Incredible Member Wandering_Wand's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Star View Post
    It's not just you; I've been saying this all along.

Hahaha, you know I was just saying that was my opinion, not saying I was the only one with that idea.
    I've come up with some pretty cool fan fic for the "Dawn of Justice" saga, if I may say so myself. Maybe one day I'll post my ideal DoJ saga.

BANNED

Theres no way there not going in depth with their origins. A big part of caring for a character is going along in their journey and seeing how they grow.

The fact we get scenes of Arthur and Mera first meeting backs this up. And Wonder Woman got a origin story after already having appeared in BvS.

Boing Boing Baggies. Baggie_Saiyan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Crown View Post
    Anyone refusing to see the pattern here is just being naive or obtuse on purpose.

For example, take Batman-On-Film. A site run by someone who is admittedly a Snyder/DCEU hater. A site with a history of making up rumors to damage the DCEU's reputation. A site that almost no one takes seriously, except its half dozen followers. But other sites are running with their rumors as confirmed news. FOR GOD'S SAKE!
    The funny thing BoF a few weeks ago reported that that a "source" told them JL was great or something and rightly so it was unreported but now people are suddenly reporting this JL reshoots things? That is crap. Obviously trying to spread fear especially given the immense success of WW gotta make it so the DCEU is in danger.

Just like how the SS reshoots were for "humour" then turned out it was 3rd act clean up... which btw I am scared to know what the 3rd act of that film was like before lol.
    "Yes...Mondo Cool"- Vegeta.

Incredible Member

I like where the DCEU is going one can hope they continue to trend upward

Someone posted this in SuperHeroHype
    https://www.buzzfeed.com/DarthFredst...JEM#.lheXJaYXv

It is not perfect but this is a pretty large sample size. Much bigger than you'll probably find anywhere else on the internet. It's a good display of what certain elements of the general public like and dislike about the DCEU so far

Default Wwftw

Moved to the Wonder Woman Movie Discussion thread.
    Last edited by super_posable_joe; 06-07-2017 at 11:28 AM. Reason: Moved to more appropriate thread

According to Screenrant, while WB continues to develop the DCEU internally, they are stepping off the gas a bit on announcements and plans until they see how Justice League performs, as well as how Flash & Cyborg are received by the public. More movies still to come, but Justice League will paint a clearer picture of how to proceed.

http://screenrant.com/justice-league...DCEU&view=list

Edit: before anyone paints this negatively, I should add that this is a good thing. They have around 16 films in various stages of development, but JL reception will help them to decide which films get priorities over others. This backs up my theory that the DCEU is more of a comic universe than a serialized one, and I for one LOVE that. We already have a serialized universe with the MCU, so I'm excited to know that the DCEU isn't just copy/paste.
    Last edited by Clark_Kent; 06-07-2017 at 12:03 PM.
    "Darkseid...always hated music..."

Every post I make, it should be assumed by the reader that the following statement is attached: "It's all subjective. What works for me doesn't necessarily work for you, and vice versa, and that's ok. You may have a different opinion on it, but this is mine. That's the wonderful thing about being a comics fan, it's all subjective."

BANNED

I don't know how Flash comes across...but I can say Cyborg is DoA

Quote Originally Posted by JediKage View Post
    I don't know how Flash comes across...but I can say Cyborg is DoA
    We've seen him in motion for like 20 seconds so far. How can you be sure?

Mind you, I have no idea or guess how he'll be (I don't even care for the character), but I think the potential is there for something cool. Snyder is a very visual kind of director, I'd bet we see some cool things with him.
    "Darkseid...always hated music..."

Every post I make, it should be assumed by the reader that the following statement is attached: "It's all subjective. What works for me doesn't necessarily work for you, and vice versa, and that's ok. You may have a different opinion on it, but this is mine. That's the wonderful thing about being a comics fan, it's all subjective."

Extraordinary Member Lightning Rider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Kent View Post
    According to Screenrant, while WB continues to develop the DCEU internally, they are stepping off the gas a bit on announcements and plans until they see how Justice League performs, as well as how Flash & Cyborg are received by the public. More movies still to come, but Justice League will paint a clearer picture of how to proceed.

http://screenrant.com/justice-league...DCEU&view=list
    Yeah this makes sense and what I assumed would happen.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/DarthFredst...x1J#.srPK3VRVg

This buzzfeed poll is pretty interesting! Gives us an idea on how the GA feels about the DCEU! Go and vote! Im sure some of the results may surprise you
    Done with DC. Can't handle the constant whiplash! Time to go on a hiatus!

Quote Originally Posted by El_Gato View Post
    https://www.buzzfeed.com/DarthFredst...x1J#.srPK3VRVg

This buzzfeed poll is pretty interesting! Gives us an idea on how the GA feels about the DCEU! Go and vote! Im sure some of the results may surprise you
    Yeah I posted that earlier. Wonder Woman is obviously very popular and BvS is very unpopular. Suicide Squad more divisive but Harley still well liked. Poor Superman though..

Extraordinary Member Lightning Rider's Avatar

I didn't get a single one except WW as best main character lol

Quote Originally Posted by The Kid View Post
    Yeah I posted that earlier. Wonder Woman is obviously very popular and BvS is very unpopular. Suicide Squad more divisive but Harley still well liked. Poor Superman though..
    Lol I skimmed through the thread haha my bad xD and Yeah SS is definitely themoat divisive movie currently in the DCEU. BVS is hated while WW is loved! MOS is forgotten but those who remember it seem to hate it.

Poor Superman indeed! Lol WW got 10 times the votes he did!
    Done with DC. Can't handle the constant whiplash! Time to go on a hiatus!

Boing Boing Baggies. Baggie_Saiyan's Avatar

With The Mummy being released this week, just for fun if Tom Cruise was gonna be cast in the DCEU what character would you like him to portray?
    "Yes...Mondo Cool"- Vegeta.