Page 1791 of 1875 FirstFirst ... 791129116911741178117871788178917901791179217931794179518011841 ... LastLast
Results 26,851 to 26,865 of 28116
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Star_Jammer View Post
    I'm pretty sure I typed plain English.
    You did but none of it was relevant to my post lmao

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Elmo View Post
    You did but none of it was relevant to my post lmao
    That you are have a habit of being condescending regarding opinionated things, yet "waaaaah I'm a victim of opinion abuse" all the same?

Yup, it was totally relevant.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by batnbreakfast View Post
    Why? At this point he's done more movies to annoy me than ones I like
    Cause he's a solid director and he doesn't annoy me.

Extraordinary Member

I don't know man you're kinda putting words in my mouth. I never said I'm right and everyone else is wrong and when you say "this perception," that seems to imply that I wrote about a perception the DCEU movies have in the first place which is incorrect
    You were talking about how it was sad how others couldn't understand that how people could find substance in these films, but the thing is, those who point out the flaws with these films understand that some fans could like them. But the fact is that these fans are just expressing their disagreement with you and stating that the general perception isn't favorable. Its not a personal attack, nor is it an indictment of your taste.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Star_Jammer View Post
    That you are have a habit of being condescending regarding opinionated things, yet "waaaaah I'm a victim of opinion abuse" all the same?

Yup, it was totally relevant.
    I think you have me confused dude. You're dreaming. Literally all I said was it sucks when people don't realize that other people can find substance in the films they happen to dislike. It was me lamenting on films in general and wishing for better discussions instead of this nonsense where you've literally just pulled fake context from out of nowhere just to talk down to me for stuff that isn't even true. Do something more productive with your time please because I wasn't even talking about victim abuse or Zack Snyder of any of the stuff you're insinuating

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Zeeguy91 View Post
    You were talking about how it was sad how others couldn't understand that how people could find substance in these films, but the thing is, those who point out the flaws with these films understand that some fans could like them. But the fact is that these fans are just expressing their disagreement with you and stating that the general perception isn't favorable. Its not a personal attack, nor is it an indictment of your taste.
    Dude I haven't posted in this thread in weeks so who exactly could be disagreeing with me? I appreciate you clarifying that it wasn't an attack on my taste however I never even made a comment about my taste in the post we're discussing. I said nothing about myself, never mentioned anyone specific in this thread, never mentioned any DCEU films or Zack Snyder, and yet people want to come at me searching in the dark, trying to claim I was saying this or that when most times it is never the case. When people try to say I'm condescending or claiming that I'm a victim of 'opinion abuse' all I have to do is show them discussions like these where I have said practically nothing and people are still able to find hidden meanings in my post.

BANNED

Regardless of people's opinions on the DCEU or whatever the general perception is doesn't matter to me. My post wasn't about that if some person took it as shade or a post targeting people in this thread you are sorely mistaken and I'm sorry for the confusion. All I was doing was making a post in agreement with someone else while trying to add to the discussion

Extraordinary Member

Dude I haven't posted in this thread in weeks so who exactly could be disagreeing with me? I appreciate you clarifying that it wasn't an attack on my taste however I never even made a comment about my taste in the post we're discussing. I said nothing about myself, never mentioned anyone specific in this thread, never mentioned any DCEU films or Zack Snyder, and yet people want to come at me searching in the dark, trying to claim I was saying this or that when most times it is never the case. When people try to say I'm condescending or claiming that I'm a victim of 'opinion abuse' all I have to do is show them discussions like these where I have said practically nothing and people are still able to find hidden meanings in my post.
    You literally posted this yesterday:

yeah it's a little hurtful that people can't understand that other people have found substance in movies they happen to dislike

like literally who cares
    I'm just clarifying for you that its not that people can't understand that you and some others like these films. They just don't agree with you. That's not an indictment on your opinion. They're just sharing their own.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Zeeguy91 View Post
    You literally posted this yesterday:

I'm just clarifying for you that its not that people can't understand that you and some others like these films. They just don't agree with you. That's not an indictment on your opinion. They're just sharing their own.
    Let me make this the last post on this matter:

I said "people." Not "all people," not "[specific person]." I am talking about people who can't understand that people find substance in certain movies that they happen to dislike. You assumed I was talking about people who disagree with my opinion, which is really odd because that's not even what I said. if people disagree with my opinion, that's fine, it still was not what I was talking about. You're trying to correct me or "clarify" things when the post itself wasn't even about the DCEU. I made a small remark about films in general and you went off assuming.

If you're still confused about it (even though I've explained it 3 or 4 times now) feel free to PM me, this thread has been derailed enough over this pointless discussion
    Last edited by Elmo; 05-17-2018 at 07:41 AM.

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Incredible Member Krypto's Fleas's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post

Lol. Batman would be thrilled with that GUN.

Quote Originally Posted by Krypto's Fleas View Post
    Lol. Batman would be thrilled with that GUN.
    Whedon ended up giving him a more "moderate" gun...

Justice League Art Book (Russian Edition)...

I wonder after Thor and Black Panther, ppl are gonna get tired of "struggle between relatives to the throne" in superhero movies, how is Aquaman going to give some fresh new elements?

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpokeking View Post
    I wonder after Thor and Black Panther, ppl are gonna get tired of "struggle between relatives to the throne" in superhero movies, how is Aquaman going to give some fresh new elements?
    Uh...it's all underwater ?