Page 1872 of 1875 FirstFirst ... 872137217721822186218681869187018711872187318741875 LastLast
Results 28,066 to 28,080 of 28116

I don't know why Americans seems to think that all Italians are somehow darker than North Africans... In the North, they look a lot like Swiss, Austrians and Germans. Sure, Sicilians are darker-skinned, like some Spaniards, but they aren't that dark. I mean, I'm half-Spanish, just as pale as any Southern French, really, and while I tan relatively easily and have distinct Spaniards features, I highly doubt that even after a summer on the beach I would be taken as anything else than White...

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar
    Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 07-30-2018 at 02:51 PM.

where they filmed that one movie and half of that other one

Even when he's no longer involved with DC films Zack Snyder is still finding ways to break the Internet. :P

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

https://twitter.com/markhughesfilms/...70964206309376

"I said the current DCEU is continuing for now w/upcoming films, but Batman will be standalone reboot of bat-series, BUT in the future could be merged back into the other films OR they could use it to reboot entire DCEU. They'll do one or the other."

"Affleck isn't playing Batman in the solo movie & probably isn't returning. There is however simply still a chance -- until WB officially announces otherwise -- that of course humans might change their minds some day, unless/until we hear official final word."

"So they are making a new movie with a new actor and plan it as a standalone film to reboot the franchise, BUT they're careful how they say it b/c they're still finalizing choices a/b the future & there's technically a chance they might decide to merge it into other DCEU later."

"The movie is a prequel. Affleck could still play the modern day Batman of the DCEU. Hell he could still be in The Batman. We'll know soon enough."

Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 07-30-2018 at 02:37 PM.

Extraordinary Member Lightning Rider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post

"I said the current DCEU is continuing for now w/upcoming films, but Batman will be standalone reboot of bat-series, BUT in the future could be merged back into the other films OR they could use it to reboot entire DCEU. They'll do one or the other."

"Affleck isn't playing Batman in the solo movie & probably isn't returning. There is however simply still a chance -- until WB officially announces otherwise -- that of course humans might change their minds some day, unless/until we hear official final word."

"So they are making a new movie with a new actor and plan it as a standalone film to reboot the franchise, BUT they're careful how they say it b/c they're still finalizing choices a/b the future & there's technically a chance they might decide to merge it into other DCEU later."

"The movie is a prequel. Affleck could still play the modern day Batman of the DCEU. Hell he could still be in The Batman. We'll know soon enough."

Sounds confusing but I guess it makes sense. It could stand apart but they're writing it in a way that it could tie into future DCEU projects. Kind of like some Year One/Origin stories are written in comics.

Extraordinary Member Lightning Rider's Avatar

Sounds confusing but I guess it makes sense. It could stand apart but they're writing it in a way that it could tie into future DCEU projects. Kind of like some Year One/Origin stories are written in comics.

Wow. That is a lot of equivocating right there. Seriously. Why did he even bother writing all that? There are so many "coulds" and "mights" that he may as well have not written anything at all.
    Batman: I need your help finding a man named Vulko.
    Hawkman: You want him dead or alive?
    - Justice League #17

Man, what a quagmire this Reeves Batman movie has become .
    Quote Originally Posted by Hilden B. Lade View Post
    Patty Jenkins bringing us our first look of Pedro Pascal as _______ in WW84.

https://twitter.com/PattyJenks/statu...07480978939907
    I've seen some people say he looks like Max Lord. I can kinda see it.
    Quote Originally Posted by El_Gato View Post
    Renee Montoya and Cassandra Cain are in the film too. Of course I hope they go the Rebirth route with Helena. Would love to see a darker skin Helena (ala the actress who plays Maggie on Supergirl).
    I'd be fine with darker skinned-Helena so long as she comes off more like Helena Bertinelli then the New 52/Rebirth version did.

I actually figured they would do something similar to that. Keep it separate by not mentioning the other DCU heroes but still leave it open for a potential crossover down the road. The thing that makes me go all Jackie Chan is the fact that they may be doing Year One yet again! Jeezus, how many times do we need to see the Waynes get shot and Bruce learn how to be Batman?!?

As for the image of Pascal from WW 84, some people have theorized that he’s Dr. Fate/Nabu. He’s rumored to be playing a god, but maybe it’s a Lord of Order. Also, he’s wearing blue and gold. Maybe a hint.

Well I highly doubt DC is gonna have Dick be dead in the DCEU.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Where's Snyder's blue check?

Genuinely glad he's not involved anymore. Starting a cinematic universe out of DKR was always a colossal blunder and possibly the reason things have been so difficult to catch on.

Incredible Member Krypto's Fleas's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Coal Tiger View Post
    Genuinely glad he's not involved anymore. Starting a cinematic universe out of DKR was always a colossal blunder and possibly the reason things have been so difficult to catch on.
    Which was what many, many here were saying at the time and were attacked for not just blindly going along with Snyder's direction.

I don't want to rehash the endless debates about Snyder or harp on him too much, but ultimately I think it's become pretty clear that his vision wasn't the right one to direct a DC Cinematic Universe, but I think on that front Warner Bros. is as culpable, if not moreso.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I don't want to rehash the endless debates about Snyder or harp on him too much, but ultimately I think it's become pretty clear that his vision wasn't the right one to direct a DC Cinematic Universe, but I think on that front Warner Bros. is as culpable, if not moreso.
    There was a time there that it seemed like everyone at Warner Brothers believed that DC comics was created in 1986 by Alan Moore and Frank Miller.