Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Brightside View Post
    I get what you're aiming for, but even then, Scott took that stance due to the constant threat of speicies elimination. There was no HoM in Ult, she had not to worry about her species surviving, Scott did. That and Ult Utopia had no enemies with the power of the government
    Actually, there was.

"The means are as important as the end - we have to do this right or not at all.
    Anything less negates every belief we've ever had, every sacrifice we've ever made."

"Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts absolutely."

"No justice, no peace."

Top Class Breeding ;) Mr. Brightside's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by People Of The Earth View Post
    Actually, there was.

Was this known to Kitty, though? And more importantly, was it successful? HoM, and the knowledge it happened, pushed Scott. If Kitty didn't know of this insidious plan, then it can't be held for or against her, since it wouldn't influence her until she knew about it. Not to mention a virus is something that people can be fought against or prevented, unlike a spell successfully cast by a woman's faustian bargain that was only fixed by wishing a primordial force away.
    CANON: "Cyclops, the most important mutant in 616" - The scientific community of the 616

Rachel turned into Ahab's baby momma by Marvel. Disgusting.

I agree, that's why I hate the JGS and hate that Rachel isn't allowed on the Revolution team despite it fitting her perfectly.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Brightside View Post
    Was this known to Kitty, though? And more importantly, was it successful? HoM, and the knowledge it happened, pushed Scott. If Kitty didn't know of this insidious plan, then it can't be held for or against her, since it wouldn't influence her until she knew about it. Not to mention a virus is something that people can be fought against or prevented, unlike a spell successfully cast by a woman's faustian bargain that was only fixed by wishing a primordial force away.
    I think this was found out by Kitty; pretty sure she is shown lamenting that they were essentially the last of their kind, if they were wiped out, or something along those lines.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Sardorim View Post
    I agree, that's why I hate the JGS and hate that Rachel isn't allowed on the Revolution team despite it fitting her perfectly.
    Rachel isn't the only one that could be a member of the "Revolution" team, but that's not a good reason to hate on the JGS.

Rachel turned into Ahab's baby momma by Marvel. Disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by HeWhoSlapsAll View Post
    Rachel isn't the only one that could be a member of the "Revolution" team, but that's not a good reason to hate on the JGS.
    I hate it for being the books that don't "matter" as well and for being mostly fluff.

Rachel was so stagnant in the era. She got more character development/growth in X-Men than the entirety of W&TXM, both volumes.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Sardorim View Post
    I hate it for being the books that don't "matter" as well and for being mostly fluff.

Rachel was so stagnant in the era. She got more character development/growth in X-Men than the entirety of W&TXM, both volumes.
    Oh you meant the titles! Okay, we are in agreement that that book is a waste of potential. However, I don't think that Rachel should've gotten development in that book; it should've focused on the older X-kids.

Speaking of Rachel being in UXM, I would've left Emma, and the Cuckoos, at the JGS, and had Rachel take their place in Cyke's group.