Page 320 of 1875 FirstFirst ... 2202703103163173183193203213223233243303704208201320 ... LastLast
Results 4,786 to 4,800 of 28116

Jared Leto Teases Joker’s Outfit From Batman: The Killing Joke - http://comicbook.com/2015/08/10/jare...-killing-joke/

Incredible Member Miraclo__Pill's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    Jared Leto Teases Joker’s Outfit From Batman: The Killing Joke - http://comicbook.com/2015/08/10/jare...-killing-joke/
    I'd pay some serious money to see Jena Malone as Barbara/Oracle. Stretch, I know. But I really like Barbara as Oracle.
    http://grafikarobotnik.tumblr.com/

I survived the 2014 reboot and I didn't even got a lousy t-shirt.

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Wonder Woman and Aquaman's early synopsis: http://www.myentertainmentworld.com/...ction_P.3.html

"WONDER WOMAN - December, 2015 - Far Eas & Morocco & UK; STORY: The Amazonian princess-warrior Diana left her lush tropical island to dwell in our urban cityscapes of glass and steel. Tutored in the ways of the Greek warriors, and outfitted with incredible gifts the Goddess bestowed upon her people, she becomes Paradise Island's emissary to civilization."

"AQUAMAN - June, 2016; STORY: The film is about a superhero from the sea who can telepathically communicate with all sea creatures is caught between a rock and a hard place when the creatures of the sea want to revolt against the surface world."

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    Wonder Woman and Aquaman's early synopsis: http://www.myentertainmentworld.com/...ction_P.3.html

"WONDER WOMAN - December, 2015 - Far Eas & Morocco & UK; STORY: The Amazonian princess-warrior Diana left her lush tropical island to dwell in our urban cityscapes of glass and steel. Tutored in the ways of the Greek warriors, and outfitted with incredible gifts the Goddess bestowed upon her people, she becomes Paradise Island's emissary to civilization."

"AQUAMAN - June, 2016; STORY: The film is about a superhero from the sea who can telepathically communicate with all sea creatures is caught between a rock and a hard place when the creatures of the sea want to revolt against the surface world."
    Good to hear that.

So, war between surface world and Atlantis? Yes! Atlantis shall rule Earth
    DC Extended Universe Thread (DCEU)

That's how it starts. The fever. The rage. The feeling of powerlessness. That turns good men....Cruel - Alfred.

This may be the only thing that I do that matters - Bruce.

Stay down, if I wanted it, you would be dead already - Clark.

Incredible Member FIFTY-TWO (52)'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jeevanjacobjohn View Post
    Good to hear that.

So, war between surface world and Atlantis? Yes! Atlantis shall rule Earth
    Well, if it's true that Aquaman has been captured by the Squad and contained by Waller, it makes sense that such an action would be a declaration of war against Atlantis. So, expect Mera and the armies of the deep to come knocking at our door very soon.
    Last word out of your sorry mouth will be SIR and it will be LOUD!!

I can easily imagine Aquaman throwing all that plastic waste back at the surface dwellers.

i was starting to think that an attack from Atlantis would be the big battle in Justice League part 1 but that synopsis has me rethinking that theory. i figured they'd want vengeance after Aquaman was captured by Waller. if the creatures of the sea want to revolt against the surface world that may mean a clash between the ocean and surface worlds may happen in the Aquaman movie instead. Orm is probably behind the the creatures attacking. maybe wanting to start a war.

When I read "creatures," I didn't think Atlantean, I thought more something like The Trench or a crazy ancient sea monster race that stirs up trouble and Aquaman has to stop them as part of his mission to maintain peace between the surface world and the sea.

Henry Cavill Talks Batman V. Superman: Dawn Of Justice - http://comicbook.com/2015/08/10/henr...wn-of-justice/

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    When I read "creatures," I didn't think Atlantean, I thought more something like The Trench or a crazy ancient sea monster race that stirs up trouble and Aquaman has to stop them as part of his mission to maintain peace between the surface world and the sea.
    the Trench would be really good movie villains. but average sea life attacking would mean that someone is controlling them. either they give the Trench Aquaman-like telepathy or its another Atlantean like Orm.

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

I think the director tweeted a quote from H.P Lovecraft. I agree that the use of the term "creatures" may mean something other than Atlantis.

Quote Originally Posted by FIFTY-TWO (52) View Post
    Well, if it's true that Aquaman has been captured by the Squad and contained by Waller, it makes sense that such an action would be a declaration of war against Atlantis. So, expect Mera and the armies of the deep to come knocking at our door very soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    i was starting to think that an attack from Atlantis would be the big battle in Justice League part 1 but that synopsis has me rethinking that theory. i figured they'd want vengeance after Aquaman was captured by Waller. if the creatures of the sea want to revolt against the surface world that may mean a clash between the ocean and surface worlds may happen in the Aquaman movie instead. Orm is probably behind the the creatures attacking. maybe wanting to start a war.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    the Trench would be really good movie villains. but average sea life attacking would mean that someone is controlling them. either they give the Trench Aquaman-like telepathy or its another Atlantean like Orm.
    I am not sure about Aquaman being captured...they are trying to change public perception of the character..so would they just begin with him being captured?

But, it's an interesting premise to work with. Depends on how they go with it - If Aquaman is captured, wouldn't the war be over once he's released? (Unless, he isn't a fan of surface world - speaking of which, I hope they don't change his origin - son of Thomas Curry).

Trench would also work. Someone manipulating the trench (it would be interesting if they take elements from ToA storyline - what if someone manipulates/controls both the Trench and Atlantis. Like Vulko did).

I can't wait to see what they have planned for us!
    DC Extended Universe Thread (DCEU)

That's how it starts. The fever. The rage. The feeling of powerlessness. That turns good men....Cruel - Alfred.

This may be the only thing that I do that matters - Bruce.

Stay down, if I wanted it, you would be dead already - Clark.

Incredible Member Miraclo__Pill's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SiegePerilous02 View Post
    I think the director tweeted a quote from H.P Lovecraft. I agree that the use of the term "creatures" may mean something other than Atlantis.
    'member that Brave and The Bold issue by Straczinsky (?) and Saiz that teamed up Aquaman and Etrigan fighting some very Cthulhu-like creatures? I immediately thought of that and good god, THAT'll be and amazing movie showing Arthur as a very badass warrior.
    http://grafikarobotnik.tumblr.com/

I survived the 2014 reboot and I didn't even got a lousy t-shirt.

BANNED

The Trench can be a breath of fresh air from all of the alien invasion plots in superhero movies.

well it looks like Tom Hardy's rumored DC project may 100 Bullets. it's an awesome book but i was really hoping his project would be more along the superhero side of things in the extended DC cinematic universe.