No Man Of Steel 2

Quote Originally Posted by SiegePerilous02 View Post
    He's got the least amount to work with in terms of a solo property. He was created as part of a team book, and all his important relationships and developments were with that team. I love Vic, but he works best with the Titans. They'd be wise to include him in that in some capacity.
    Well DC did have over a half of decade to really establish the character and still doesn't seem to be enough. Cyborg has fans, but he gets lots of criticism for many different reasons. If he doesn't ever get a solo movie, then I guess DC/WB doesn't have real confidence towards the character. And him being a token is starting to be more obvious than ever, which is not good at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Kent View Post
    Also: "No Lanterns. No Kryptonian. This world will fall, like the others."

Goosebumps!
    I'm guessing that was Supergirl on that hologram in the trailer.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Baggie_Saiyan View Post
    It's funny if Snyder never dropped out no one would be say this. Snyder and co said from the start it was gonna be "less dark".
    I would. This trailer doesn't feel at all like any of Snyder's previous movies. This trailer was likely put together by Whedon with most of Snyder's material. I stress "the trailer." I'm not saying the movie will seem like a Whedon movie because I've said a few times now that I don't see how he could do it.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by TooFlyToFail View Post
    How, when most of what we saw, we heard of prior to Whedon even being involved in Batgirl, let alone JL?
    I meant to say trailer... a Whedon style trailer made from what Snyder previously shot.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by nightbird View Post
    Part of me wishes it was Nightwing appearing at the end and not Superman. = 3=

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Hey, Flash isn't even getting a proper solo movie. They're just doing another Flashpoint adaption .

That's going to get as run into the ground as the Death of Superman at this point.
    I think doing a Flashpoint movie is a really smart of move, Frontier. If DCEU isn't well received to this point, then it's a good idea to do some changes.

Extraordinary Member Lightning Rider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Star View Post
    Part of me wishes it was Nightwing appearing at the end and not Superman. = 3=
    That was my initial thought. But it wouldn't have the same impact.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinsir View Post
    A lot of people have convinced themselves that Joss Whedon reshot an entire movie in a month.
    comic book movie fans are the easiest people to pull a fast one on, thi could be a Snyder movie shot for shot but just change the name of the director as proxy and they'll judge it differently.
    Favorite Characters : Cyborg, Hal Jordan, Simon Baz, Tula, Mera ,Bleez, Shazam, Wonder Woman, Agent 37 , Batman, Kon El, Atomica.

I love Legacy but you have to change things up to keep them from going stale - Jason Fabok

Twitter : @Flashpoint52

Quote Originally Posted by Sirzechs View Post
    comic book movie fans are the easiest people to pull a fast one on, thi could be a Snyder movie shot for shot but just change the name of the director as proxy and they'll judge it differently.
    Is people really giving more credit to Whedon over Snyder? LOL.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Prime View Post
    No Man Of Steel 2
    But they will do Suicide Squad I'm not confident with the DCEU.

Spectacular Member

Trailer looks sooo good , lol after watching it multiple times now already, I maintain my belief that this is still a Snyder movie, with whedon still sticking to Zack's vision but just making sure it flows better as a story, and obviously handling the reshoots (which I think were no where near as big as made out) , I think the fact the movie wasn't pushed back (thank god) more or less proves this.

We won't know for sure until November, but there just my early thoughts.

Quote Originally Posted by Sodam Yat View Post
    Well DC did have over a half of decade to really establish the character and still doesn't seem to be enough. Cyborg has fans, but he gets lots of criticism for many different reasons. If he doesn't ever get a solo movie, then I guess DC/WB doesn't have real confidence towards the character. And him being a token is starting to be more obvious than ever, which is not good at all.

That's a mighty big thigh for a Supergirl :P I think it's pretty clearly Kal there.
    "Darkseid...always hated music..."

Every post I make, it should be assumed by the reader that the following statement is attached: "It's all subjective. What works for me doesn't necessarily work for you, and vice versa, and that's ok. You may have a different opinion on it, but this is mine. That's the wonderful thing about being a comics fan, it's all subjective."

DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pinsir View Post
    A lot of people have convinced themselves that Joss Whedon reshot an entire movie in a month.
    Not only that, Whedon reshot the previous DCEU films, too!
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?

Quote Originally Posted by yohyoi View Post
    But they will do Suicide Squad I'm not confident with the DCEU.
    Of course they're doing Suicide Squad 2 over MOS2. Man of Steel only made 668 million world wide with China while Squad made 745 million world wide WITHOUT China! DC/WB is still a business after all
    Done with DC. Can't handle the constant whiplash! Time to go on a hiatus!

Quote Originally Posted by Sodam Yat View Post

Comic book material is irrelevant from a director crafting a movie standpoint, majority of the time directors read up on characters to get a feel of what they're like but you don't need 70 years of material to make a good film as most of the time cbms use the bare minimum.

While a Cyborg film hasn't been announced I'm not worried about that. If he's well received by the audience that changes a lot. A Harley film wasn't announced until after Suicide Squad was released these things really depend on how the movies turn out.
    Favorite Characters : Cyborg, Hal Jordan, Simon Baz, Tula, Mera ,Bleez, Shazam, Wonder Woman, Agent 37 , Batman, Kon El, Atomica.

I love Legacy but you have to change things up to keep them from going stale - Jason Fabok

Twitter : @Flashpoint52