Mighty Member

Who are they sending for the Copa Lucha?
    INGOBERNABLES de INTER-WEB

Quote Originally Posted by Inhuman X View Post
    Has anyone actually tried calling 423-GET-FAME?

Cage has had a lot of entertaining matches to me. Looking forward to seeing him wrestle Mantanza.
    i left a message and still waiting for a return call. i want to be famous.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    mad respect to sexy star. that was a brutal fucking match.
    The women luchas are as good as the men and wrestle in the same matches and ring. They deserve mad props for what they can and will do.