Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Can we get our sub-board back, please? It's hard to follow all the wrestling threads again.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by Chrysalis_Changling View Post
    the tag team trios tournament begins tonight

first match will be big ryck killshot and the mack vs sexy starr superfly and pentagon junior
    i was thinking these pairings didn't make sense unless there was some kind of lethal lottery but all was xplained.

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Can we get our sub-board back, please? It's hard to follow all the wrestling threads again.
    i know right?? especially when nobody wants to dig up the appropriate threads once they're off the 1st page.

the show was really good but not quite great.

johnny holmes vs angelico was bad ass. damn those guys kept a frantic pace and did some cool sequences.

aerostar vs drago IV was very good, also nice to see the intensity pick up post match as they head into their final of the series.

ryck's new crew vs sexy, super fly, pentagon turned out really good. it was interesting to see pentagon's shenanigans irritate his teammates in the beginning and then how they started to work together by the end. also a good debut for mack and killshot(strickland).

the thing with the asian chick was so cheesey and seemed right out of a B movie. that's fine with me personally as it part of the shows charm but i can see how it might be off putting to others. and how do you pay off a feud like that, does she actually have to murder her enemy?? i guess that could be kind of cool.

the show was pretty good this week. trios tourney havok jr, angelico and ivelise vs drago, aero star and fenix was fun. tension on both sides with ivelise walking out on havok and aero star and drago getting into it. good way to use the tourney to further both storylines as drago and aero star head into their series final and team love triangle(havok, ivelise and angelico) reluctantly advance in the tourney.

super fly vs sexy star mask vs mask was cool. built some momentum for sexy before she faces of with pentagon. the impromptu booking of the mask stip did a good job of making dario look like an A-hole, giving them a reason to fight harder, and getting super fly's mask off him w/o xplaining about him losing it to aero star. postmatch stuff with pentagon continues to make him look like a killer.

cuerno vs prince puma was very good. i really dig fantasma in the cuerno hunter gimmick. both guys had their partners next week with them in their corners. mundo & hernandez with puma and cage & texano with cuerno. postmatch brawl has me very much looking forward to the match next week

i understand now why puma didn't beat cage cleanly and didn't beat cuerno cleanly here tonight either. whoever is booking this is pretty sharp, we shouldn't be able to see where they're going with everything all the time. in short time they've earned my trust so when they do something questionable i don't worry and just wait and see what they're doing.

I missed last week so I caught the doubleheader last night.

Johnny Mundo vs Angelico was class. Very entertaining match. Lots of Sexy Star goodness on both shows.

The Dario Cueto segments remind me of some of the old style Vince or Mean Gene interview ones. Sometimes cheesy, but in a good way.

Overall I was pleased again with LU.
    Kurt Angle:"Canada is lacking two things.The first is Olympic heroes,and no Ben Johnson does not count.The second is Memorial Day.We in the States celebrate our heroes by having barbecues.I realise here in Canada you can't have barbecues because you'd be attacked by a moose,a caribou or even a grizzly,it's true! Hold on a second - you'd probably be attacked by a grizzly as well.On second thought..the Grizzlies don't beat ANYBODY here in Vancouver,let alone anywhere else,it's true,it's true!"

man if this doesn't tug at your heart strings you might not have one.

good show i hope Drago wins next week!

awesome show this week almost all action from start to finish.

opening trios match cuerno/cage/texano vs puma/mundo/hernandez was bad ass and could've easily main evented. the heels were getting steamrolled for a good while before their devious ways paid off. i dug the finish and end result, keeps things interesting.

hijo del havok vs cage vs mack had a tough act to follow but managed to do well. havok is very over and mack is starting to catch on with fans too. solid work and the rudo trio is going into the final with a ton of momentum.

yeah this happened

pentagon attempted to sacrifice the ring announcer chick in honor of his maestro, vampiro was about to make the save but sexy star got there 1st. i like that the ring announcer chick put up a fight herself before needing to be saved.

drago vs aerostar series final was awesome. i was rooting for aerostar but not disappointed. drago is getting a title shot now.

Astonishing Member

saw the last couple episodes on youtube
    im suprised at the athletisism of "the mack"

Quote Originally Posted by steve2275 View Post
    saw the last couple episodes on youtube
    im suprised at the athletisism of "the mack"
    apparently HHH wasn't.

Astonishing Member

Lucha Underground 3/18/2015-Lucha Underground 18th March 2015 full show
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-LrIsCbV4A
    pretty bloody grave main event
    Last edited by steve2275; 04-18-2015 at 12:44 AM.

good show, only 2 matches but the trios title elimination ate up a lot of time and it was very good.

sexy star vs pentagon jr was well done by both. decisive finish but this isn't over, my man pentagon isn't going out like that.

the trios title elimination was good and had some very cool spots, dario's attempt to screw the new champs failed and the dysfunctional 3 begin their reign.

I too was pleased with the show last night. Another fine effort all around.

Its funny how LU has relatively few women on their roster, yet gets more accomplished with them than the E does with a cast of a dozen plus.
    Kurt Angle:"Canada is lacking two things.The first is Olympic heroes,and no Ben Johnson does not count.The second is Memorial Day.We in the States celebrate our heroes by having barbecues.I realise here in Canada you can't have barbecues because you'd be attacked by a moose,a caribou or even a grizzly,it's true! Hold on a second - you'd probably be attacked by a grizzly as well.On second thought..the Grizzlies don't beat ANYBODY here in Vancouver,let alone anywhere else,it's true,it's true!"

Quote Originally Posted by Jadis View Post
    I too was pleased with the show last night. Another fine effort all around.

Its funny how LU has relatively few women on their roster, yet gets more accomplished with them than the E does with a cast of a dozen plus.
    even funnier when you think about how all the women on the roster were rejected by the WWE at some point.

Apparently Rey Rey signed with Lucha Underground. Or at the very least filmed a vignette.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Apparently Rey Rey signed with Lucha Underground. Or at the very least filmed a vignette.
    awesome. tis a shame rey's knees are so messed up. it would be great seeing him wrestle cruiser/lucha style matches again rather than the david vs goliath stuff he was doing for years in WWE.

also TNA is working with AAA again and has a team representing them in AAA's trios tourney. would be cool to see a world X-cup with AAA/lucha underground guys as team mexico.