Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Therion View Post
    Black Lotus killed Dragon Azteca. Konnan was killed by or after being stuffed into the casket. Big Rick and (one of )the band(s) was killed and they used the bones to make Mil Muertes throne (seen in a comic book). All 3 "Disciples" were eventually killed. I think maybe someone else was shown as "killed" in the police station's wall. Daga was also mentioned as dead.
    **** i forgot about dragon azteca, konehead, and the disciples. didn't know about big rick or daga.

Ceiling Belkar stabs you GozertheGozarian's Avatar

Pindar ripped Daga's limbs off on Kobra Moon's order.
    "I rhyme with tyre - And cause pollution - I think you'll find - It's the best solution: What Am I?"

"And that's the essential problem with 'Planetary' right there. When Elijah Snow says, 'The world is a strange place'... he gets Dracula, Doc Savage and Godzilla... When we say it, we get The Captain Fire-Cock Rock 'n' Roll Spectacular."
    ~ Pól Rua

Ultima Lucha Tres night 1, texano vs famous b and dr wagner was ok but killshot vs dante fox "hell of war". holy **** that was crazy.

BANNED

last night was RIDICULOUS

Battle Royal was fun - but the highlight was the return of Pimpinella Escalarta!!!

Ivelisse vs Catrina was brutal, also shorter than I would have liked but still awesome

and Fenix vs Marty - they can just keep fighting for all I care
    Last edited by TheInvisibleMan; 10-05-2017 at 02:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheInvisibleMan View Post

Battle Royal was fun - but the highlight was the return of Pimpinella Escalarta!!!

Ivelisse vs Catrina was brutal, also shorter than I would have liked but still awesome

That was a chuckle starter.

I had never seen Pimpinella before! I thought, "It's the Mexican Frank N. Furter!"

Quote Originally Posted by Malvolio View Post
    I had never seen Pimpinella before! I thought, "It's the Mexican Frank N. Furter!"
    Season one.

what kind of world do we live in where pimpi gets a bigger reaction than dr wagner?? anyways night 2 was bloody as hell but i don't think any of the matches were as good as hell of war from night 1.

Ceiling Belkar stabs you GozertheGozarian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    what kind of world do we live in where pimpi gets a bigger reaction than dr wagner?? anyways night 2 was bloody as hell but i don't think any of the matches were as good as hell of war from night 1.
    Hell of War is MOTY.
    "I rhyme with tyre - And cause pollution - I think you'll find - It's the best solution: What Am I?"

"And that's the essential problem with 'Planetary' right there. When Elijah Snow says, 'The world is a strange place'... he gets Dracula, Doc Savage and Godzilla... When we say it, we get The Captain Fire-Cock Rock 'n' Roll Spectacular."
    ~ Pól Rua

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    Pimp is awesome, thats why

Yeah...

If anyone ever "Sold" a bit, it is that cat.

Good for them! I can't wait for season four.

i don't see it. kind of funny yeah but that's about it imo.

i'm wondering if they're going to bring in kevin kross as mundo's bodyguard??

Article on some of the nuts and bolts of season 4...

http://uproxx.com/prowrestling/lucha...umors-details/

What seems like the most interesting bit(to me)...

It seems that El Rey never wanted to cancel the show, that just weren’t sure where the money would come from, especially since Antonio Cue-Navarro and Alex Garcia, who bankrolled seasons two and three, are no longer interested in investing. So apparently El Rey is providing more of the funding themselves, on the condition that the show is much less expensive. Previously each taping (covering two episodes apiece) cost about $800,000, which is much closer to WWE’s budget of $1 million dollars per Raw or Smackdown broadcast than you’d expect.

We don’t know precisely what the know shooting budget for Lucha Underground will be, but it will have to be considerably less. Among other things, that means there won’t be a highly paid star in Season 4, along the lines of Alberto El Patron in Season 1 and Rey Mysterio in Seasons 2 and 3. There will most likely also be fewer and less extravagant behind-the-scenes vignettes in future seasons.

Got to say, that bolded part in blue is a downer. I always felt like it was one of the shows real strengths.