Quote Originally Posted by yohyoi View Post
    WILL AFFLECK CONTINUE BEING BATMAN? Can the DCEU survive without Batman? Will we have a reboot this decade?

The next months will be so exciting!
    I think Affleck is great in both movies. But if he really wants to go, I would rather see him go and have an actor more commited to the role. Like Nicholas Cage.

Boing Boing Baggies. Baggie_Saiyan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bogotazo View Post
    It's still a huge movie. It's Justice League.
    Exactly. I dunno why people think this is somehow the end of the world. The film hadn't even freaking opened yet!!! Jeez.
    "Yes...Mondo Cool"- Vegeta.

wheddon is doing it. They need to fire his ass, what unprofessional and jerky move

Astonishing Member batnbreakfast's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vanguard-01 View Post
    WB allowed Snyder to make BvS a three-hour movie THEN, at the eleventh hour, they made him cut half an hour off. Since we've seen the Extended Cut of the film getting universally higher critical and fan acclaim, it goes without saying that WB effed up royally there. Snyder can only be considered at fault if he got to decide which scenes were cut and which ones weren't. It's never been made clear who actually made those calls.

JL? The studio, ONCE AGAIN, ordered forty minutes cut from the movie. Considering what happened with BvS, I'm just about ready to bet folding money that those forty minutes would've made a TON of difference with fans and critics alike.
    That's why I'll happily buy their overpriced BluRays with Ultimate Cuts but won't watch those mediocre fests in theatres anymore.
    Last edited by batnbreakfast; 11-16-2017 at 08:01 AM.

Yeah I want to see Snyder's original cut. Just let him release the movie he wanted. Literally all the cuts from BvS were good scenes that helped progress the plot and gave Clark and Lois more depth.

Now all the stuff I'm hearing about Joss Whedon ugh
    The J-man

Quote Originally Posted by batnbreakfast View Post
    That's why I'll happily buy their overpriced BluRays with Ultimate Cuts but won't watch those mediocre fests in theatres anymore.
    Are you sure about that? Critics are speaking. As far as fans are concerned both groups of fans those who hated previous DCEU films or loved them have been largely positive till now. I can spare one watch.

Further i am not fully confident of an extended cut here. BvS was about cuts. This one had apparently lots of stuff happening behind scenes.
    Last edited by Soubhagya; 11-16-2017 at 08:36 AM.

most of the complaints about BvS were dumb. There were some legit criticisms, but half the people were complaining about Superman not being Richard Donner and Batman fighting people
    The J-man

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    Yeah I want to see Snyder's original cut. Just let him release the movie he wanted.
    Problem: he's not interested releasing anything at the moment. Snyder wasn't forced out.

Boing Boing Baggies. Baggie_Saiyan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Soubhagya View Post
    Are you sure about that? Critics are speaking. As far as fans are concerned both groups of fans those who hated previous DCEU films or loved them have been largely positive till now. I can spare one watch.

Further i am not fully confident of an extended cut here. BvS was about cuts. This one had apparently lots of stuff happening behind scenes.
    Right that's what's weird, reviews have been mild but the word of mouth has been really strong, even someone like Scott Mendelson from Forbes said the movie wasn't great but it was a good time at the movies.

There really doesn't seem to be a sense of overwhelming negativity like there was for BvS.

It's the freaking Justice League on the big screen, you HAVE to watch it on the big screen, regardless of plot editing etc it's a once in lifetime opportunity and we might not get it again.
    "Yes...Mondo Cool"- Vegeta.

Quote Originally Posted by Wandering_Wand View Post
    Snyder & Whedon both need to be sent packing at this point.
    Agreed. WB needs to give this to someone they have confidence in, which I would think is nobody at this point except maybe Jenkins.

Give the solos room to breathe, don't by shy about including characters in other movies (like Cyborg in Flashpoint), and once we have a few solos then make the call for who to go with for JL2.

Quote Originally Posted by yohyoi View Post
    WILL AFFLECK CONTINUE BEING BATMAN? Can the DCEU survive without Batman? Will we have a reboot this decade?

The next months will be so exciting!
    No, No (they'll recast), Possibly (via flashpoint).

Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post
    Problem: he's not interested releasing anything at the moment. Snyder wasn't forced out.
    I get that now. I can't imagine what he's going through and will continue to express my sympathies. However, the film was finished. I'm saying I would like to see the uncut 40 minutes and the on-reshoot footage if possible.

The film was done and they just re-shoot something and added a few scenes, but more than anything they cut over 40 minutes of footage.
    The J-man

Astonishing Member batnbreakfast's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Soubhagya View Post

All the negativity thrown towards theese movies got to me. If there's a conspiracy... success!! WB should know what movie to make in the beginning. As long as they don't get the rules of basic filmmaking I'm out (who cares anyway?). Cuts and scandals are why I'm staying away from the movie. Voting with my tiny wallet. Still plan to watch Aquaman unless we hear about the same problems again.

Extraordinary Member

Justice League Rotten Tomatoes See It/Skip It REACTION

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2j8Q7Fwt_mQ

Quote Originally Posted by batnbreakfast View Post
    All the negativity thrown towards theese movies got to me. If there's a conspiracy... success!! WB should know what movie to make in the beginning. As long as they don't get the rules of basic filmmaking I'm out (who cares anyway?). Cuts and scandals are why I'm staying away from the movie. Voting with my tiny wallet. Still plan to watch Aquaman unless we hear about the same problems again.

so, you re not able to judge a movie by yourself. Sad that there is a lot of people like yu

Now i think about ir , why the need to release a movie. Lest just RT critics see tthem, their opinion is the only one that mattters, anyways

Phantom Zone Escapee manofsteel1979's Avatar

I'm not surprised by RT being so hard on JL. Disappointed, but not surprised.

At least it isn't in the 20's like BvS and SS.

It was telling when both of the reviewers in the segments main problem with the movie and DC in general was either it wasn't following the Marvel formula or ( in the case of the guy whose name escapes me ATM) the fact that it's not Bale in the Batsuit and they aren't continuing Nolan's universe. The other nitpicks ( bad CGI, weak villain etc) which they call " sins" are in abundance with pretty much every Marvel movie of late...Yet no one calls Marvel out for it, but DC gets pilloried. It's almyost parody level.

I personally don't care about the RT score and never have, but some do and that's unfortunate.
    When it comes to comics,one person's "fan-service" is another persons personal cannon. So by definition it's ALL fan service. Aren't we ALL fans?
    SUPERMAN is the greatest fictional character ever created.