Page 1853 of 1875 FirstFirst ... 85313531753180318431849185018511852185318541855185618571863 ... LastLast
Results 27,781 to 27,795 of 28116
    Incredible Member

Also seems This isn’t DCEU, this is “The Worlds of DC”

https://screenrant.com/dc-extended-u...campaign=SR-TW

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

Supposedly Aquaman in classic costume was shown and extra footage at Hall H. Really wanted to see some Mera action scenes UT so far everything looks good.

Aquaman seems more epic but Shazam seems more focused. Based on the trailers alone, I feel like Shazam will get better reviews. My fear with Aquaman is it looks like they're packing in so many things into one film. If the trailer were for a series instead of a movie, I wouldn't be as concerned.

I wonder if we havent seen a glimpse of the Dead King at 0:57 in the trailer... If so, could Wan be seeding him ?

Shazam trailer:

Billy still seems like a "moody foster kid with a heart of gold," which makes Freddy come off more like Billy then Billy does, up until he transforms and then he basically becomes Billy.

So if the family dynamic is "Game of Thrones," then what does that make Mary? Sansa? Daenarys? Arya ?

The Wizard now looks like a weird mix of his old look with the white hair, his New 52 race, and wearing the same costume Shazam wears.

I love him trying to help by charging peoples phones only to blow them up.

Looks like Billy doesn't quite have the grasp of flight yet. I'm curious to see how they'll convey his abilities in this movie, especially the non-physical stuff like the Wisdom of Solomon.

Aquaman trailer:

Well, I think I can see why Wan held back from a trailer before all the CG work was done. Atlantis was a feast for the eyes .

Tom Curry and Atlanna meeting! Heck, it looks like Tom Curry is still alive in Arthur's adult years.

So I'm guessing lin lieu of the typical radar effect Aquaman "talks to fish" through his glowing eyes?

Arthur and Mera being hunted by the Trench !!!

All the different Atlantean races together and going to war looks like it'll be quite the visual spectacle.

Black Manta looks wicked.

"Yeahooo!" I think that's officially Momoa's Aquaman's catchphrase. Either that, or "awesome."

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    Oh, man. DC gonna have a winner with this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post

Not a huge fan of Aquabro, but damn. That looks great!
    Good Marvel characters- Bring Them Back!!!

Quote Originally Posted by nightw1ng View Post
    Aquaman seems more epic but Shazam seems more focused. Based on the trailers alone, I feel like Shazam will get better reviews. My fear with Aquaman is it looks like they're packing in so many things into one film. If the trailer were for a series instead of a movie, I wouldn't be as concerned.
    I can see that concern. But it's typical of fantasy epics to do a lot of stuff. I can already tell that Manta and the Trench are not going to take up alot of time. Especially since Manta is only minor and will get bigger later.

I'm so glad for Aquaman. The character really needed this.

Aqauman looks amazing words I don't know if I thought I'd ever type. more reason I really wish they move it and let it shine to it's fullest potential.

Shazam looked good only complaint Billy as Shazam personality was more like if Freddy from the trailer became Shazam outside of that nice but was more impressed by the Aquaman trailer.

Nice to see WB learned to "diversify" their super hero films.

Both movies look good, in their own way.

Aquaman looks like it is going to be stunning or a freaking mess... but a very pretty and fun mess. There are worse things
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Shazam trailer was fun. Hate new 52 jerk billy but he does not look as jerk like here. Fun trailer. Looks like a fun movie from this trailer.

Aquaman trailer was "meh". Atlantis looked neat but was not impressed at all. Will still give it a chance.

Showed them to my family. They laughed at shazam. Aquaman one of them asked if black panther was going to show up? They said they felt like they saw this in black panther! Ouch. Does not feel as black panther like to me but I can see why they would say that. So thumb up for shazam and aquaman did not impress me at all.

BANNED

It`s weird. Millar`s Superior is an obvious take on the original Captain Marvel trope with a homage wink at Reeves Superman at the end but the story contained in the trailer is basically the beginning plot of Superior. Kid gets power, gets help and tests his stuff while getting aquainted with it.

I enjoy the distinctive flavour from the grim n gritty but it was passable. Nothing surprised me yet but sure, it`s more character focused wich means it can screw up less.

Aquaman on the other hand looks promising awesome but got more chances to screw it up because it juggles a bigger mythos in one film and is helmed visually to greather lenghts. Personally, I loved what I`ve seen and hope it doesn`t fall in the obvious traps in terms of character focus and plot.

BANNED

[QUOTE=Bossace;3803716]Also seems This isn’t DCEU, this is “The Worlds of DC”[QUOTE/]

All for the better. The more the recent movies distance themselves in terms of tonality to the "main line" or whatever the heck you want to call them, the higher chances they have of being well received.

I`ll be there for the surf for sure.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Bossace View Post
    Also seems This isn’t DCEU, this is “The Worlds of DC”

https://screenrant.com/dc-extended-u...campaign=SR-TW
    I strongly suspect everybody is going to keep on calling it DCEU instead of WoDC.