Page 103 of 1875 FirstFirst ... 35393991001011021031041051061071131532036031103 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 28116

Quote Originally Posted by RobinFan4880 View Post
    The Metal Men are probably going to become Cyborg's supporting cast.
    They were making a Metal Men movie, they could just merge Cyborg with that script.

There are plenty of transhumanist elements that haven't been tackled properly in film
    #InGunnITrust, #ZackSnyderistheBlueprint, #ReleasetheAyerCut

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Darknight Detective View Post
    It would really, really have to be bad for it not to make money (and I don't see that happening). Whether it hits a billion, that's a different story, of course.
    It'll make a billion, easy.

DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Steven Kaye View Post
    It'll make a billion, easy.
    My gut also says the first movie featuring the Trinity in it will make it to that number, but you never know.
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Black_Adam View Post
    I think they may show flashbacks, assuming Bruce was in Metropolis at the time. Would be cool to see Bruce's reactions at the time of the invasion, up until then he would of only dealt with street level crime and villains, seeing the Krpytonians would of been on a whole other level.
    "-once again I think of you, Dick... I look at the one creature who isn't wounded or hiding... we never faced anything like this... we only fought humans..."

Boing Boing Baggies. Baggie_Saiyan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by confusiongrows View Post
    There's not much room for error now, indeed. WB can't make any fumbles at this point, any more Green Lantern-style missteps and they risk becoming also-rans in a market like this.
    Which is why I am so glad it got delayed from its 2015 release date, there is no point for rush product. As much as I enjoyed GL I coudn't help but notice it felt rushed.
    "Yes...Mondo Cool"- Vegeta.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinsir View Post
    They were making a Metal Men movie, they could just merge Cyborg with that script.

There are plenty of transhumanist elements that haven't been tackled properly in film
    I'm gonna be perfectly honest: if the Metal Men are in the Cyborg movie it'll become my most anticipated comic-based film out of all the comic-based films in development.

I love the Metal Men.

Also, Chemo should be in it.

DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Angilasman View Post
    I'm gonna be perfectly honest: if the Metal Men are in the Cyborg movie it'll become my most anticipated comic-based film out of all the comic-based films in development.

I love the Metal Men.

Same here. Don't know if it would be my most anticipated film to see, but it would be way, way, way up there.
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by The Darknight Detective View Post
    My gut also says the first movie featuring the Trinity in it will make it to that number, but you never know.
    In a world where people went to see "Thor" instead of "Green Lantern" on the basis of thinking the actor playing Thor was better looking than the actor playing Green Lantern, anything can happen.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by GlennSimpson View Post
    In a world where people went to see "Thor" instead of "Green Lantern" on the basis of thinking the actor playing Thor was better looking than the actor playing Green Lantern, anything can happen.
    I would disagree with that. Reynolds had a bigger fan-base before Chris.

Quote Originally Posted by Bat_Baggie View Post
    Which is why I am so glad it got delayed from its 2015 release date, there is no point for rush product. As much as I enjoyed GL I coudn't help but notice it felt rushed.
    Agreed. I think GL could have done better if they took some more time polishing the script.
    DC Extended Universe Thread (DCEU)

That's how it starts. The fever. The rage. The feeling of powerlessness. That turns good men....Cruel - Alfred.

This may be the only thing that I do that matters - Bruce.

Stay down, if I wanted it, you would be dead already - Clark.

Astonishing Member WillieMorgan's Avatar

Not really, 'Thor' was a better film. And Ryan Reynolds had a bigger following at the time surely?

Quote Originally Posted by Jeevanjacobjohn View Post
    Agreed. I think GL could have done better if they took some more time polishing the script.
    Exactly, Ryan Reynolds is a great fit for Hal and whoever was playing Sinestro was perfect for the role.

And next time don't give the audience too much... The movie should have focused only on Earth and Hal learning what the ring is, what is it capable of and its purpose.

Astonishing Member WillieMorgan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ActualNoobler View Post
    Exactly, Ryan Reynolds is a great fit for Hal and whoever was playing Sinestro was perfect for the role.

And next time don't give the audience too much... The movie should have focused only on Earth and Hal learning what the ring is, what is it capable of and its purpose.
    His name is Mark Strong and, yes, he was good.

Quote Originally Posted by LoneNecromancer View Post
    "-once again I think of you, Dick... I look at the one creature who isn't wounded or hiding... we never faced anything like this... we only fought humans..."
    What's that from?

Fantastic Member

I think Thor's success over GL is because Thor is a good film, while Green Lantern is a poor excuse for a TV sitcom pilot stretched to feature length. It has very little to do with the appearances of either actor.