Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Marvel Puzzle Quest

How addicted were or are you to this game?

I set out originally to make a females of marvel team and i still might, really want to wait until they introduce a Jean Grey character. Over all its a puzzle quest game so its addicting, and fun, music not so great but its a free to play game and you can mute it and play some other music if you want so there is that. It has a unique team system where you can join or create your own guild for up to 20 players and tackle special events which seem to reward you on your individual performance as well as alliance (guild) performance. Any thoughts?
    Last edited by Sasuke Uchiha; 05-31-2015 at 07:47 AM.
    And now I finally arrived.

I used to play a lot when it came out but I barely play it now. I just lost interest in it.

Spider-Prime's Only Fan Spider-Prime's Avatar

I'm with Deadpooltacos and went over to help one of our lesser alliances get higher in the leaderboards. I even got rank 3rd in the last season

Play every damn day.
    Peace, Love, and Tacos

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Prime View Post
    I'm with Deadpooltacos and went over to help one of our lesser alliances get higher in the leaderboards. I even got rank 3rd in the last season
    I joined the Last Stand, i think a lot of the members don't play anymore i've only seen a few active people but when i joined i didn't see a lot of active recruiting.

Quote Originally Posted by THE KZA View Post
    I used to play a lot when it came out but I barely play it now. I just lost interest in it.
    I can understand that during my vacation week i took a break from it, i also felt burnt out since getting the better characters either requires tons of patience and luck, or the freedom to spend real cash on special packs, which i refuse to do now, though i admit i did spend money on increasing the size of the roster list to 13 or 14 i forget, the other option for doing it seemed way to tedious.

Shou-Lao The Bitch Dragon Iron Fist's Avatar

Anyone else still playing this? All I want is Bendis Cyclops and I seem to have everyone EXCEPT Bendis Cyclops >.<

Yeah, though most discussion of the game seems to be on the official forums, or in LINE chat if your alliance has it.

I'm on Day 621. I would be past the 2-year mark by now, but I took a few months off from the game back in 2014. Bendis Cyclops is nice, but the 4* 90s Cyclops seems like a real beast judging from the loaner version I've played. Can't wait until I get him to the point where he's usable.

I'm saving up my Legendary tokens for when Phoenix gets released next week.

Well, some of my alliancemates have pulled Phoenix already even though she wasn't supposed to be released until tomorrow, so needless to say, I am SUPER JEALOUS. By contrast, I opened 3 Legendaries and got an X-Force Wolvie that I already have fully covered, an Ant-Man and a Mr. Fantastic, so.....

Also, I wish they had gone with the classic Uncanny #101 cover instead of Phoenix Endsong.

Astonishing Member

I've been playing for over a year now. It's funny how geting stuff is hard at first and almost exponential later.

I have 5-6 characters at 166 and even have a Old Man Logan with 2 covers.

Now Champions are fun but ISO-8 dumps hurt.

Ive been playing for about 4 or 5 months now and I've only got 1 5 star legendary which is old man logan, don't understand how people have phoenix and surfer at max level already unless they're just throwing cash at the game.

My mission at the moment is to level up Kamala Kahn.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Fist View Post
    Ive been playing for about 4 or 5 months now and I've only got 1 5 star legendary which is old man logan, don't understand how people have phoenix and surfer at max level already unless they're just throwing cash at the game.

My mission at the moment is to level up Kamala Kahn.
    That's exactly what they're doing, unless they're cheating, in which case they'll be sandboxed sooner or later. Though Legendary tokens have been around long enough that I think people are starting to legit max cover theirs. There's one infamous player named KingDreadnaut who has thrown tens of thousands of $$$ at the game. All of his 5*s are Championed and he even had 5* dupes before Champions were implemented.

Good choice, Kamala is one of the best 3*s in the game.
    Last edited by areacode212; 01-20-2016 at 08:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by areacode212 View Post
    That's exactly what they're doing, unless they're cheating, in which case they'll be sandboxed sooner or later. Though Legendary tokens have been around long enough that I think people are starting to legit max cover theirs. There's one infamous player named KingDreadnaut who has thrown tens of thousands of $$$ at the game. All of his 5*s are Championed and he even had 5* dupes before Champions were implemented.

Good choice, Kamala is one of the best 3*s in the game.
    I love that shes a board changer, a healer and an attacker that attacks the whole enemy team. She's a perfect combo.

I have old man logan with his healing power and he's basically the best tank character in the entire game, hoping i get more of the healing power as his other powers suck.

Yup, OML's healing power is great. He's pretty much usable if you have him at 2 yellow. And if you use him with your namesake, and a black user (say, Cage, 3* Cyclops, or X-Force Wolverine), it works really nicely because OML will always tank black and does massive match & critical damage, so using Iron Fist's purple to create black will hopefully create lots of damaging cascades and/or crits. Plus you'll have lots of black AP.

But don't discount his other powers. His black strike tiles are pretty nice--I just got my first black cover a week or so ago. When the power switch happens, you can do some nice AOE damage with his yellow. You lose the healing but if you save the switch for the end of the match as a bunch of finishing moves, you can just heal at the beginning of the next match.

File Clerk of MI13 The Sword is Drawn's Avatar

Is anybody still playing this?

And looking for Alliances?

A couple of us Marvel UK fanatics have started up an alliance named "Pendragons" after the old Marvel UK title Knights of Pendragon. We're looking for members. Because right now there is only two of us.
    It Came From Darkmoor...

A Blog dedicated to the British corner of the Marvel Universe.

Twitter: @theswordisdrawn