Page 1865 of 1875 FirstFirst ... 8651365176518151855186118621863186418651866186718681869 ... LastLast
Results 27,961 to 27,975 of 28116

Quote Originally Posted by jump View Post
    Why are Panic Room & Catch That Kid being included, she was 10is years old at the time.
    I feel she gave some good performances in those films.

I had a similar thought when Black Panther came out, I think Disney and DC are in a race to be first right now. By first I mean movies about concepts or characters that are similar so when the next one comes out it will be compared to whoever's movie came out first. The two characters have very similar concepts. Rulers of reclusive nations that are leagues ahead of the world through their tech. Yes they are very different characters but the average movie goer is going to compare the two.
    Think about how bad it will be with darkseid now that thanos made it to the movies first even though darkseid came first. He will be called a thanos rip-off by non comic readers. It's that joke in the teen titans go to the movie trailer about slade getting called Deadpool. "I was first." Cyborg "nah your Deadpool." Then again marvel will have that trouble with sub-mariner if they can ever get the rights back. He came first but aquaman beat him to the big-screen and he will be called a aquaman rip-off by non fans.

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Victor Stone and his mom from the Justice League movie that you'll never see...

https://vimeo.com/266969310

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    A Kristen Stewart type? Um, no. Let’s leave twilight in the past where it rightfully belongs.
    Well, she's had her moments.

Mighty Member

Wow. For a film universe that is considered to be dead by pessimists, a lot of actors sure express a lot of interests in these movies and characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Starter Set View Post
    Now that's a bold claim.
    Stewart has been turning in solid performances lately but people are still stuck on Twilight.
    Imagine being proud to have negative traits. I can’t relate.

DC: Justice League, The Flash, Justice League Dark, Superman, Action Comics, Green Arrow, Justice League Odyssey, The Terrifics, Teen Titans, Titans, Brimstone, Female Furies, Damage, Heroes In Crisis

Marvel: The Punisher, Cosmic Ghost Rider, Venom, X-23, Cloak and Dagger, Jessica Jones, Sentry

Indies: Unnatural, Jeepers Creepers, Project Superpowers, Black Hammer, Ninja-K

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    Victor Stone and his mom from the Justice League movie that you'll never see...

https://vimeo.com/266969310
    Meh, I don’t think we’re missing much. In the Snyder cut isn’t Victor responsible for the car accident that killed his mother and disfigured him? There is no need to make a tragic origin even more depressing. May as well just have Joe Chill slap Bruce around and tell him Santa Claus isn’t real right after he murders his parents, since we’re piling on the misery.

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    May as well just have Joe Chill slap Bruce around and tell him Santa Claus isn’t real right after he murders his parents
    I really hope Dan Didio isn't reading this forum. He would love that idea.
    Last edited by Starter Set; 07-24-2018 at 10:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    Meh, I don’t think we’re missing much. In the Snyder cut isn’t Victor responsible for the car accident that killed his mother and disfigured him? There is no need to make a tragic origin even more depressing. May as well just have Joe Chill slap Bruce around and tell him Santa Claus isn’t real right after he murders his parents, since we’re piling on the misery.
    Where did you read Vic was responsible?

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    Well, she's had her moments.

There are times where she looks pretty I agree.

Back to the topic of the thread though LOL.

I saw the trailer for the new Aquaman film today, I know I'm late on that but it looked alright to me. Anyone else?

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    That's always a filming plus .
    I hope that means there leaning towards a young adult-type actress rather then going for someone like Stewart circa-Twilight.

I also hope that doesn't mean we're getting Burnside Batgirl.
    I haven't seen him in much but I'm not sure if he has the chops to pull off Scott Free.
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Where did you read Vic was responsible?
    It was mentioned in the apparent leak of all the Snyder footage that was cut from the movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    That's always a filming plus .

I hope that means there leaning towards a young adult-type actress rather then going for someone like Stewart circa-Twilight.

I also hope that doesn't mean we're getting Burnside Batgirl.

I haven't seen him in much but I'm not sure if he has the chops to pull off Scott Free.

It was mentioned in the apparent leak of all the Snyder footage that was cut from the movie.
    Any confirmation this leak was real?

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Any confirmation this leak was real?
    Nah, the only leak proven to be real is this one from Resetera: https://www.reddit.com/r/DCEUleaks/c...l_cut_details/
    Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 07-24-2018 at 11:33 AM.

And the one movie we all thought would bomb on that week got released a new trailer getting lots of praise online. It's now in the running! Man that week is going to be nasty with all those big films. Aquaman just got another big threat to worry about.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Anti-Geek View Post
    Wow. For a film universe that is considered to be dead by pessimists, a lot of actors sure express a lot of interests in these movies and characters.

Stewart has been turning in solid performances lately but people are still stuck on Twilight.

Yeah she's been doing those indie films over and Europe and getting a lot of praise/awards for them. Also she was good in stuff like The Runaways, Panic Room, etc already.

So while she wouldn't be even close to my first choice, I wouldn't be reflexively opposed to the casting either.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaastra View Post
    And the one movie we all thought would bomb on that week got released a new trailer getting lots of praise online. It's now in the running! Man that week is going to be nasty with all those big films. Aquaman just got another big threat to worry about.

Relax, the King is gonna kick those jabronies' asses all over the place.