DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Buried Alien View Post
    With just a little less than a month before release date, just WHY is so much contradictory information about run-time going public?

Buried Alien (The Fastest Post Alive!)
    WB likes to mess with us, I guess.
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?

Quote Originally Posted by WhipWhirlwind View Post
    I could see Hal being the bad older brother figure type. The one who convinces Barry to "live a little", potentially disobeying Batman in the process.
    Hal is supposed to be a seasoned veteran in this universe, so probably around Batman's age. I can't see that happening. John Stewart on the other hand is supposed to be younger but I don't think his personality fits that role either.

Honestly I don't think we'll get a Flash/GL friendship.
    Done with DC. Can't handle the constant whiplash! Time to go on a hiatus!

Quote Originally Posted by El_Gato View Post
    Hal is supposed to be a seasoned veteran in this universe, so probably around Batman's age. I can't see that happening. John Stewart on the other hand is supposed to be younger but I don't think his personality fits that role either.

I think we still might, just not with Hal, because if they do make Hal old, it's basically to get him out of the way. Cause apparently they didn't shit on him enough last time.

The Fastest Post Alive! Buried Alien's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Darknight Detective View Post
    WB likes to mess with us, I guess.
    They REALLY need to work on their information control.

Buried Alien - THE FASTEST POST ALIVE!

First CBR Appearance (Historical): November, 1996

First CBR Appearance (Modern): April, 2014

Quote Originally Posted by El_Gato View Post

The cool Uncle then?

Phantom Zone Escapee manofsteel1979's Avatar

I do wonder if all the conflicting info about the run time is because Warner's is trying to keep a lid on twists like the rumored appearance of GL? Perhaps there are more than one cut floating around out there to throw people off and keep certain aspects of the film secret closer to release date? I don't recall the other DCEU films or any other recent film having this much speculation and conflicting info about run times less than a month out.
    Last edited by manofsteel1979; 10-19-2017 at 03:19 PM.
    When it comes to comics,one person's "fan-service" is another persons personal cannon. So by definition it's ALL fan service. Aren't we ALL fans?
    SUPERMAN is the greatest fictional character ever created.

Extraordinary Member Lightning Rider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bogotazo View Post
    So basically they just have one image of Superman and they just put the other characters in different poses around him for every new poster.

Quote Originally Posted by Buried Alien View Post
    With just a little less than a month before release date, just WHY is so much contradictory information about run-time going public?

Was watching DC Movie News last week and the guys were talking about how DC Films really need to get on the front foot with stuff like this. For example they knew all along the "DCEU" name wasn't official yet didn't think about clearing it up with a simple statement? In fact we still don't have an official name for this universe unless it is actually DC Films, which as per usual they haven't told us it is.

When Geoff Johns was appointed a lot of us were hoping he wouldn't just help guide this universe but would also be the face of it like Feige is with the MCU, every new MCU movie Feige does the rounds for the press. Even the Vulture article in which Johns was interviewed he had to clarify fan concerns about the inter-connectivity of the universe on Twitter I mean do they even pre-approve this stuff that goes out? Whoever is in charge of PR for these films honestly needs to be fired, I know they are trying to take the higher road by ignoring the rumours but the DCEU (or whatever it is called) is at a critical point and these constant rumours and negativity are doing serious damage to the brand. And it is so frustrating seeing these rumours constantly come up and the wall of silence from WB/DC.
    When you crush an ant beneath your foot, do feel remorse? No. Is this because you are evil or because you recognize yourself as a higher form of life? This is what the Wizard could not understand. If I have the powers of the gods, then am I not a god myself? Should I not be treated as such?

Quote Originally Posted by Bogotazo View Post
    Superman's battle pose is accurate. He does not need weapons or fists. (His smile is enough). He does not need evasive action too. Stand cooly. What can Parademons do to the 'true' Man of Steel? He is not a 'false' Man of Steel like Cyborg. A fairly accurate poster of the 'battle poses' of JL members.
    Last edited by Soubhagya; 10-20-2017 at 06:49 AM.

Incredible Member

This isn't confirmation but a fan mentioned the 170 minute runtime on the Vero app, and Zack "likes" it. Maybe the 170 minutes is true. There'll probably be an official announcement soon.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Reservoir Dog View Post
    This isn't confirmation but a fan mentioned the 170 minute runtime on the Vero app, and Zack "likes" it. Maybe the 170 minutes is true. There'll probably be an official announcement soon.
    More like Snyder likes the idea of a 3 hour version, but that's not happening.

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

Set Footage and Pictures of Aquaman and Mera together in costume. https://batman-news.com/2017/10/20/a...heard-costume/

Yo I'm so ready for this movie. So far it's looking really good. Aquaman and Mera on screen together has me hype. Didn't want to post the pics because people might count it as a spoiler

where they filmed that one movie and half of that other one

Well, as per the immortal words of Val Kilmer's Batman and Chris O'Donnell's Robin:

"Chicks love/dig the car."