Page 1816 of 1875 FirstFirst ... 816131617161766180618121813181418151816181718181819182018261866 ... LastLast
Results 27,226 to 27,240 of 28116

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    First ‘Aquaman’ trailer is coming this week: https://batman-news.com/2018/06/12/f...ing-this-week/
    About time .

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    I don't understand why they insisted on keeping that production start date with Justice League even when they saw how BvS was received. I guess it was simply because BvS did make money.
    They already had sets built schedules lined up for crew and actors everything was in place they thought BvS was going to be a massive hit and it did well just not what they wanted and it would cost to much to stop the production. Now the real issue was why not after doing reshoots release it later and allow more time to fine tune the finale film and that rumor is that executives wouldn't get as much at their year end bonuses without Justice League being released in 2017 and some of these people might not around if the merger goes through and wanted the biggest bonuses they could get according to gossip.

(WB merger)

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    Oh, that ruling is today, isn't it? Any idea when it will be announced?
    No idea; I included it more because it's just another huge upheaval and uncertainty that's going on over at WB lately, no matter if the merger goes through or if it is OK'd.

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

DC team breaks silence on James Wan's Aquaman: 'It's extraordinary': http://ew.com/movies/2018/06/12/james-wan-dc-aquaman/

Incredible Member Krypto's Fleas's Avatar

The At&t/WB merger just went through according to a federal judge. What do you all think this means for DC? I'm hoping it expedites the plan for the DCEU so fans and the public can actually, for the first time, get a sense of what the plan is for this shared universe.

Extraordinary Member Lightning Rider's Avatar

DC team breaks silence on James Wan's Aquaman: 'It's extraordinary': http://ew.com/movies/2018/06/12/james-wan-dc-aquaman/
    Good to hear. We obviously don't know if the story will be a success but the visuals absolutely have to be stunning and it sounds like they are.

All hail our lord and saviour James Wan!
    When you crush an ant beneath your foot, do feel remorse? No. Is this because you are evil or because you recognize yourself as a higher form of life? This is what the Wizard could not understand. If I have the powers of the gods, then am I not a god myself? Should I not be treated as such?

Amazing Member

I'm still looking forward for Aquaman, but I don't take much value in DC saying it's going to be good lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Krypto's Fleas View Post
    The At&t/WB merger just went through according to a federal judge. What do you all think this means for DC? I'm hoping it expedites the plan for the DCEU so fans and the public can actually, for the first time, get a sense of what the plan is for this shared universe.
    I think the DC streaming service will eventually become a general WB owned IP streaming service. AT&T would definitely want to stream non-DC related WB content and I don't see them having two services.

Boing Boing Baggies. Baggie_Saiyan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lightning Rider View Post
    I might go see the new Jurassic World movie just to see it on the big screen and hear reactions.
    You mean you weren't planning to watch it already? Dinosaurs man!

(Btw did you change your user-name?)

Whoa man, not seen you for ages! Also you got a user-name change too, I see.
    "Yes...Mondo Cool"- Vegeta.

Incredible Member Krypto's Fleas's Avatar

Steve Trevor is back in Wonder Woman 84. Patty Jenkins just released this:

https://twitter.com/PattyJenks/statu...-1984-photo%2F

So I take it Patty just confirmed Wonder Woman 84 is the official title?

It's crazy how we heard next to nothing about this movie and then bam! It had already begun filming, very good sign to see so little rumours and gossip around it.

Probably the closest thing the DCEU has to a sure thing at the moment.
    When you crush an ant beneath your foot, do feel remorse? No. Is this because you are evil or because you recognize yourself as a higher form of life? This is what the Wizard could not understand. If I have the powers of the gods, then am I not a god myself? Should I not be treated as such?

Extraordinary Member Lightning Rider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Krypto's Fleas View Post
    Steve Trevor is back in Wonder Woman 84. Patty Jenkins just released this:

https://twitter.com/PattyJenks/statu...-1984-photo%2F
    Interesting. The theme that he’s her “ghost” that somewhat haunts her conscience or feelings on humanity is an inteuiging theme imo.

Mighty Member

Extraordinary Member Vanguard-01's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beantownbrown View Post
    Heh. I think the one in the middle is that scene from Family Vacation where Christie Brinkley is flirting with Chevy Chase while they're driving?
    Though much is taken, much abides; and though
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are,
    One equal temper of heroic hearts,
    Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
    To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

--Lord Alfred Tennyson--