Page 296 of 1875 FirstFirst ... 1962462862922932942952962972982993003063463967961296 ... LastLast
Results 4,426 to 4,440 of 28116

Cara Delevigne talks about Suicide Squad

In an a profile piece at Time, Delevingne says she auditioned for the role before director David Ayer had a written script. Ayer had her read lines for the character Martha from Who’s Afraid of Virginia Woolf?, a character she had played in a school production. Delevingne was confident she had the audition well in hand, but Ayer had her read the lines so many times, in so many different ways, that she became frustrated to the point that she was ready to “beat people up.”

“I was like, ‘Honestly, if I go outside and punch people, you’ve got to come get me out of jail because I am so furious,” she says. “He sparked a f-cking fury in me.”

Whatever Ayer sparked, he was pleased enough with it to give Delevingne the role, and she couldn’t be happier.

“[It] is going to be freakin’ awesome,” she says. “I kill people with my bare hands.”
    http://comicbook.com/2015/07/17/cara...uicide-squad-/

Ok, I am pretty confident about SS getting a R rating.
    DC Extended Universe Thread (DCEU)

That's how it starts. The fever. The rage. The feeling of powerlessness. That turns good men....Cruel - Alfred.

This may be the only thing that I do that matters - Bruce.

Stay down, if I wanted it, you would be dead already - Clark.

BANNED

It Needs It.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jeevanjacobjohn View Post
    It seems to me as if SS has more hype than BvS 29 Mn with 4 days, while BvS is at 31 Mn within 6 days. I am surprised about BvS trailer not getting more views.

Hmm, it's possible.

Slipknot is probably going to die too, since we don't see him much in the first look (of course, it's possible that they didn't include it in the first look).

That's possible too. Although would Waller be able to control her? With her magic powers, wouldn't she able to remove the neck bomb? I am not entirely familiar with how it worked in comics.
    we all know slipknot is dead meat. I say only 4 are absolutely save not counting the Joker: Deadshot, Harley, Boomerang and Waller.

Quote Originally Posted by JaggedFel View Post
    we all know slipknot is dead meat. I say only 4 are absolutely save not counting the Joker: Deadshot, Harley, Boomerang and Waller.
    I think Katana will probably hang in there, too.
    Batman: I need your help finding a man named Vulko.
    Hawkman: You want him dead or alive?
    - Justice League #17

Quote Originally Posted by nightrider View Post
    Also, does anyone else feel like marvel's movies are getting too formulaic and next year is going to be the year of DC comics?
    i do but let's not go there.

BANNED

Cara Delevigne talks about Suicide Squad

http://comicbook.com/2015/07/17/cara...uicide-squad-/

Ok, I am pretty confident about SS getting a R rating.
    Nah. It can be dark but they can't afford to lock out younger viewers if they want the movie to be a success.

Bane was still pretty brutal in TDKR without getting past a PG-13, even if they didn't show any of his neck-snappings.

Quote Originally Posted by LoneNecromancer View Post
    Nah. It can be dark but they can't afford to lock out younger viewers if they want the movie to be a success.

Bane was still pretty brutal in TDKR without getting past a PG-13, even if they didn't show any of his neck-snappings.
    Well, with a name like Suicide Squad..they have already lost a chunk of younger viewers - since parents won't take them (I suppose teenagers would go and see it).

Still..there are a few successful R rated movies, right? I don't think they are expecting this movie to make a lot of money anyways. We will see.

That's how it starts. The fever. The rage. The feeling of powerlessness. That turns good men....Cruel - Alfred.

Well, with a name like Suicide Squad..they have already lost a chunk of younger viewers - since parents won't take them (I suppose teenagers would go and see it).

Still..there are a few successful R rated movies, right? I don't think they are expecting this movie to make a lot of money anyways. We will see.
    they're gonna have to wait and see how well Deadpool does with it's R rating. if it still makes a ton of money despite that, it's possible WB will consider it.

Quote Originally Posted by nightrider
    Also, does anyone else feel like marvel's movies are getting too formulaic and next year is going to be the year of DC comics?
    Quote Originally Posted by Predator JP View Post
    i do but let's not go there.
    I do too. Let's go all the way there
    You will need a miracle to defeat us, mutant! You are severely outnumbered!
    My brother's the one who cares about numbers.
    THUNK
    I'm the one who believes in miracles.

Mighty Member

WB'S American Sniper was the #1 domestic movie last year. That's among things like Guardians of the Galaxy and Captain America. Suicide Squad looks to be huge. I wouldn't be surprised if this gets 100 m opening weekend. This might break GOTG August record.

Plus you have Will Smith. It's almost guaranteed to make nig overseas. Just like his other big blockbuster movies.

Quote Originally Posted by LoneNecromancer View Post

They aren't marketing the movie to kids I'm pretty sure WB has been open about that. All their Suicide Squad merchandise is for adults

Theatrical Trailer

No new footage, shortened version of the Comic Con trailer. And with tweaked music That's the only difference..

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    they're gonna have to wait and see how well Deadpool does with it's R rating. if it still makes a ton of money despite that, it's possible WB will consider it.
    Quote Originally Posted by golgi View Post
    WB'S American Sniper was the #1 domestic movie last year. That's among things like Guardians of the Galaxy and Captain America. Suicide Squad looks to be huge. I wouldn't be surprised if this gets 100 m opening weekend. This might break GOTG August record.

Plus you have Will Smith. It's almost guaranteed to make nig overseas. Just like his other big blockbuster movies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nite-Wing View Post
    They aren't marketing the movie to kids I'm pretty sure WB has been open about that. All their Suicide Squad merchandise is for adults
    Yeah. American Sniper did pretty well, didn't it?

So, there's a good chance.

I am curious about Bruce though. Apart from prequels and maybe a few sequels, what are they going to do down the road?

Introduce another universe? (That would certainly be awesome - recast all members, and of course...'reboots' the franchises, without actually feeling like a reboot). Or perhaps Bruce passes down the mantle to Dick? or someone else?

Assuming he started Batmanning at 22, and assuming he took a 5 year break, he would be 47 now. Little too old, perhaps? Ah, we will see how they handle it.

Boing Boing Baggies. Baggie_Saiyan's Avatar

Can some explain the american rating system to me, kind of confused because Suicide Squad animated movie is PG-13 yet here in the UK it is a 15. So does that mean an R rated film will be 18 here?
    "Yes...Mondo Cool"- Vegeta.