Page 474 of 1875 FirstFirst ... 3744244644704714724734744754764774784845245749741474 ... LastLast
Results 7,096 to 7,110 of 28116
    Incredible Member FIFTY-TWO (52)'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nite-Wing View Post
    Indeed Snyder said this is MOS 2 for all intents and purposes
    If people don't like the movie you can always blame it on the poor reception the first movie got
    What poor reception? The majority of critics and general audiences liked the movie.
    Last word out of your sorry mouth will be SIR and it will be LOUD!!

Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nite-Wing View Post
    Its a sequel to Man of Steel
    What you want is a movie starring Superman alone
    Maybe you'll get that in the future for now this is it
    It takes place after MoS, yes. It follows the events, yes. It's a "sequel" in the way that THE AVENGERS is a sequel to CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE FIRST AVENGER. Avengers picks up right after Cap 1, but we still got an actual Cap 2.

It's not MoS 2, which as I said, it's been stated we will be getting. The solo BATMAN and solo SUPERMAN films aren't on the DCU film list but they have spots open for them.

After the false start to the DC cinematic universe that was Green Lantern they were back to square one and fell even further behind the competition. Audiences are now used to team up movies. Marvel is headed into the third Avengers film and Fox is on sixth X Men. In order to keep up WB/DC had to turn the MoS sequel into the Dawn of Justice. I don't think it's a matter of having zero faith in Superman, it's just that they are so late to the party that they needed to skip ahead and begin the formation of the Justice League.
    Last edited by Robotman; 02-24-2016 at 10:33 PM.

BANNED

Hmm, what if that black armor is Steve's? He works closely with the Justice League in the comics, so I can see him playing a role in the movie. Just speculating, no right or wrong answers huh?

Boing Boing Baggies. Baggie_Saiyan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberpunk Ronin View Post
    Hmm, what if that black armor is Steve's? He works closely with the Justice League in the comics, so I can see him playing a role in the movie. Just speculating, no right or wrong answers huh?
    Sasly, Steve's in WW and WW takes place in WW1 which Steve is a part off so by the time JL comes around he'd be dead. There is speculation however that Pine is playing Steve's great grandfather in WW and will play current day Steve too. I hope that is the case Steve not in present day wouldn't feel right.
    "Yes...Mondo Cool"- Vegeta.

DC Extended Universe Thread (DCEU)

That's how it starts. The fever. The rage. The feeling of powerlessness. That turns good men....Cruel - Alfred.

This may be the only thing that I do that matters - Bruce.

Stay down, if I wanted it, you would be dead already - Clark.

BvS: DoJ Ultimate Ticket

A new collectible is coming for Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice fans, from Regal Entertainment Group. The BvS Ultimate Ticket isn't just a collectible, though, it's also the key to the ultimate BvS marathon, and we have your exclusive details.

With the Ultimate Ticket, which goes on sale Monday February 29, 2016, a fan can see the movie once a day, in any format, for the entire run of the film at any Regal theater. That means IMAX, 3D, RPX, or standard formats are all fair game.
    The cost of entry is $100, but if you manage to get your hands on one, five large-format viewings pay that off pretty quickly. Only 1,000 Ultimate Tickets are being made available, so you'll want to get your browser ready for refreshing this link Monday morning.

The card itself is a collectible, with the Batman logo cut out of anodized steel, and the card owner's name personalized onto the Ultimate Ticket. If you're a Regal Crown Club member, you'll also get 10,000 credits toward your loyalty account.
    http://comicbook.com/2016/02/25/excl...n-ultimate-ti/

Buy them: https://store.corporateboxoffice.com/gift-cards

That's how it starts. The fever. The rage. The feeling of powerlessness. That turns good men....Cruel - Alfred.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Baggie_Saiyan View Post
    Sasly, Steve's in WW and WW takes place in WW1 which Steve is a part off so by the time JL comes around he'd be dead. There is speculation however that Pine is playing Steve's great grandfather in WW and will play current day Steve too. I hope that is the case Steve not in present day wouldn't feel right.
    Well its not too unheard of for relatives to look scarily alike. It happened to My nephew and my grandfather, one is just a bit more light skinned than the other but other than that they could be twins from pictures my granddad had from back in the day.

http://s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/tu...estial%203.pdf

http://www.tkairlines.com/gotham#travelinsurance

I signed up for the contest, so I keep getting these sorts of emails.

Quote Originally Posted by ABH-1979 View Post
    http://s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/tu...estial%203.pdf

http://www.tkairlines.com/gotham#travelinsurance

I signed up for the contest, so I keep getting these sorts of emails.
    Very interesting

Ben Affleck Reportedly Rewrote Parts Of Batman V Superman Script While Dressed As Batman - http://comicbook.com/2016/02/26/ben-...perman-script/
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Fantastic Member

I believe that but honestly I thought we already knew Batfleck would help with film

BANNED

That is reassuring.

All-New Member

If Affleck didn't work as Daredevil (who has dark aspects like Batman) then why would they want him as the dark knight? Hollywood never learns.

Quote Originally Posted by fly13 View Post
    If Affleck didn't work as Daredevil (who has dark aspects like Batman) then why would they want him as the dark knight? Hollywood never learns.
    Yeah you're right since his performance was so bad in BVS. Oh wait it's not out yet? So I guess you can't judge it yet.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics