Page 105 of 1875 FirstFirst ... 555951011021031041051061071081091151552056051105 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,575 of 28116

dc should probably do a GL corps movie as the answer to Guardians of the Galaxy. As for earth, can concentrate on Hal.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by The Darknight Detective View Post
    Wouldn't it be Jaimie Reyes instead?
    Its going to be Reyes lets be honest, they are not a lot of viable options for Latin@ Heroes, I say Jaime is the best but between the Big 2. All of Marvels viable options are basically tied up in the Spider Universe.

Quote Originally Posted by JaggedFel View Post
    Its going to be Reyes lets be honest, they are not a lot of viable options for Latin@ Heroes, I say Jaime is the best but between the Big 2. All of Marvels viable options are basically tied up in the Spider Universe.
    DC/WB and Marvel/Disney do seem to be playing a game of one-ups man-ship. "I'll see your Cyborg, Wonder Woman, and Green Lantern movies and raise you Black Panther, Captain Marvel, Guardians of the Galaxy 2, and Infinity War!"

So if DC/WB can get the first Hispanic superhero to the big screen that would be pretty awesome! As a Mexi myself it would be a dream come true!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Black_Adam View Post
    I remember CW said DC turned down their request to use Ted Kord on Arrow so we got Ray Palmer, maybe Ted will be joining the Justice League? That would be freakin' awesome!
    It'll be Jaime.

They wouldn't let them use Ted because Jaime is the Blue Beetle they're going with in other media.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by LoneNecromancer View Post
    It'll be Jaime.

They wouldn't let them use Ted because Jaime is the Blue Beetle they're going with in other media.
    ...and they may want to use Ted as a supporting character.

Perhaps they'll do a Hispanic Ted Kord. A wealthy businessman with the scarab Jaime normally has might make an interesting rival for Batman. Could set up using the Reach as bad guys while he's at it.
    You will need a miracle to defeat us, mutant! You are severely outnumbered!
    My brother's the one who cares about numbers.
    THUNK
    I'm the one who believes in miracles.

Quote Originally Posted by colonyofcells View Post
    dc should probably do a GL corps movie as the answer to Guardians of the Galaxy. As for earth, can concentrate on Hal.
    As long as it includes Iolande , Natu , Isamot and Vath i'm good. no Arisia thou dat pedo.
    Last edited by Sirzechs; 10-30-2014 at 10:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by colonyofcells View Post
    Actually, Lantern corps is DC's star wars....if done right, it can be bigger than that. 7 lantern corps, 7 rings and millions of lanterns.

Space wars, Mogo...just thinking about it is awesome. Let Geoff Johns write the script; he can write the best GL stories.
    DC Extended Universe Thread (DCEU)

That's how it starts. The fever. The rage. The feeling of powerlessness. That turns good men....Cruel - Alfred.

This may be the only thing that I do that matters - Bruce.

Stay down, if I wanted it, you would be dead already - Clark.

GL corps movie directed by Neill Blomkamp would be my dream comes true.

Alexander (not)Luthor Jr AlexG.'s Avatar
    Δ Hidden Forbidden Holy Ground (My house)

Quote Originally Posted by Predator JP View Post
    GL corps movie directed by Neill Blomkamp would be my dream comes true.
    I'd go see that.

Mighty Member

The First Wonder Woman Movie To Be Set In The 1920s, And Its Sequel During World War II

The film will spend the first half on Paradise Island with warring Amazon factions vying for control.

An arrival of a man on the island changes that status quo, as he asks the Amazons for help. Not necessarily Steve Trevor either…

Because when Wonder Woman joins him on his return to the world of Man, we all discover that it is the 1920s. And the film will then show Diana exploring that world – a world where women have only just got the vote – from her… unique perspective.

A planned sequel would then take place during World War II in the thirties and forties. This of course was the period that the seventies TV show began in, before shifting to the then-modern day.

And a threequel would then take place in the modern day, with the Justice League Of America.
    http://www.bleedingcool.com/2014/10/...-world-war-ii/

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Beantownbrown View Post
    The First Wonder Woman Movie To Be Set In The 1920s, And Its Sequel During World War II

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2014/10/...-world-war-ii/
    This...could actually be really cool. Only I thought MoS was supposed to be the first appearance of a superhero. Interesting idea though.

At first hearing the rumor I was against this idea but the more I think about it the more I like it. Wonder Woman helping to lead the charge of Women's Sufferage? Pretty brilliant. Add some battles with Greek mythological monsters and this could be fanstaic.

Then of course Wonder Woman fighting Nazi's in the sequel is a no brainer though it may be too similar to Captain America. But it would be awesome if they used Vandal Savage as a villain.

Add the Lego Batman movie to the list of superhero flicks coming in 2017.

http://m.hollywoodreporter.com/entry/view/id/740230

Loved Bats in the Lego Movie. So happy Will Arnet is reprising the role.

Hopefully it will include other DC heroes. Wouldn't mind Channing Tatum and Jonah Hill voicing Superman and Green Lantern again.
    Last edited by Robotman; 10-30-2014 at 04:05 PM.

Great news! We are having Thor and Captain america in one movie LOL but hopefully It'll much more meaningful than those movies. Also it should be fun, I know there's the Civil war and the movie will center around women and their rights but I think making a fun movie should also be top priority.

and Please Gal perform beyond our expectations...