Page 373 of 1875 FirstFirst ... 2733233633693703713723733743753763773834234738731373 ... LastLast
Results 5,581 to 5,595 of 28116

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    I hope there're new footages.
    I can't wait to see all the new shots.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

That teaser is clearly a nightmare sequence but it's still so cool to see something Elseworlds-esque in live action. Injustice vibes with a dash of Red Son thrown into Batman's design. Awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by taylortexas View Post
    That teaser is clearly a nightmare sequence but it's still so cool to see something Elseworlds-esque in live action. Injustice vibes with a dash of Red Son thrown into Batman's design. Awesome.
    It's only been like 20 minutes and people are already talking rumors about Bizarro.

It's clearly a dream sequence.

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Mighty Member

When he looked at his mask, I thought he was gonna heat vision that shit.

That clip came off a bit silly. Cavill's angry face isn't very intimidating and Batman looking scared seems wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Beantownbrown View Post
    When he looked at his mask, I thought he was gonna heat vision that shit.
    That would have been a nice way to end it. Bring up the excitement and danger aspect.

BANNED

This was pretty cool. It would've been cool if Superman did the X-Ray vision thing.

where they filmed that one movie and half of that other one

Cavill's like geez, it reeks in here. Who's got the breath proble - oh you! Aw dammit Ben, I told you not eat those onion rings before filming!

Extraordinary Member Lightning Rider's Avatar

http://therealstanlee.com/green-cyborg-titan

"While audiences have already become very familiar with the Teen Titans through Cartoon Network’s animated Teen Titans and Teen Titans Go series, following the success of the CW’s Arrow and The Flash series the titans are getting ready to make the jump to live-action with a brand new series on TNT. However, it looks like fans of the titans may be in for a bit more than they bargained for. Warner Bros. is currently considering a live action Teen Titans movie, meaning the titans could be joining the DC cinematic universe.

While Nightwing, a.k.a. the original Robin, a.k.a. Dick Grayson, is slated to make his debut during Warner Bros. upcoming Batman film, he’s not the only titan who might make an appearance prior to the release of the proposed Teen Titans film. Cyborg is set to be introduced during the upcoming Justice League film as well as his own solo film in April of 2020. There's no word on how this could affect the team's lineup."

Extraordinary Member Doctor Know's Avatar

I just lost it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bogotazo View Post
    http://therealstanlee.com/green-cyborg-titan

"While audiences have already become very familiar with the Teen Titans through Cartoon Network’s animated Teen Titans and Teen Titans Go series, following the success of the CW’s Arrow and The Flash series the titans are getting ready to make the jump to live-action with a brand new series on TNT. However, it looks like fans of the titans may be in for a bit more than they bargained for. Warner Bros. is currently considering a live action Teen Titans movie, meaning the titans could be joining the DC cinematic universe.

While Nightwing, a.k.a. the original Robin, a.k.a. Dick Grayson, is slated to make his debut during Warner Bros. upcoming Batman film, he’s not the only titan who might make an appearance prior to the release of the proposed Teen Titans film. Cyborg is set to be introduced during the upcoming Justice League film as well as his own solo film in April of 2020. There's no word on how this could affect the team's lineup."
    I really hope that we could get both a movie and tv show. (Greedy and unlikely I know) It would be awesome to have the tv show an older Titans team, while the movie version could be younger or vice versa. That way it would be easy for the general audience to tell the difference and get more Titans characters in live action.

The Fab Five better appear in one of these. Maybe the DCEU since they will have an established Wonder Woman.

DC Extended Universe Thread (DCEU)

That's how it starts. The fever. The rage. The feeling of powerlessness. That turns good men....Cruel - Alfred.

This may be the only thing that I do that matters - Bruce.

Stay down, if I wanted it, you would be dead already - Clark.

DC Extended Universe Thread (DCEU)

That's how it starts. The fever. The rage. The feeling of powerlessness. That turns good men....Cruel - Alfred.

This may be the only thing that I do that matters - Bruce.

Stay down, if I wanted it, you would be dead already - Clark.

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    BvS Sneak-Peek:

I only had to wait about 42 years (I'll be almost 47 when this movie is released) to see the Batman I read about in the comics come to life on the big screen. Or on any screen. I am not particularly an Affleck fan but this is MY Batman, the Batman I grew up with, the Batman I've wanted to see in all 7 contemporary films starring the character. It is nothing less than thrilling to me to see the 'real' Batman moving around on camera. And the way they light the cowl when he's wearing it... Fangasm. I cannot wait for this to hit cinemas. I almost don't want to even watch another trailer until the movie is released though I know I do not have that sort of discipline and I will watch every trailer as soon as it hits.

It was while watching this 20 seconds or whatever that it finally clicked with me that we're getting a serious Justice League movie. Seeing Bruce and Clark share the screen, even under these circumstances.... I didn't think I'd live to see it. I could not possibly be more excited.

BANNED

WW, its like watching Downton Abbey.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by BatmanJones View Post
    I only had to wait about 42 years (I'll be almost 47 when this movie is released) to see the Batman I read about in the comics come to life on the big screen. Or on any screen. I am not particularly an Affleck fan but this is MY Batman, the Batman I grew up with, the Batman I've wanted to see in all 7 contemporary films starring the character. It is nothing less than thrilling to me to see the 'real' Batman moving around on camera. And the way they light the cowl when he's wearing it... Fangasm. I cannot wait for this to hit cinemas. I almost don't want to even watch another trailer until the movie is released though I know I do not have that sort of discipline and I will watch every trailer as soon as it hits.

It was while watching this 20 seconds or whatever that it finally clicked with me that we're getting a serious Justice League movie. Seeing Bruce and Clark share the screen, even under these circumstances.... I didn't think I'd live to see it. I could not possibly be more excited.
    I'll be cosplaying to the premiere and i'll be watching this at least 5 times.