Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar

I still think Superman dying/returning would have made a good flick in and of itself. The spiritual journey of Kal-El of Krypton.

I guess this works, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Reservoir Dog View Post
    New ‘Justice League’ TV Spot

At the beginning, when the League is rising up on the platform, there are SIX of them. The 6th is obscured, but perhaps it’s Mera? We can only see the top of the head.

Edit: after watching on a screen larger than my phone, it may just be Alfred lol Disregard :P
    "Darkseid...always hated music..."

Every post I make, it should be assumed by the reader that the following statement is attached: "It's all subjective. What works for me doesn't necessarily work for you, and vice versa, and that's ok. You may have a different opinion on it, but this is mine. That's the wonderful thing about being a comics fan, it's all subjective."

BANNED

Yeah that's definitely Alfred

Incredible Member

I'm ready for JL

Incredible Member FIFTY-TWO (52)'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Reservoir Dog View Post
    New ‘Justice League’ TV Spot

That big grin on Flash's face knowing he's about to see the Batcave. LOL!!
    One of us!!
    Last word out of your sorry mouth will be SIR and it will be LOUD!!

Quote Originally Posted by FIFTY-TWO (52) View Post
    That big grin on Flash's face knowing he's about to see the Batcave. LOL!!
    One of us!!
    That really goes along with Silver Age Barry who was a comic book nerd.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    I mean, First Flight sold better than the animated Wonder Woman film, but that's beside the point. Everyone knows why GL isn't in Justice League and I'm calling WB out on it. Marvel didn't do that with Hulk who's had two bad movies prior to showing up in Avengers, WB could've chosen not to do it with GL either, yet they did. They are cowards for it and that's all there is to it. Don't tell me how much money the 2011 movie lost, that's on WB, not on the Green Lantern character(s). The GL franchise didn't have to keep suffering all these years later because of the studio's incompetence.
    GLTAS and the then arriving live action movie probably helped the uptick of First Flight sales. But during 2010, even I remember Wonder Woman being firmly ahead of FF (which I think was what 52 was referring to).

Also, DC's "Hulk" (an OP WMD of sorts) is Superman. They don't really need GL. And The Incredible Hulk, despite its underperformance, was still firmly part of the MCU with Tony Stark even appearing in the after-credits, so they couldn't just dump him despite of things. And 50-70% of the time, Hulk is just Banner in these MCU films, so they save a lot of CGI budget.
    Last edited by Confuzzled; 10-09-2017 at 10:49 PM.

I saw another video here with the other 2:

https://www.newsarama.com/36874-3-30...ce-league.html

Repeated scenes and The actors speaking a little.
    Last edited by adrikito; 10-10-2017 at 11:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by reservoir dog View Post
    i'm ready for jl

hahahahaah... I liked these figures..

http://www.cbr.com/shazam-film-casti...FB-P&view=list

So according to this casting call we are going to get Eugene, Pedro and Darla in the Shazam movie!! That's pretty awesome! Freddy was also confirmed as well. Only Mary is missing.
    Done with DC. Can't handle the constant whiplash! Time to go on a hiatus!

Incredible Member Krypto's Fleas's Avatar

Allegations of sexual assault against Ben Affleck are now coming out in the wake of his statement against Harvey Weinstein. This is not a good look at all. First, if true, it's a horrible thing outside of any movie, DC related or not. Second, this is now the second big name associated with Justice League that has received allegations such as this (Joss Whedon). With the Weinstein story only getting bigger, I can imagine the media will jump all over this and potentially tainting the JL movie brand in a very harmful and damaging way.

Not good.

Goddammit, I'm so hoping this isn't true. Ben has obviously had his fare share of personal demons, but I sincerely hope he wasn't a scumbag like Weinstein. In any event, this would give JL negative publicity for sure and probably add even more fuel to the rumors that WB is looking to recast Batman.
    Last edited by Johnny; 10-11-2017 at 08:46 AM.

Incredible Member Wandering_Wand's Avatar

I’m curious how this will play out...
    It’s gross, inappropriate, etc. BUT, it could be worse (rape, murder, etc.). It’s all wrong and I don’t agree with any of it, but we need to understand the scope of what’s being reported.

I’m still seeing JL, no matter what. Moving forward, depending on what comes out and is true, it may impact my view of Affleck and whether I support his other movies.

Given his brothers past and now Rose McGowan saying he knew in the 90's about Weinstein I wouldn't be shocked. But plenty of films I love had scumbags involved so I'll hope this doesn't impact the Justice League film and just him if true.

Incredible Member Krypto's Fleas's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    Given his brothers past and now Rose McGowan saying he knew in the 90's about Weinstein I wouldn't be shocked. But plenty of films I love had scumbags involved so I'll hope this doesn't impact the Justice League film and just him if true.
    I remember Gwen Paltrow really had some negative remarks about Affleck after they stopped dating in the late 90's about how much of a misogynist he was. Also, apparently Affleck's best bud, Matt Damon, helped cover up Weinstein's behavior when the NYT were about to release an story exposing him. Damon helped kill the story. All this makes Affleck, at the very least, look like a giant liar in the face of the statement he put out yesterday, and at worst, another predator to add to the list.

Not. Good. At. All.