X-Men & Green Lantern Fan Sam Robards, Comic Fan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TooFlyToFail View Post
    Yes, don't move from that chair because.....hooo, boy....HOOO, BOY!!!

That's my reaction to each of the post credit scenes. These are the best PC scenes we've ever had.
    I didn't think my hype levels could get any higher, but you, sir, have raised them exponentially.

Friday night is so far away...
    What can I say but, "I love comics."

where they filmed that one movie and half of that other one

Really enjoyed Justice League. Lots of fun, some great moments and they really managed to stick the landing on Superman. Good to have him back!
    https://twitter.com/thedanjurgens/st...20787227774976

Dan Jurgens' reaction. I believe this is the first comics writer reaction to JL.

Quote Originally Posted by Bossace View Post
    Rotten tomatoes is perdonally delaying their release of the total score and if its fresh/rotten. Yes reviews go live Wednesday and youll be able to read them, but youll have to wait til thursday for the score and rating because now RT will air a See it or Skip it theyre going to start do it for films. Hopefully this doesnt give people the impression WB is locking the score down.
    A few of those have popped up already, unfortunately. (I don't think WB even outright owns RT or has a say in this, RT is probably just trying to boost traffic of their show)

Quote Originally Posted by Denirac View Post
    In a Spoiler Free way, does Superman have plenty of Screen Time because I've grown concerned he's only in it for like 10 mins at the end.
    He does have plenty of screen time and it's so satisfying!

Quote Originally Posted by TheNewFiftyForum View Post
    Does the movie spend a lot of time setting up or hinting at sequels and spinoffs?
    In-movie? No, it does something better. It spends its time developing characters and relationships which makes its audience want to see so much more of each and every hero. So it does the job of exciting people for sequels and spinoffs but in the movie itself there isn't setup for future stuff. In a post-credits scene there is some pretty major setting up of the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Bossace View Post
    I read wolf and cyborg were the weak links in the movie, how true is this? If possible spoiler free can you explain?
    I think it's pretty much out there that Steppenwolf is a pretty forgettable villain. The friend I went with felt Cyborg had the least great scenes of the six in the film but I disagreed. I loved what they did with him.

Yes, don't move from that chair because.....hooo, boy....HOOO, BOY!!!

That's my reaction to each of the post credit scenes. These are the best PC scenes we've ever had.
    I couldn't agree more.

The current JL multiverse event in Injustice 2 makes the DCEU flash costume look so much better than how it has looked so far in the promotional material. The fingerless gloves and the tiny physique of Ezra Miller makes the costume look off to me. In the event it gets rid of the fingerless gloves and he has the bulky physique really makes the costume pop more.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Cyborg is not a weak link, and got more character work than Aquaman, honestly. All the heroes were good.

Steppenwolf was thin, character-wise, but he's portrayed well as a villain, and doesn't make stupid decisions becuz plot.

He's the best CBM villain this year, IMO, because of that.

they cut out over 40 minutes of movie of course he's gonna be thin
    The J-man

Is this piece of music in the film? (1:26 onwards)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_6yBZKj-eo

Is this music present?

I am in love with Zimmer's music. Is it present in some form? I especially want MoS main theme. Change it as in the examples. Its great. But none. I would be dissapointed.

BANNED

Just saw it and I really liked it!!!! the story is pretty Avengers tier but that's okay. I love love love Superman so much and the DCEU version is my favorite live action portrayal of him; I have a lot of hope for that character and for the DCEU going forward

@Soubhagya:

spoilers:
    the MoS theme is there along with Batman's from BvS
    end of spoilers

where they filmed that one movie and half of that other one

Neat Chinese "Countdown" promo poster for JL, reminds me of that one fanmade "Superman's Coffin is All In" mock-up.

Well @Elmo pardon me if i am impolite. I simply want to watch the film in the most fresh mind. I am staying away from any spoiler or plot point. In fact i stopped watching any promotional clips after the Chinese/International trailer. Is the spoiler for me? You are so kind. But i honestly just wanted to know if MoS music is used in some way or not. If its spoilerific info then thank you. I am alright. I should not have bothered you unnecessarily.

And nice to hear from you that you loved the film as well as Superman. This is music to my ears. As my previous posts may signify (if somebody have read that at all) i am a bit ambivalent. I both love as well as tolerate the version if it makes sense. I would continue to defend the two films while criticising what i did not like. Its umm complicated. I want to love him. There's a lot of good. At the same time i am unable to due to things that bother me. Call me mixed to positive to DCEU Superman.

Its great that you enjoyed it! For me its just a couple of days more. Its funny whenever i think this it appears that it has moved farther.
    Last edited by Soubhagya; 11-14-2017 at 10:31 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Soubhagya View Post
    Well @Elmo pardon me if i am impolite. I simply want to watch the film in the most fresh mind. I am staying away from any spoiler or plot point. In fact i stopped watching any promotional clips after the Chinese/International trailer. Is the spoiler for me? You are so kind. But i honestly just wanted to know if MoS music is used in some way or not. If its spoilerific info then thank you. I am alright. I should not have bothered you unnecessarily.

And nice to hear from you that you loved the film as well as Superman. This is music to my ears. As my previous posts may signify (if somebody have read that at all) i am a bit ambivalent. I both love as well as tolerate the version if it makes sense. I would continue to defend the two films while criticising what i did not like. Its umm complicated. I want to love him. There's a lot of good. At the same time i am unable to due to things that bother me. Call me mixed to positive to DCEU Superman.

Its great that you enjoyed it! For me its just a couple of days more. Its funny whenever i think this it appears that it has moved farther.
    No bother at all friend--I was just answering your question with no spoilers involved, just didn't want to possibly spoil anyone else. I've sent you a personal message with the answer.

Superman has always been one of my all time favorites, and for some reason Cavill just feels like Superman. I truly care about him and all that he goes through.

Quote Originally Posted by Elmo View Post
    No bother at all friend--I was just answering your question with no spoilers involved, just didn't want to possibly spoil anyone else. I've sent you a personal message with the answer.

Superman has always been one of my all time favorites, and for some reason Cavill just feels like Superman. I truly care about him and all that he goes through.
    You are nice. Some fans want to go into the film as fresh as possible. It was kind of a mistake to ask about music here. Next time i want to know something specific i will PM either you or BatmanJones or TooFlyToFail. Which may not haapen because i know the very basic stuff i was anxious about. Rather be surprised in the film. Its just a couple of days more.
    Last edited by Soubhagya; 11-14-2017 at 11:04 PM.

Astonishing Member TooFlyToFail's Avatar

Also, remember how people complained about the OST being dull, mediocre, and not memorable?

Yeah, it's exactly that. I was in a screening with super fans, and only 4 people (including me) noticed the 89 Batman and Williams Supes renditions. I'm not even a fan of those themes (dont kill me). It was that bad. He also neutered the WW theme. Honestly, I forgot there was an OST for most of the movie.

Never let this man touch another DC movie. The only time I felt hype was when the Mos theme kicked briefly.