Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Star View Post
    Lol. Does he sleep in that too?
    Hell, I would if I got to play Superman lol

But I think this is him teasing that he's on-set for reshoots/additional shots, no?
    "Darkseid...always hated music..."

Every post I make, it should be assumed by the reader that the following statement is attached: "It's all subjective. What works for me doesn't necessarily work for you, and vice versa, and that's ok. You may have a different opinion on it, but this is mine. That's the wonderful thing about being a comics fan, it's all subjective."

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Star View Post
    Lol. Does he sleep in that too?
    just when i think cavill couldn't be any more perfect, he posts something as great as that.

Boing Boing Baggies. Baggie_Saiyan's Avatar

RE: Justice League.

I don't think it is anything to worry about, remember these guys have been on the set visit. WB had a plan to make JL a two part story but then decided to scrap that and focus on getting a film done for now, so obviously main plot elements will stay and other things would be rejigged, "two films into one" sounds scary than it really is.

And WB aren't gonna suddenly change the film Zack made when they offered to move the film to fit with Zack. The film I imagine would have be to completed at least a month before release ready for the screenings, premiere's etc, so extensive summer "reshoots" doesn't make sense, since they'd have about a month or so for post... Sometimes simple logic is only needed. Plus don't forgot that the fact all the actors are off busy in other parts of the world on different projects, they talked about how hard it was to set around a date to fit everyone so if anything the additional photog are gonna be minimumal.
    "Yes...Mondo Cool"- Vegeta.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Kent View Post
    Hell, I would if I got to play Superman lol

But I think this is him teasing that he's on-set for reshoots/additional shots, no?
    I know but it's not as fun to think about.

Incredible Member Krypto's Fleas's Avatar

And of course comicbookmovie.com with a hit piece talking about substantial reshoots that are significantly reshaping the film.

JL reshoots might not mean something but I'm not gonna so far as to say it's nothing to worry about. During BvS and Suicide Squad, everyone ignored potential warning signs and stayed in a safe space that the movie was doing great behind the scenes. I'm not saying to panic but heavy reshoots can go either way. Lets hope Whedon does a good job

There are plenty of warning signs for JL already. The reshoots......they might be a warning sign, they might just be a part of the regular process. Hard to tell from this side of things.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Krypto's Fleas View Post
    And of course comicbookmovie.com with a hit piece talking about substantial reshoots that are significantly reshaping the film.
    Changing one scene could significantly reshape a film so there's nothing inherently wrong with the suggestion that reshoots could do that.

Wonder Woman almost didn't get her most inspiring moment in her movie.

Extraordinary Member Vanguard-01's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Kid View Post
    JL reshoots might not mean something but I'm not gonna so far as to say it's nothing to worry about. During BvS and Suicide Squad, everyone ignored potential warning signs and stayed in a safe space that the movie was doing great behind the scenes. I'm not saying to panic but heavy reshoots can go either way. Lets hope Whedon does a good job
    I think it's within reason, especially after seeing how great Wonder Woman turned out to be, to assume that WB learned from the mistakes they made in BvS and SS. If they ARE doing reshoots, then it's probably safe to assume that those reshoots are the kind of reshoots that will make things better in the long run.

With Joss Whedon involved, it's perhaps even more encouraging. If WB does see a need for a genuine course correction and they let Whedon have the freedom he needs to do the job, then his past track record suggests that any changes he might make might just be more in line with what the audience wants anyway. The guy produced two movies that broke into the Billion Dollar Club in this genre. So if WB is making changes, then they've turned the job over to the right guy.
    Though much is taken, much abides; and though
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are,
    One equal temper of heroic hearts,
    Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
    To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

--Lord Alfred Tennyson--

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Kent View Post
    Read the article and you won't have that response. Don't be like your username namesake; be smart
    Don't make me bomb you.
    Also, it's still disconcerting.

Incredible Member Wandering_Wand's Avatar

CBM is a cesspool. It's full of vitrol, DC hating man children. And the moderators/writers partake in slamming the DCEU from time to time in the comments. It's usually one big circle jerk.

The only thing that can be done is for WB to address Justice League's production status. That's the only way to get everyone to shut up.

Part of the reason(s) why it's being reported the re-shoots will take most of the Summer is because most of the actors are currently shooting other movies. What this also means is if they intend to keep the November release date, the movie is further along than we think and these re-shoots are exactly what Snyder said they'd be: adding in additional scenes.

Boing Boing Baggies. Baggie_Saiyan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Kid View Post
    Again these heavy re-shoots aren't confirmed and don't make sense, they come from an anonymous "source" from Batman on Film who only a week before reported a "source" told them that they saw the JL rough cut and it was great.... Plus extensive reshoots into August meaning only on month to post all of that... yeah no. Plus before the Snyder news Roven talked about how hard it was to schedule everyone back for the pick ups but now they suddenly got everyone back for 3 months...

Funny how people would run news from a random "source" but not think and piece *actual* evidence together. (Not talking about you but these so called sites who just clicks and spread fear).
    "Yes...Mondo Cool"- Vegeta.

Incredible Member Krypto's Fleas's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Baggie_Saiyan View Post
    Again these heavy re-shoots aren't confirmed and don't make sense, they come from an anonymous "source" from Batman on Film who only a week before reported a "source" told them that they saw the JL rough cut and it was great.... Plus extensive reshoots into August meaning only on month to post all of that... yeah no. Plus before the Snyder news Roven talked about how hard it was to schedule everyone back for the pick ups but now they suddenly got everyone back for 3 months...

Funny how people would run news from a random "source" but not think and piece *actual* evidence together. (Not talking about you but these so called sites who just clicks and spread fear).
    If the 3 other DCEU films to date had the critical reception of WW we would all have faith. But alas...this is Warner Bros. at work.

Astonishing Member AlexanderLuthor's Avatar

To be clear, there is no one that wants JL to be more successful than me. That said, there are a lot of things "not normal" going on with JL - the most apparent one being Joss Whedon being brought in to finish the film. I do understand Snyder had a very sad personal issue, but I don't remember a major tentpole movie ever having anything like the directorial situation here. If the DCEU was 4 for 4, or even 3 for 4, with solid movies I wouldn't be worried at all, however these are many of the same rumors that swirled around BvS and SS. We'll see, but I think anyone saying don't worry is letting their fandom get in the way of common sense

Astonishing Member

That is a good thing right?