Extraordinary Member Lightning Rider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cmbmool View Post
    So wouldn't this keep the whole "Wonder Woman DIDN'T walk away from humanity recon intact ?
    It's a line open to interpretation. Did she walk away back to Themyscira and completely leave man's world? Probably not given the ending of Wonder Woman. But did she start intervening in every human conflict and being a public superhero? Probably not, because WW2 still happened, the Cold War and tons of genocides still happened without her appearance, and Zod invaded without her showing up. Her absence simply can't be retocnned. She can be operating in the shadows or busy fighting other monsters and whatnot.

Quote Originally Posted by Elmo View Post
    Who are these several women? I have seen two; both of which can be interpreted as something completely different. In fact one of them is on camera and completely not what the victim described. There's no real evidence and bombardment of allegations as there are with Spacey and Weinstein; and Affleck's responses show his true character and his views on the matter. In fact, one of the allegations was completely denied by the alleged victim in the situation. Therefore I'm not buying it
    You not buying it and stating factually Ben didn't do anything are two very different things.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilden B. Lade View Post
    Neat fan-made recap of all the DC films leading up to this moment (even Suicide Squad! :P)
    Man this reminded me they nailed so much of the universe for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Krypto's Fleas View Post
    Innocent until proven guilty is in a court of law, not a Hollywood system that suppressed molestation, rape and harassment. These are companies, not citizens. She’s asking one of them to abide by their internal policies.
    If it's company policy IE WB to sever ties with an entity or persons accused of something until a verdict is reached, then sure, but do you have a source on that protocol? If not, I remain skeptical.
    Superhero shows are trash

Incredible Member Krypto's Fleas's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bukdiah View Post
    If it's company policy IE WB to sever ties with an entity or persons accused of something until a verdict is reached, then sure, but do you have a source on that protocol? If not, I remain skeptical.
    No, believe it or not I do not have their sexual harassment policy handy. However, Gal is forcing them to look into whether or not protocols were EVER followed with any of the allegations, because the common thread here is that there are systematic cover-ups and abuses of power to keep this stuff from every getting documented.

Wow I just releaized that Pixar’s Coco comes out on the 22nd. That gives Justice League less than one week before it gets some major competition. Not to mention the fact that Thor is still bringing in a ton of money. Disney is going right at Justice League. This could definitely hurt the final box office tally.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    Wow I just releaized that Pixar’s Coco comes out on the 22nd. That gives Justice League less than one week before it gets some major competition. Not to mention the fact that Thor is still bringing in a ton of money. Disney is going right at Justice League. This could definitely hurt the final box office tally.
    Meh, Thor has already brought in most of its money. Coco? I doubt it'll hurt JL at all. If the movie gets GOOD WOM, competition won't hurt it too much. Remember a movie called Wonder Woman? Basically, destroyed ALL competition.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by golgi View Post
    Meh, Thor has already brought in most of its money. Coco? I doubt it'll hurt JL at all. If the movie gets GOOD WOM, competition won't hurt it too much. Remember a movie called Wonder Woman? Basically, destroyed ALL competition.
    But Wonder Woman was good. This is Snyder.

Boing Boing Baggies. Baggie_Saiyan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by golgi View Post
    Right. Also Pixar's last November release in 2015 didn't do too well, opened domestically just under 40m.
    "Yes...Mondo Cool"- Vegeta.

Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post
    Thanks for the laugh

But yeah, WW doesn't have any bearing on JL. Hopefully JL is good and has some decent legs to take advantage of that lack of competition.

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    Coco looks pretty cool. I like that they are exploring different cultures too. As far as competition, are they really vying for the same demographic? I guess it'll steal family movie goers maybe?

Ahem, in Leonidas voice, "THIS IS SNYDAAAAAA!"

And Whedon .

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

The new Batman movie being developed by Matt Reeves (War for the Planet of the Apes) is “something I’m contemplating,” says Affleck, who originally was tapped to direct. “You don’t do it forever, so I want to find a graceful and cool way to segue out of it.”

https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/...oes/856019001/

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    The new Batman movie being developed by Matt Reeves (War for the Planet of the Apes) is “something I’m contemplating,” says Affleck, who originally was tapped to direct. “You don’t do it forever, so I want to find a graceful and cool way to segue out of it.”

https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/...oes/856019001/
    Sounds like he’s done.

Astonishing Member batnbreakfast's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Serpico Jones View Post
    Sounds like he’s done.
    Can't say I'm sad to see him go. Batman should be able to keep his hands to himself.

Boing Boing Baggies. Baggie_Saiyan's Avatar

Snyder's last movie was his highest grossing and even out grossed WW worldwide too.
    "Yes...Mondo Cool"- Vegeta.