Quote Originally Posted by SuperiorIronman View Post
    I only ask one question; Why? Not why make fun of their own products, but why was this the incarnation of the Teen Titans that gets exposed to the mass audience? I feel like I'm missing something.
    Because its parody, its not meant to be taken seriously
    Favorite Characters : Cyborg, Hal Jordan, Simon Baz, Tula, Mera ,Bleez, Shazam, Wonder Woman, Agent 37 , Batman, Kon El, Atomica.

I love Legacy but you have to change things up to keep them from going stale - Jason Fabok

Twitter : @Flashpoint52

Extraordinary Member Lightning Rider's Avatar

Justice League Stunt Double Says A Zack Snyder Cut Was Made

https://www.cinemablend.com/news/195...r-cut-was-made

I only ask one question; Why? Not why make fun of their own products, but why was this the incarnation of the Teen Titans that gets exposed to the mass audience? I feel like I'm missing something.
    It make serious money and has a hold on a very important and lucrative target market. Kids

BANNED

It's a 91 second teaser and it's already eclipsed the entire DCEU (except Wonder Woman) in entertainment value.

Also, there's supposed to be a live action show incoming some time soonish.

where they filmed that one movie and half of that other one

http://variety.com/2018/film/news/su...ca-1202645015/

Michael De Luca has signed on to produce Suicide Squad 2.

On the one hand, his credits as produced include acclaimed films such as The Social Network.

On the other hand, it also includes the Fifty Shades movies and Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance.
    Last edited by Hilden B. Lade; 01-11-2018 at 01:37 PM.

It's funny, they said they would try to have "less cooks", yet this report says every movie could have its own producer. What's the point of Walter Hamada and Geoff Johns then. Obviously consistency or continuity won't mean all that much anymore.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    It's funny, they said they would try to have "less cooks", yet this report says every movie could have its own producer. What's the point of Walter Hamada and Geoff Johns then. Obviously consistency or continuity won't mean all that much anymore.
    They already said they were gonna focus less on continuity and more on making the films stand on their on.

The point of Geoff and Hamada are green lighting and working with every director to make sure the film comes out good and keep in line with DC’s values.

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Mark Strong (Doctor Sivana) spills on Shazam! secrecy: http://www.contactmusic.net/mark-str...ecrecy_5955962

Mark Strong looks way more like Lex Luthor than the person they currently have playing Lex. If they’re going with Johns’ version it may mean that he’s going to transform into the classic looking Sivana as the movie goes on. Does that mean that Sivana will eventually be a cgi character? I think Jackie Earl Hayley would have been perfect for Sivana.

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    Mark Strong looks way more like Lex Luthor than the person they currently have playing Lex. If they’re going with Johns’ version it may mean that he’s going to transform into the classic looking Sivana as the movie goes on. Does that mean that Sivana will eventually be a cgi character? I think Jackie Earl Hayley would have been perfect for Sivana.
    Or Strong will have to really hunch over and pitch his voice .

Astonishing Member Blind Wedjat's Avatar

Part of Mark Strong's comments are making me think WB/DC haven't learnt anything

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    Mark Strong (Doctor Sivana) spills on Shazam! secrecy: http://www.contactmusic.net/mark-str...ecrecy_5955962
    He shared: ''I've been training like a mad man, I'm about to go over and see the stunt guys, I've been trying all of these harnesses on and I think I'm going to be doing lots of flying around and firing electricity out of my hands.''

Son of a bitch.
    Sivana flying around shooting electricity. Lost a bit of hope for this movie.

Sivana with powers? Are they trying to make up for not being able to use Black Adam ?

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    He shared: ''I've been training like a mad man, I'm about to go over and see the stunt guys, I've been trying all of these harnesses on and I think I'm going to be doing lots of flying around and firing electricity out of my hands.''

Son of a bitch.
    Sivana flying around shooting electricity. Lost a bit of hope for this movie.
    This was a thing.

21327-3114-23780-1-dc-comics-presents-a.jpg

s-l225.jpg

fc8f3ea7bc41d98c851d7e90a0924763--cheese-dashboards.jpg
    Last edited by maxmcco; 01-14-2018 at 07:44 PM.

Astonishing Member Blind Wedjat's Avatar

I'm aware it was a thing but I'm afraid of redundancy