Page 1815 of 1875 FirstFirst ... 815131517151765180518111812181318141815181618171818181918251865 ... LastLast
Results 27,211 to 27,225 of 28116

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    Gosh, I'm so tired of all the drama.

Quote Originally Posted by BatmanJones View Post
    As for Hal, well, we've been told he's Jewish but that's as far as it's gone. It's never had an ounce of impact on his character.
    Yeah, Hal is Jewish by ethnicity but not by practice. Matter of fact, he doesn't seem to care less about any religious ideologies and judging by Tom King's Darkseid War GL special, he doesn't seem to think anymore highly of deities than he does of any other beings of higher power.
    Last edited by Johnny; 06-11-2018 at 04:50 PM.

One of Johns' first projects will be Green Lantern Corps, based on DC’s intergalactic police heroes which Johns is already very familiar with, having spent nine years writing Green Lantern comics and its spinoffs and publishing events. Johns will write the screenplay and act as one of the producers on the feature film. Johns is already writing and producing Wonder Woman 2 and will have a co-writing and executive producing credit on Aquaman, this year's only DC offering that opens in December.
    https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/am...g-deal-1118131

Check his new company's website: http://www.madghostproductions.com/category/film/
    DC Extended Universe Thread (DCEU)

That's how it starts. The fever. The rage. The feeling of powerlessness. That turns good men....Cruel - Alfred.

This may be the only thing that I do that matters - Bruce.

Stay down, if I wanted it, you would be dead already - Clark.

Astonishing Member

Tweets from Kyle Buchanan, Vulture's Senior Editor

I remember hearing that Geoff Johns rewrote so much of JUSTICE LEAGUE when Zack Snyder was still directing that Chris Terrio would complain, "Maybe *try* using some of my pages?"

WB was allegedly so unsatisfied with how the Johns/Snyder version was shaping up that they convened a footage summit for *other* writers including Joss Whedon, Allan Heinberg, Seth Grahame-Smith, and Andrea Berloff to offer feedback. Then they hired Whedon.

I honestly wish he would just get off social media altogether, I have my suspicions he is very passive aggressively encouraging the obsessive, toxic, hostile behaviour of his fans or more appropriately his "flock".

What a difference a few years makes, after MoS I was one of Zack's biggest supporters now I just wish he would have nothing to do with DC ever again.
    When you crush an ant beneath your foot, do feel remorse? No. Is this because you are evil or because you recognize yourself as a higher form of life? This is what the Wizard could not understand. If I have the powers of the gods, then am I not a god myself? Should I not be treated as such?

where they filmed that one movie and half of that other one

Is that an actual image of his Vero likes or is that a shop?

Because I did an image search and the only place it turned up was a thread from the DCEU reddit that was tagged as [HUMOR]

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hilden B. Lade View Post
    Is that an actual image of his Vero likes or is that a shop?

Because I did an image search and the only place it turned up was a thread from the DCEU reddit that was tagged as [HUMOR]
    This kind of "fun" responses get tagged as humor. Even the latest Clay Enos' post ended up under "Humor"...

https://www.reddit.com/r/DC_Cinemati...form_far_away/
    Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 06-12-2018 at 03:25 AM.

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

First ‘Aquaman’ trailer is coming this week: https://batman-news.com/2018/06/12/f...ing-this-week/

Quote Originally Posted by Angelo2113 View Post
    Tweets from Kyle Buchanan, Vulture's Senior Editor

I remember hearing that Geoff Johns rewrote so much of JUSTICE LEAGUE when Zack Snyder was still directing that Chris Terrio would complain, "Maybe *try* using some of my pages?"

WB was allegedly so unsatisfied with how the Johns/Snyder version was shaping up that they convened a footage summit for *other* writers including Joss Whedon, Allan Heinberg, Seth Grahame-Smith, and Andrea Berloff to offer feedback. Then they hired Whedon.
    If true, they spent A LOT of time and money on something that turned out to be a very basic story. Which might explain why WB are so cagey about announcing a slate of movies or giving definite answers about how they'll handle their DC films moving forward, as a lot of JL's troubles stemmed from building heavily on stuff from BvS, which they only realized was a bad idea when JL was already deep into production.
    As of now:
    All-Star Batman, Batman, Doom Patrol, The Flash, The Fix, The Flintstones, Green Valley, Hadrian's Wall, The Hellblazer, Moonshine, New Super-Man, Suicide Squad, Superman, 'Tec, Unfollow

Extraordinary Member Vanguard-01's Avatar

First ‘Aquaman’ trailer is coming this week: https://batman-news.com/2018/06/12/f...ing-this-week/
    Yes! Can't wait!
    Though much is taken, much abides; and though
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are,
    One equal temper of heroic hearts,
    Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
    To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

--Lord Alfred Tennyson--

Quote Originally Posted by TheNewFiftyForum View Post
    If true, they spent A LOT of time and money on something that turned out to be a very basic story. Which might explain why WB are so cagey about announcing a slate of movies or giving definite answers about how they'll handle their DC films moving forward, as a lot of JL's troubles stemmed from building heavily on stuff from BvS, which they only realized was a bad idea when JL was already deep into production.
    I don't understand why they insisted on keeping that production start date with Justice League even when they saw how BvS was received. I guess it was simply because BvS did make money.

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    I don't understand why they insisted on keeping that production start date with Justice League even when they saw how BvS was received. I guess it was simply because BvS did make money.
    I've heard various stuff about that, including that bonuses for some executives over at WB were tied to JL appearing in 2017. Now, that is just rumours, and there are likely to be more reasons as well. Including that changing the mind of a large organisation often takes a long while, and it has a tendency to overcompensate afterwards.

I wouldn't be surprised if all the rumours and announcements about new films are because various groups within WB tries to keep their projects and thus their jobs safe. That WB is in the middle of a possible merger can't help any either.

Quote Originally Posted by kjn View Post
    I've heard various stuff about that, including that bonuses for some executives over at WB were tied to JL appearing in 2017. Now, that is just rumours, and there are likely to be more reasons as well. Including that changing the mind of a large organisation often takes a long while, and it has a tendency to overcompensate afterwards.

I wouldn't be surprised if all the rumours and announcements about new films are because various groups within WB tries to keep their projects and thus their jobs safe. That WB is in the middle of a possible merger can't help any either.
    Oh, that ruling is today, isn't it? Any idea when it will be announced?

Extraordinary Member Lightning Rider's Avatar

I might go see the new Jurassic World movie just to see it on the big screen and hear reactions.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by SiegePerilous02 View Post
    I feel like this is the one property where it's easiest to include as many characters as possible to please multiple parts of the fanbase at once.

And yet, here we are.
    That's the crazy part!