Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Therion View Post
    [FONT=Century Gothic]I was thinking the same thing, they could do a "Charlie's Angels" kinda show with more ladies showing up wanting revenge on "Matanza". But the problem is that they've gone for so long with the storyline that people want some resolution, maybe just beat some generic big guy, then "Dragon Azteca" turns out to be the real killer of Black Lotus parents, heck, he's being killing people for a while, looking for orphans to train into killing machines, not the most original idea, but something Rodriguez would do...
    the black lotus thing could be how the simpsons was to the tracey ullman show.

LUG was awesome fun tonight.

jack evans debut vs aerostar was great. i hadn't watched jack in some time, he was really heeling it up well and getting good heat. the guy is still made of rubber. anyways good work by both guys.

7way spot fiesta was awesome. everybody got their moments to shine. killshot & willie mack and cage & cuerno seemed to stick together as teams while everybody else went for self.

alberto vs hernandez didn't last too long, johnny holmes turning rudo was the bigger story.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Jack fuckin' evans!

The Disciples of Death are cool looking.

so is Johnny Mundo heel now?

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    so is Johnny Mundo heel now?
    yeah he turned last week when he marty jannetty'd alberto. i like that he's wrestling a little different now as a heel but i wish striker wouldn't have referred to his new style as"ground and pound" 50 damn times.

holy **** tonight was awesome, and i think they actually murdered B boy!!

aero star vs mudo was a fun way to kick things off and showcase mundo's new heel attitude.

prince puma vs hernandez for the title was awesome. just a great battle with some awesome spots.

mil muertes vs fenix deathmatch was just fukn crazy. not sure if it was better than the grave consequences match but again it was just insane

i do wish they'd take 3 minutes to teach catrina how to say "muertes" correctly instead of her always calling him mil mortis or mortes.

Spectacular Member

In an alternate, better universe, they would be using Dr Wagner Jr instead of Blu Demon jr, although these Mil Muertes vs Fenix matches have been the LU version of the Wagner vs LA Par-k matches. Maybe Mil Muertes is LA Park's replacement (funny since Banderas started in Mexico as "Muerte Cibernetica" with a half Parka mask)

Nearly the same intensity, and maybe even more brutal than the casket match, but with no blood, not sure if that's because Univision does not want blood (very likely) or they were saving the syrup for the ending... dunno if that last segment will air in the Spanish version... somewhat of a letdown that Sexy Star was subbed, she should have learned English by now if she was really interested in progressing in the US market. OTOH, Catrina should be learning Spanish so that she could join Mesias in Mexico, it would be nice if they synced up some characters.

i'd love to see wagner in LUG, **** i'd love to see silver king. in any case there are plenty of old luchadores i'd like to see in blue deemoan jr's legend/veteran spot. any idea on who is dragon azteca?? just an actor like dario??

Ceiling Belkar stabs you GozertheGozarian's Avatar

Do not look at the LU wiki page if you don't want to be spoiled for the rest of the season. I made that mistake.
    "I rhyme with tyre - And cause pollution - I think you'll find - It's the best solution: What Am I?"

"And that's the essential problem with 'Planetary' right there. When Elijah Snow says, 'The world is a strange place'... he gets Dracula, Doc Savage and Godzilla... When we say it, we get The Captain Fire-Cock Rock 'n' Roll Spectacular."
    ~ Pól Rua

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    i'd love to see wagner in LUG, **** i'd love to see silver king. in any case there are plenty of old luchadores i'd like to see in blue deemoan jr's legend/veteran spot. any idea on who is dragon azteca?? just an actor like dario??

He's dubbed in the Unimas version, so he's most likely an actor, he's also dubbed in El Rey?? Maybe a stuntman or something since he's not listed in IMDB either... Dorian Roldan was at the sports innovation summit last week, talking about how AAA is evolving and LU was developed, they showed the designs of the characters. Dragon Azteca does have a wrestling look, and Mil Muertes with all suited up!! O.o

https://twitter.com/mounirzok/status...369216/photo/1

Wagner was one of the trademarks/registers from a while ago, so they probably were planning on using him, but it took them sooooooo loooooong to start that it looks unlikely now. Chavo said that "The Guerreros have always been The Cueto's enemies", something added to the mythology...

Astonishing Member

may 27 20 and 13 watched

god damn lucha underground was awesome tonight. maybe i'm a little biased being a big fan of vampiro but i loved the way the show ended, great fukn moment.

jack vs argenis was cool, always dug that backslide bridge pin jack does.

looks like willie mack is turning face which is a better role for him.

6man was decent, i'm interested to see if texano will have to go through ryck and cage to get at davari and if he will align himself with anybody else.

black lotus stuff i can't help but enjoy.

main event submission match was good. it was easy to forget that it was a man against a woman and just became a submission match. i actually would've liked to see pentagon get in a little more offense but maybe they wanted to keep her strong since she was going to need to be saved at the end. the vampiro save, face off, and backstage segment is where i MARKT.

Astonishing Member

june 3 2015
    watched

so did you guys watch LU and tna last night or just LU?

i watched both and RoH and honestly have to say RoH was the weakest program of the 3.

Spectacular Member

I don't have cable so I'll watch LU tomorrow They have only posted the highlights clip which is odd for LU, normally, one can get about 40% of the show by this time of the week.

Maybe with iMpact moving to Wednesdays it will help NJPW on AXS.