Page 104 of 1875 FirstFirst ... 454941001011021031041051061071081141542046041104 ... LastLast
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 28116

Zack Snyder says they plan to add some of the lesser known characters to the Justice League down the line he even name dropped Blue Beetle!

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansit...news/?a=110229
    Remember back in August when Batman V Superman director Zack Snyder called in at a local radio station to defend Aquaman and even drop a few character hints? Well now he's back at that same radio station to drop another hint, this time about the future of the Justice League. At the 7:35 mark Zack Snyder mentions, "As we add to the justice League we bring in some of the more obscure, like Blue Beetle or something". The DC universe is just starting, but it's never bad to think about the future. Could this mean that characters like the Blue Beetle, Martian Manhunter, Booster Gold, and Hawkgirl have a spot for them sometime in Justice League 2 or 3?
    I remember CW said DC turned down their request to use Ted Kord on Arrow so we got Ray Palmer, maybe Ted will be joining the Justice League? That would be freakin' awesome!

DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Black_Adam View Post
    Zack Snyder says they plan to add some of the lesser known characters to the Justice League down the line he even name dropped Blue Beetle!

I remember CW said DC turned down their request to use Ted Kord on Arrow so we got Ray Palmer, maybe Ted will be joining the Justice League? That would be freakin' awesome!
    Wouldn't it be Jaimie Reyes instead?
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?

Isn't Ted Kord on Flash?
    #InGunnITrust, #ZackSnyderistheBlueprint, #ReleasetheAyerCut

Quote Originally Posted by Pinsir View Post
    Isn't Ted Kord on Flash?
    Nope they were going to but DC said no, so they have Ray Palmer on the show.

They refused to give Ted Kord on tv but agreed to give Barry Allen, wut da....

I know it's his own TV show but isn't he gonna be on the big screen as well?
    But we are seeing two different Quicksilvers on two cinematic universes so what ever.

Quote Originally Posted by ActualNoobler View Post
    They refused to give Ted Kord on tv but agreed to give Barry Allen, wut da....

I know it's his own TV show but isn't he gonna be on the big screen as well?
    But we are seeing two different Quicksilvers on two cinematic universes so what ever.
    Well maybe Ted Kord will be the Blue Beetle that will appear in the DCCU.

Quote Originally Posted by The Darknight Detective View Post
    Wouldn't it be Jaimie Reyes instead?
    Possibly but like I said CW asked to use Ted Kord for Arrow but were told by WB/DC they had "plans for him" unless those plans are to mothball him.

I sure hope it's Jaime Reyes! Ted's great but I would LOVE to see a Hispanic superhero on the big screen. Something I thought I'd never see in my lifetime.

Jaime for Justice League!

Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    Well maybe Ted Kord will be the Blue Beetle that will appear in the DCCU.
    For DC's phase 2? that's neat but isn't he pretty similar to batman though?

Quote Originally Posted by ActualNoobler View Post
    For DC's phase 2? that's neat but isn't he pretty similar to batman though?
    They both use gadgets and own huge enterprises but that's where the similarities end. It's about the character's character not their power set.

They both use gadgets and own huge enterprises but that's where the similarities end. It's about the character's character not their power set.
    They could easily do an amalgamation of Kord and Reyes power wise, so have Ted have the scarab but also still use gadgets and his tech etc.

Ah I see kinda like how Superman and Captain Marvel both have the same ideal superhero abilities but the other one is actually more immature than he looks and the other is actually the last of his race.

They could easily do an amalgamation of Kord and Reyes power wise, so have Ted have the scarab but also still use gadgets and his tech etc.
    That could be cool.

Wow with the crazy reaction to the Black Panther movie announcement I wonder if WB will consider making John Stewart GL for the reboot. Or at least making the next GL movie a sci fi "buddy cop" movie staring Hal and John.

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    Wow with the crazy reaction to the Black Panther movie announcement I wonder if WB will consider making John Stewart GL for the reboot. Or at least making the next GL movie a sci fi "buddy cop" movie staring Hal and John.
    I want at least 2 Lanterns from Earth.