Page 1861 of 1875 FirstFirst ... 86113611761181118511857185818591860186118621863186418651871 ... LastLast
Results 27,901 to 27,915 of 28116

I’ve heard a lot of positive reviews for the Aquaman trailer. A lot of the negativity may be coming from the Facebook and Twitter comments which are both usually 90% hate (of everything).

Quote Originally Posted by jertz666 View Post

Laugh all you want, Tony Stark, three years from now you'll be begging to join the DC universe. : )
    Eh, I wouldn't go that far. But that said it is rather funny that only a few days after that skit aired, WB unveiled three movies that answer most of its complaints, particularly on the heroes constantly being sad and the movies being bleak and joyless front. Momoa and Levi both were jovial as hell in those trailers.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    Eh, I wouldn't go that far. But that said it is rather funny that only a few days after that skit aired, WB unveiled three movies that answer most of its complaints, particularly on the heroes constantly being sad and the movies being bleak and joyless front. Momoa and Levi both were jovial as hell in those trailers.
    Who knows? There's a decent chance that in three years Tony Stark won't even be a part of the MCU anymore.

iMan 42s

Quote Originally Posted by jertz666 View Post
    The Aquaman trailer is still trending #1 at YouTube. Every YouTube response I've seen for both Aquaman and Shazam trailers have been very positive. I prefer Aquaman for its epic feel but I'm still not 100% behind Jason Momoa. Like the other DCEU actors, I feel he has limited range as an actor.

On a side note, Teen Titans Go is at 100% fresh at Rotten Tomatoes right now .. granted it's only at 10 reviews but it already includes reviews from major industry papers like Hollywood Reporter and Variety. It's too early to tell but this movie might end up being good.

BTW, Have you guys seen the Conan skit posted 4 days ago? It takes shots at the DCEU but it's so funny that I can forgive it.

"Batman Wants To Join The Marvel Universe - CONAN on TBS"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPV3huvxDy8

Laugh all you want, Tony Stark, three years from now you'll be begging to join the DC universe. : )
    Careful, we've been down this road before. Unfounded optimism leads to disappointment.
    -----------------------------------
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.

Fantastic Member

I just have to say that I think this, a Flash movie and a solo Batman film should have came out before Justice League.

Incredible Member FIFTY-TWO (52)'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Krypto's Fleas View Post
    Nobody I know likes the Aquaman trailer. Sorta takes the air out of the balloon a bit. Keep hearing the Black Panther ripoff thing too. The frustrating thing was Aquaman finished filming before BP but post has been so long.
    Everyone I know loves the Aquaman trailer, and it's trending #1 on YouTube and (last I checked) #2 on US Twitter behind Shazam!
    Last word out of your sorry mouth will be SIR and it will be LOUD!!

Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post
    Who knows? There's a decent chance that in three years Tony Stark won't even be a part of the MCU anymore.
    Especially with the rumor that IronHeart will be getting a movie as his successor...
    Done with DC. Can't handle the constant whiplash! Time to go on a hiatus!

Incredible Member FIFTY-TWO (52)'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    I guess it just shows that comic book movie fans are getting a little spoiled. Something like the Aquaman trailer would have received a way more of positive response even a year or two ago. But I guess it’s gotten to the point where fans have seen almost everything and it’s more difficult to impress people. I don’t think superhero movies will die out any time soon but we’re well passed the point where standard superhero cgi action will thrill the masses.
    I saw BP, and I haven't ever seen anything like Aquaman. If BP fans want to hate, that's fine. It's not like his story is original, either. Family members fighting over a throne isn't even original in the MCU.
    Last word out of your sorry mouth will be SIR and it will be LOUD!!

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by SuperiorIronman View Post
    Careful, we've been down this road before. Unfounded optimism leads to disappointment.
    Touché. When it comes to the DCEU, I've had my heart broken more often than not.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by FIFTY-TWO (52) View Post
    I saw BP, and I haven't ever seen anything like Aquaman. If BP fans want to hate, that's fine. It's not like his story is original, either. Family members fighting over a throne isn't even original in the MCU.
    Haven't we been through this before? When the Wonder Woman trailer came out, there were so many comparisons to the first Captain America. And now, nobody cares. History repeats itself.

Quote Originally Posted by KCJ506 View Post
    I just have to say that I think this, a Flash movie and a solo Batman film should have came out before Justice League.
    I don't think anyone disagrees that in hindsight this universe was rushed as shit. Even Henry Cavill recently came out and said he felt Superman should've gotten a sequel to better establish the character before they threw him into a crossover with Batman.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperiorIronman View Post
    The difference is that I have far more confidence in Wan and Sandberg than I did with any of the previous DCEU filmmakers who weren't Patty Jenkins.

Incredible Member Krypto's Fleas's Avatar

I sorta think they should recast Batman, flash and even Superman (as much as I like Cavill) just to distance themselves from the worst parts of the Snyderverse. Not necessarily a reboot, but just move forward with the new actors, Gal Gadot and Momoa, and do not reference the past movies other than they know each other.

I think the reason people are more willing to get excited for Shazam over Aquaman, despite aquaman's trailer being objectively more epic, is because Shazam has zero stains from Snyder.

Get Armie Hammer for Superman and see if Bradley Cooper wants to take on the Flash

I mean if you reach far enough I guess you can say Aquaman is a ripoff of every Superhero movie then? So they both have a "side-characters with a ridiculous mask"? firstly Black Manta is wearing a helmet he has worn since the character's inception, Killmonger wears a mask for one 5 minute scene... It's pretty pathetic.
    When you crush an ant beneath your foot, do feel remorse? No. Is this because you are evil or because you recognize yourself as a higher form of life? This is what the Wizard could not understand. If I have the powers of the gods, then am I not a god myself? Should I not be treated as such?

Quote Originally Posted by Krypto's Fleas View Post
    I sorta think they should recast Batman, flash and even Superman (as much as I like Cavill) just to distance themselves from the worst parts of the Snyderverse. Not necessarily a reboot, but just move forward with the new actors, Gal Gadot and Momoa, and do not reference the past movies other than they know each other.

I think the reason people are more willing to get excited for Shazam over Aquaman, despite aquaman's trailer being objectively more epic, is because Shazam has zero stains from Snyder.

Get Armie Hammer for Superman and see if Bradley Cooper wants to take on the Flash
    He's only voice so I don't know if it effects him but Hemsworth admitted last year MCU actors aren't allowed to do DCEU films.

Astonishing Member TooFlyToFail's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    Snyder is now to the DCEU/WoDC what Burton was to Batman Series with the Schumacher films.
    Except unlike Burton, his fingerprints and collaboration is still in effect.