Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Inhuman X View Post
    I am not familiar with Dr. Wagner. Look forward to see what kind of matches he works and how he meshes with everyone else. Does make me think Lucha Underground is doing well as they have locked up a lot of talent and keep making good use of them.
    I'm not sure how well they are doing financially, but I think any opportunity for almost ANY wrestler to get on american TV is kind of a big deal.

Quote Originally Posted by GozertheGozarian View Post
    With season 3 done taping and her contract finished, Sexy Star is leaving wrestling and going into boxing.
    The nice thing though is you can try something else usually always come back to wrestling later if you still want to. Lesner is the best example of that.

Quote Originally Posted by Inhuman X View Post
    I am not familiar with Dr. Wagner. Look forward to see what kind of matches he works and how he meshes with everyone else. Does make me think Lucha Underground is doing well as they have locked up a lot of talent and keep making good use of them.
    Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    I'm not sure how well they are doing financially, but I think any opportunity for almost ANY wrestler to get on american TV is kind of a big deal.
    a couple of things about wagner you guys should keep in mind is the man is 50 freaking years old and a legit legend in mexico. so you can't really xpect him to go out and kill himself or take the kind of risks the younger guys do to get over. to him it's a small crowd and at this point i doubt he really cares about the xposure of being on american TV since a WWE run is pretty far fetched.

that said he can still go and have very good matches, charisma is off the charts and of course en mi casa y con mi gente se me respeta.
    Last edited by BigLbo; 07-07-2016 at 07:43 PM.

dr wagner's debut was the biggest moment of the show but the best match was willie mack vs cage falls count anywhere. i was pretty shocked to see hijo del havoc win the 4 unique opportunity tournament.

looked like willie caught cage's knee in his face.

the bar fight was good, still surprised texano lost.

AJ who??

ultima lucha dos part 2 was good. the elimination match was fun and night claw had a good showing in his debut. everybody got their moments to shine. muertes vs cuerno was pretty damn good and got brutal at the end.

the 2 hour finale was pretty fukn awesome. though the clean finish police might have some issues.

trios title match was so much fun. johnny, jack & PJ were great with their heel antics and the faces played their roles to perfection.

dragon azteca vs black lotus was the weakest of the night but wasn't really bad. the stuff with pentagon dark was the bigger story for now anyways.

matanza vs pentagon dark was awesome. pentagon looks more dangerous than ever and matanza is looking a little more human. showed he can sell when he's supposed to. post match stuff was cool but i don't think they need to revisit vampiro vs pentagon, just have their relationship end there.

ivelise vs taya was good, big win for taya and kept ivelise strong, also advances the feud between ivelise & catrina.

main event was just crazy. both guys were so impressive. puma proving he's one of the best doing it right now and rey proving he can still go at a top level. just awesome.

just getting started and we've already seen honkey & dr. claw.

pentagon dark vs rey is a hell of a main event.

not as much cinematic scenes as i xpected for the season 3 1st episode. seemed kind of weird that ivelise would want to wait all the way until ultima lucha 3 to fight catrina and i'm interested to see where they go with puma and vampiro.

matanza vs son of havoc and rey vs pentagon were both awesome, sexy star vs taya was decent. matanza sold a lot for son of havoc, maybe too much even. the post match stuff keeps pentagon looking strong and dangerous and him vs dragon azteca should be good in the future.

that's just crazy raw power there.

tonight's show seemed kind of weak at first with a lot of uneventful cinematic scenes and 2 squashes(even though one featured dr wagner and the other set up puma vs muertes) and i really wasn't feeling all that confident about marty vs killshot as a main event but they fukn killed it.

LUG was kind of uneventful this week. willie vs matanza was fun, cage vs texano was decent but you could tell they were holding back, trios match was OK.

i do look forward to the rest of the cage/texano series.

Ceiling Belkar stabs you GozertheGozarian's Avatar

I loved Jack being Jack.
    "I rhyme with tyre - And cause pollution - I think you'll find - It's the best solution: What Am I?"

"And that's the essential problem with 'Planetary' right there. When Elijah Snow says, 'The world is a strange place'... he gets Dracula, Doc Savage and Godzilla... When we say it, we get The Captain Fire-Cock Rock 'n' Roll Spectacular."
    ~ Pól Rua

Quote Originally Posted by GozertheGozarian View Post
    I loved Jack being Jack.
    jack couldn't be jack because he was injured(jaw) that's why he was barely in the match and didn't talk.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    i do look forward to the rest of the cage/texano series.
    as do i LBo

AWESOME show this week, especially the main event.