Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast

ivelise vs mariposa was OK. disappointing when you know that's cheerleader melissa in there. i think the mariposa gimmick really limits her.

cage vs texano was good, and a solid outing for match #2

matanza vs puma was awesome, finish was perfectly understandable. both guys showed off amazing strength

sami callihan made his debut as ivelise boyfriend, and i think a promo for paul london.

solid show. famous b & dr wagner vs havok jr & mascarita sagrada was fun. mascarita looked like he fukt himself up on that first dive. lucky he wasn't injured there.

jack evans vs sexy star was good. that was intergender wrestling done right imo.

rey vs chavo vs pentagon was pretty damn good. huge feather in pentagon's cap. also if anybody remembers the i quit matches between rey & chavito you'll know what i mean when i say that rey + chavo + a couple of steel chairs=count me the fuk in.

not much in the way of cinematic scenes this week aside from chavo's attack on dragon azteca & a meeting in dario's office.

lucha underground was kind of slow for a while bu picked back up this week.

famous b vs mascarita sagrada was a good comedy match and a lot of fun. kind of crazy they used dr wagner to build to a match for macarita sagrada and wagner even jobbed to havok jr clean. i hope they do more with wagner in the future.

marty, mariposa, ivelise, jerimiah, mack vs killshot, fox, cage, texano, argenis winners advance to aztec warfare was good. devolpments in the killshot/fox being the main story of the match, also texano/cage & debut of jerimiah/sami and ivelise seems to have reinjured her foot.

puma vs muertes grave consequences was awesome. it's amazing how many high quality matches muertes has had in lucha underground. his body of work there stands up to anybody else on the roster. i've never been impressed by him in any other promotion. anyways supposedly the end of puma's career.

Ceiling Belkar stabs you GozertheGozarian's Avatar

Aztec Warfare never fails to deliver. Only one spot I didn't like.
    "I rhyme with tyre - And cause pollution - I think you'll find - It's the best solution: What Am I?"

"And that's the essential problem with 'Planetary' right there. When Elijah Snow says, 'The world is a strange place'... he gets Dracula, Doc Savage and Godzilla... When we say it, we get The Captain Fire-Cock Rock 'n' Roll Spectacular."
    ~ Pól Rua

Quote Originally Posted by GozertheGozarian View Post
    Aztec Warfare never fails to deliver. Only one spot I didn't like.
    yeah aztek warfare was fun last week though i wasn't happy about the result, not because she's a woman but because i just don't think she's that good.

this week was awesome though.

the rabbit tribe debut vs drago, aerostar, fenix was great, i suspect the guy with the mohawk mask is lil cholo/mr cisco and the checkered guy is mariachi loco/one of mil muertes goons.
    paul london is still crazy AF

killshot vs dante fox was awesome and it seems they're just getting started.
    they should put killshot, fox, and mack in a 3 way cutter match

the main event was pretty good too, i think johnny mundo will be a good champ. very much looking forward to next week.

lucha underground has been fun the last couple of weeks. the midseason finale was kind of disappointing but still good.

texano took out joey with a horseshoe and continues his story with famous B.

cage squashed a double undercover cortez castro with his infinity gauntlet.

willie mack went all stone cold on mundo and the boys.

dragon azteca jr may have actually died in the deathmatch, and then matanza tried to murder rey. entertaining but nothing great.

didn't get to watch live due to my niece graduation but finally got around to watching lucha underground and i'm so happy it's back.

this episode was only one match, willie mack vs mundo all night long match(ironman rules but no DQ or count outs). match was great with lots of cool spots and some surprises but man there's so many guys i look forward to seeing in lucha underground i'm not sure this was the best way to come back after a long break. on top of that next week is a rematch.

good show this week with the cueto cup kicking off.

mack vs mala suerte was good, more competitive than you'd xpect.

pentagon beat up argenis pretty good. nice to see pentagon back in action.

texano vs famous b wasn't really a match, more of a development in the story.

drago vs aerostar was fun as always.

the end of the show cinematic scene was fukn crazy. we're talking murder by way of skullcrushing with the infinity gauntlet crazy.

The stinger got a big WTF from me.
    "I rhyme with tyre - And cause pollution - I think you'll find - It's the best solution: What Am I?"

"And that's the essential problem with 'Planetary' right there. When Elijah Snow says, 'The world is a strange place'... he gets Dracula, Doc Savage and Godzilla... When we say it, we get The Captain Fire-Cock Rock 'n' Roll Spectacular."
    ~ Pól Rua

The stinger got a big WTF from me.
    now you know why it's called a "suicide dive". seriously though aerostar's bullet tope is nuts, he's bound to fuk himself up from time to time.

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    now you know why it's called a "suicide dive". seriously though aerostar's bullet tope is nuts, he's bound to fuk himself up from time to time.
    Not that one, the post credits scene.

~ Pól Rua

Not that one, the post credits scene.
    oh, yeah crazy ****. poor lorenzo.

what's lucha undergrounds murder count up to now?? off the top i can name

bael
    3 random punks
    mr cisco
    lorenzo lamas

am i missing anybody??

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    oh, yeah crazy ****. poor lorenzo.

what's lucha undergrounds murder count up to now?? off the top i can name

am i missing anybody??
    Black Lotus killed Dragon Azteca. Konnan was killed by or after being stuffed into the casket. Big Rick and (one of )the band(s) was killed and they used the bones to make Mil Muertes throne (seen in a comic book). All 3 "Disciples" were eventually killed. I think maybe someone else was shown as "killed" in the police station's wall. Daga was also mentioned as dead.

To be fair, half of them have been resurrected or reincarnated.

~ Pól Rua