Page 1856 of 1875 FirstFirst ... 85613561756180618461852185318541855185618571858185918601866 ... LastLast
Results 27,826 to 27,840 of 28116

Quote Originally Posted by Black_Adam View Post
    Both trailers look really good, but was secretly (and selfishly) hoping for a MoS2 or The Batman tease.
    MoS2 isn't going to happen before Cavill and WB wrap up negotiations, and Reeves gets to take as long as he wants with his Batman project.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Charlus View Post
    I’d wish, but it is clearly a shark.
    Wait, are you talking about the thing that chomps down on that giant crustacean at the end of the trailer? That's a mosasaur.

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zeeguy91 View Post
    Wait, are you talking about the thing that chomps down on that giant crustacean at the end of the trailer? That's a mosasaur.
    I think you're right.

Even if it isn't, a roaring shark is hardly the most outlandish thing going on here in this movie about the lost kingdom of Atlantis and fish people....

What those two trailers have taught me is that there is a serious problem with bullying in the United States.

No, is another scene. 2 minutes mark. Its a white shark, roaring.
    Last edited by Charlus; 07-21-2018 at 05:59 PM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Charlus View Post
    No, is another scene. 2 minutes mark. Its a white shark, roaring. It way over the top, man.
    Oh yeah, I know what you're talking about. Eh, its not really a problem. I mean, if we're going to suspend disbelief enough to enjoy a world where there are entire races of sea-dwelling peoples with advanced technology and undiscovered mythic creatures, is it really that much of a stretch that, in this world, a shark can make a sound somewhat akin to a roar?

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    Aquaman: SDCC Exclusive Footage:

Shot of a lighthouse in a snowglobe...Atlanna and Tom Curry falling in love and having Arthur. Kidman goes back into the sea after he’s born. "You are the bridge between land and sea."
    Adult Arthur and his dad in a bar talking about his special nature.
    Grown Aquaman, goes to a sub, Mera telling him to take his place as king
    Plane flying over the desert. Aquaman and Mera looking for lost Atlanteans
    They find a cave, a gear, Aquaman puts something into it and nothing happens. (in the Sahara)
    Mera summons Aquaman’s sweat because water is needed as a catalyst.
    Gears start moving, he jokes you could have just peed on it.
    A hologram appears, describes the power of Atlantis in the trident. The first king of Atlantis. Reminiscent of Superman at the Fortress of Solitude having Kryptonian history explained to him. The Atlantean king explains the power of the Trident.
    Battle between Orrn and Aquaman...the king hologram believes the Trident will unite the kingdoms.
    Orrn wants Atlantis to rise to power. Black Manta and his goons show up, prompting a really cool chase scene, long tracking shots, Mera and Aquaman running away from Black Manta and his henchmen
    Some action of Nicole Kidman fighting inside what appears to be the lighthouse home. She's in human clothing.
    Shot of Aquaman in the classic Aquaman suit

http://www.ign.com/articles/2018/07/...comic-con-2018
    Atlantean holograms. I can dig it .

I'm curious about the scene at the lighthouse. Is this where Atlanna dies, or what drives her back to the sea to leave Tom and Arthur?
    I think that's the brightest Wonder Woman's costume has looked in a movie yet .

iMan 42s

Why is a Mosasaur here? And I mean besides trying to reel people in from Jurassic World. They went extinct millennia ago, but you mean to tell me nobody ever noticed because you would get things like corpses washing ashore. Or do they just exist and Mosasaur are still around in the DCEU and you can just find one at seaworld? I'm willing to let certain things slide like the literal seahorses because that has some basis in the franchise and could be argued was native to the region that is Atlantis. Mosasaurs lacked boundaries. They are found all over the world and for a species we actually know about, and we know it went extinct, just happens to be in Atlantis and only Atlantis.

I get that it's a superhero movie, but that's like if in Batman Begins a pterodactyl flew around the city. Why is this here? That is on several levels retarded even for a superhero movie.
    -----------------------------------
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.

Seen: Wonder Woman walking away from the world of man for 100 years.

That’s my point of view. Of course we all eager to concede a man can fly, run at who knows what speed and that atlanteans can speak underwater. But after that, the closer the story sticks to the real world, the better. Mosasaurs and roaring sharks seem to me unnecessary things in order to have a good Aquaman adventure.

Some people choose the weirdest things to nitpick.

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    Tell me about it lol
    Done with DC. Can't handle the constant whiplash! Time to go on a hiatus!

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    Seen: Wonder Woman walking away from the world of man for 100 years.
    Not like it needs to be said but Snyder's stuff is being thrown out. For the better I say.

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    I know right not sure anyone is going to boycott this movie because it has an underwater dinosaur in it.

It's a big ocean we still have barely scratched the surface of it...
    When you crush an ant beneath your foot, do feel remorse? No. Is this because you are evil or because you recognize yourself as a higher form of life? This is what the Wizard could not understand. If I have the powers of the gods, then am I not a god myself? Should I not be treated as such?

I loved the Aquaman trailer, but the Shazam one left me feeling dry. It wasn't bad. Just bland.

I'm glad Jenkins is showing Diana in costume among the people. The WW in her film would have never walked away from humanity the way the one in BvS did.