⚡ The Scarlet Poster ⚡ Flash Fan #1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bogotazo View Post
    These super powered beings having a kind of chemistry in combat is important to capture, I think. Him using his finger to break glass is also genius, it makes perfect sense but I never thought of it.
    I agree with you on that, my friend.
    Last edited by Flash Fan #1; 07-22-2017 at 08:26 PM.

That was an awesome trailer. I loved that they used Superman's theme. I think Amazons vs parademons war is going to be a highlight for me.

Incredible Member Krypto's Fleas's Avatar

There's too much arguing going on in here on a day where DC looked great and we got most everything we wanted out of the day (minus a MOS2 confirmation...but that will come after Nov. )

Wasn't giggling with excitement over the trailer. I do hope the slow motion is toned down a bit. Some of the CGI looks rough. Seems like a very basic story, so I'm hoping the character interactions are at least entertaining. Aquaman looks like he's gonna be the breakout star. I'm still not a fan of Ezra Miller as Flash, but we'll see how he is in the whole movie.
    Superhero shows are trash

Honestly I hope in the final cut he turns down some of his noobish, fanboyish behaviour that we see now.

I'm hyped. A basic story is good for DC right now because they're attempts at being "deeper and edgy" (MoS and BvS) had mixed-negative results. Anyways, you gotta wonder with all the cgi and green screen that goes on in these "live action" flicks why cgi/motion captured humans (not aliens or monsters) aren't more of a thing on the big screen.
    Last edited by Troian; 07-22-2017 at 08:29 PM.

Sorry to open a new can of worms but On the topic of equality or race, I never understood why the casting of Gal Gadot didn't make any major headlines on how she is the first Middle Eastern woman to headline a big budget superhero film.

On topic, but I'll say it again, I hope that's a Kara Easter egg/hint in the trailer.

Another possibility of who might be in that last scene.

Screenshot_20170722-223449.jpg

IMG_20170722_223506.jpg
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

BANNED

I can see the red of Superman's cape in the lower left edge of the video.

Quote Originally Posted by Caivu View Post
    Another possibility of who might be in that last scene.

Screenshot_20170722-223449.jpg

IMG_20170722_223506.jpg
    That would be a major troll move...wouldn't make much sense though :P
    DC Extended Universe Thread (DCEU)

That's how it starts. The fever. The rage. The feeling of powerlessness. That turns good men....Cruel - Alfred.

This may be the only thing that I do that matters - Bruce.

Stay down, if I wanted it, you would be dead already - Clark.

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Star View Post
    I can see the red of Superman's cape in the lower left edge of the video.
    Yep. The red, Alfred's word choice and emphasis on "hope"...I think it's pretty definitely Kal.
    "Darkseid...always hated music..."

Every post I make, it should be assumed by the reader that the following statement is attached: "It's all subjective. What works for me doesn't necessarily work for you, and vice versa, and that's ok. You may have a different opinion on it, but this is mine. That's the wonderful thing about being a comics fan, it's all subjective."

I don't know if it was mentioned but was there supposed to be an Aquaman trailer today?
    I'm a freedom fighter
    I drink apple cider

where they filmed that one movie and half of that other one

Quote Originally Posted by harashkupo View Post
    I don't know if it was mentioned but was there supposed to be an Aquaman trailer today?
    There was a sneak peak shown at Hall H, but it has not been released to the general public.

BANNED

I was looking for it. It seems like they're holding back just like Marvel is with that Infinity War trailer. The latter has me ticked off though because I stayed up till 1... almost 2 am now waiting, HOPING to see SOMETHING. People can talk about the trailers online but we can't see them? WHY NOT??? Going to bed pretty mad about it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hilden B. Lade View Post
    There was a sneak peak shown at Hall H, but it has not been released to the general public.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Star View Post
    I was looking for it. It seems like they're holding back just like Marvel is with that Infinity War trailer. The latter has me ticked off though because I stayed up till 1... almost 2 am now waiting, HOPING to see SOMETHING. People can talk about the trailers online but we can't see them? WHY NOT??? Going to bed pretty mad about it!!!
    Yeah I was looking forward to this the most
    I'm a freedom fighter
    I drink apple cider

Quote Originally Posted by Troian View Post
    Honestly I hope in the final cut he turns down some of his noobish, fanboyish behaviour that we see now.

I'm hyped. A basic story is good for DC right now because they're attempts at being "deeper and edgy" (MoS and BvS) had mixed-negative results.
    From someone that had a real problem with BvS and MoS and the tone of the films in particular, my issue wasn't that they were deep. It was that they felt shallow, like they were pretending at depth.

I think it's silly to post IMO really ever since my posts are obviously only my opinion (who's else would they be?) but in the interest of not upsetting people that felt differently than I did, IMO.

I wish I found Man of Steel or Batman vs. Superman to be "deep." I wish they were deep more than anything.

That's one of the problems of understanding between competing opinions about those films; I'm not aware of anyone complaining they were "deep." That's a straw man argument. People that didn't like them didn't find them deep; we found them pretentious.