Page 17 of 1875 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127671175171017 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Jeevanjacobjohn View Post
    Yeah, no problem.

I couldn't find anything...nothing yet, so far.

But, here is a screenshot I took (0:19 - 0:21 seconds):

I know that original image is incredibly blurred, but it sure seems like that is Rick Cosnett's Detective Eddie Thawne underneath that heavily-blurred glimpse of Zoom to me...

Last edited by Blackest Knight; 05-15-2014 at 03:09 PM.

Hooked. Ladies and gentlemen, I. AM. HOOKED.

BANNED

I'm sure the movie version will be so much better.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by GlennSimpson View Post
    I'm sure the movie version will be so much better.
    Whats with the constant negativity towards the TV Flash ? Honestly I dont even care if the movie version will be better or not. As a huge fan of the Arrowverse and the comics I am much more pumped for the TV Flash then I am for some movie Flash that we know absolutely nothing about yet. In fact the movie version will have its work cut out for it, if it wants to top this.

About Zoom:

I think its impossible to tell if that is really Gosnett in that blurred image (It could be anybody really) but i dont think the scriptwriters (which includes Johns) would name a character "Thawne" and then make someone else the Reverse Flash. Just like I am sure that Cisco will become Vibe and Caitlin will be Killer Frost down the line. They picked these characters for a reason.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Slade Wilson View Post
    Whats with the constant negativity towards the TV Flash ? Honestly I dont even care if the movie version will be better or not. As a huge fan of the Arrowverse and the comics I am much more pumped for the TV Flash then I am for some movie Flash that we know absolutely nothing about yet. In fact the movie version will have its work cut out for it, if it wants to top this.
    I was being sarcastic. I don't think the movies could do any better, and therefore they should use this Flash in future movies, rather than creating a different movie version.

Quote Originally Posted by GlennSimpson View Post
    I was being sarcastic. I don't think the movies could do any better, and therefore they should use this Flash in future movies, rather than creating a different movie version.
    if the show turns out to be as good as this trailer looked, im all for using Grant Gustin in a Flash movie. at least then there would be a bigger costume budget so they could fix the baggy loose fitting problem that the tv costume seems to have.

would love to see this fanboy version of Barry geek out over meeting Superman and Batman.

"Darkseid...always hated music..."

Every post I make, it should be assumed by the reader that the following statement is attached: "It's all subjective. What works for me doesn't necessarily work for you, and vice versa, and that's ok. You may have a different opinion on it, but this is mine. That's the wonderful thing about being a comics fan, it's all subjective."

SvB (or BvS) Shooting Photos

DC Extended Universe Thread (DCEU)

That's how it starts. The fever. The rage. The feeling of powerlessness. That turns good men....Cruel - Alfred.

This may be the only thing that I do that matters - Bruce.

Stay down, if I wanted it, you would be dead already - Clark.

That's how it starts. The fever. The rage. The feeling of powerlessness. That turns good men....Cruel - Alfred.

Animated Universe News:

We already know that Aquaman is getting an animated feature film (hinted at the end of JL: War - Spoilers for those of you who have not seen it!).

Most people (including me) guessed that they were going to adapt the Throne of Atlantis storyline. Newsarama has reported that the film will also contain an origin for Aquaman. He will most likely start out as a human being (not knowing his connection to Atlantis, but will learn about it later on).

So, they are planning combine an Aquaman origin with a Throne of Atlantis storyline (which sounds awesome).

DC definitely seems to be putting more effort into other characters, not just Batman and Superman. I think AM getting an animated movie (focused on him) will probably be the first step to an Aquaman live action movie...what do you think guys?

Is there any chance that DC/WB is developing an AM movie?

Source: http://www.newsarama.com/21151-aquam...igin-film.html

BANNED

Problem with Aquaman is that he is a tough sell to general audiences. I am not sure he could carry a solo movie at this point without it ending up to be a repeat of the Green Lantern debacle. Especially non-comic readers often look down on Aquaman and dont take him very seriously. He would be better serviced to appear in a JL film first and then depending how people respond to him decide wether or not they should give him his own film.

Btw isnt it utter ridiculous that although the Man of Steel 2 movie started filming now that WB still has not managed to announce an actual official title for the movie?

I hope Aquaman at least gets a cameo in the Justice League movie. Rumors are circulating that a Namor movie may be heading to theaters in 2016. That could make WB think twice about an Aquaman flick.

Quote Originally Posted by Slade Wilson View Post
    Problem with Aquaman is that he is a tough sell to general audiences. I am not sure he could carry a solo movie at this point without it ending up to be a repeat of the Green Lantern debacle. Especially non-comic readers often look down on Aquaman and dont take him very seriously. He would be better serviced to appear in a JL film first and then depending how people respond to him decide wether or not they should give him his own film.

Btw isnt it utter ridiculous that although the Man of Steel 2 movie started filming now that WB still has not managed to announce an actual official title for the movie?
    Yeah, that is something they have to built up. He will probably make an appearance in JL...and then get a solo film based on the reaction (I do hope that they show him as a badass superhero....we need people to think: Whoa...I didn't know Aquaman could do that!).

It is...but then again, we are still 2 years away from the release date. At this point, they don't really have much obligation to announce the title (but, I hope they do).

I was hoping for them to do something else today (Friday).

You know..to finish off the week (there is still time though).

This week, for the most part, has been a DC week.

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    I hope Aquaman at least gets a cameo in the Justice League movie. Rumors are circulating that a Namor movie may be heading to theaters in 2016. That could make WB think twice about an Aquaman flick.
    I hope too

BANNED

I do hope that they show him as a badass superhero....we need people to think: Whoa...I didn't know Aquaman could do that!
    They even need to do this if they bring him in to shatter the illusion of "Superfriends" Aquaman right away in the minds of the general audience. Otherwise Aquaman wont work today.

It is...but then again, we are still 2 years away from the release date. At this point, they don't really have much obligation to announce the title (but, I hope they do).
    they also were not obligated to give us an image of Batman but virtually everyone was demanding it anyway. Marvel also wasnt obligated to reveal the title of Age of Ultron almost a year before they started shooting the movie. Yet they did. And WB did reveal the titles of Dark Knight, Dark Knight Rises and Man of Steel before shooting began. Why cant they do it here as well?

BANNED

DC artist Brett Booth (Batman/Superman) has posted a sketch of Flash in his new costume from the upcoming TV series on twitter! check it out, it looks awesome. Grant Gustin has made it, he has now been turned into comic book form