Page 444 of 1875 FirstFirst ... 3443944344404414424434444454464474484544945449441444 ... LastLast
Results 6,646 to 6,660 of 28116

I'm seeing Deadpool tonight here in Aus, not holding my fingers for a new BvS trailer attached but it would make my night!

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkman View Post
    Those tourist books are just awesome. I don't think I've ever seen anything like that for a movie before, either. Brilliant marketing.
    Just another example to me of how committed WB and the brains trust of the DCEU are about creating a truly legitimate Cinematic Universe, the amount of lore and little winks to fans already stuffed into what we know about BvS and Suicide Squad is amazing.
    When you crush an ant beneath your foot, do feel remorse? No. Is this because you are evil or because you recognize yourself as a higher form of life? This is what the Wizard could not understand. If I have the powers of the gods, then am I not a god myself? Should I not be treated as such?

Mighty Member

Wonder Woman is Casting Amazons in Matera, Italy

Sassilive has published a casting call for Amazons, for Wonder Woman in Matera, Italy, which is in the region of Basilicata, which has been confirmed as a filming location for the film.

As also previously heavily speculated, would be used as the land escape for Themyscira. The casting call also confirms that filming in Matera will take place in April, once filming in England is finished.

The casting call, which seems to be for extras for Themyscira, reads as the following:

Seeking women aged between 18 and 60 years old, slender, natural,elegant, of different ethnicities, with a height of at least 174 centimeters. It is preferable that you submit to casting women dressed in tight-fitting clothes, likeleggings and top, to evaluate whether they can play the role required.

DC Extended Universe Thread (DCEU)

That's how it starts. The fever. The rage. The feeling of powerlessness. That turns good men....Cruel - Alfred.

This may be the only thing that I do that matters - Bruce.

Stay down, if I wanted it, you would be dead already - Clark.

http://www.popsugar.com/entertainmen...-2016-40135939

Dan Amboyer dropping some pretty big hints about his "drone pilot" character in BvS. I'm still wondering whether he isn't just lapping up the attention and teasing us. Still an interesting interview, he talks about being on "another planet", that he filmed some good scenes, his name appears on him in the movie (most likely Hal's flight suit/jacket) and how he loves everything "green". He is either Hal Jordan or he is trolling bad!
    When you crush an ant beneath your foot, do feel remorse? No. Is this because you are evil or because you recognize yourself as a higher form of life? This is what the Wizard could not understand. If I have the powers of the gods, then am I not a god myself? Should I not be treated as such?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Black_Adam View Post
    I'm still wondering whether he isn't just lapping up the attention and teasing us.
    That's precisely what he's doing.

Saw Deadpool tonight, there was a BvS trailer but it was just a condensed version of the Comic-Con one, so pretty sure it wasn't the new trailer! Looks like it is attached to the US release.

Jesse on Lex Luthor

ON LUTHOR’S CROOKED MORAL COMPASS:
    “The character is in line with what audiences want to see now, which is a more modern, psychologically realistic concept of Lex Luthor. His motivations are multifaceted; he has a way of using language that’s specific to the way his mind works; he struggles with interesting philosophical dilemmas like that of the individual having too much power, even if that individual is using that power for good. For instance, Superman has so far been using his powers to do some good, but is it safe to have someone like that walking the streets? It’s great that all of this happens in the context of a very exciting superhero movie.”

ON INHABITING THE ROLE:
    “He reminds me of one of those characters in old Greek theater who very explicitly state the philosophical dilemma at hand and put it in a way that feels in line with that character’s interests and voice. He speaks in broad themes and ideas: That’s what makes the character very theatrical and yet authentic. This is the kind of role actors really like to play because you don’t feel like it’s a problem if you color outside the lines. I can be as funny as I want to be in the context of my character behaving poorly, and I can be as sad as I want because the character’s also going through real internal conflict. Take it as far as you want and be as theatrical as you want to be – it’s all correct.”

ON THE LONG LUTHOR LINEAGE:
    “The previous movies are interesting to watch, but they feel unrelated. This incarnation of the character is drawn so differently. I’d read the comic books, but I figured out pretty quickly there’s not much there that relates to an acting role; it’s just a different format. You know the old joke about actors—if you’re playing the messenger, you think it’s a play about the messenger—but the main characters are wonderful as well.”

ON WORKING WITH CAVILL AND AFFLECK:
    “They’re both very smart, funny people. They were wonderful to work with because we were all sort of adjusting things to make the scenes as good as they could be. Henry has already played Superman in another movie so he has such a strong idea of his character. That was fun for me because I could play with that. Ben Affleck is also very sharp. Doing this was a lot of fun because the three of us like to improvise, changing dialogue and all. But it was also strange for me: I have a lot of respect for both of them and yet my character mocks them both a lot in the movie. But that was just the nature of the thing.”
    http://www.playboy.com/articles/jess...awn-of-justice
    DC Extended Universe Thread (DCEU)

That's how it starts. The fever. The rage. The feeling of powerlessness. That turns good men....Cruel - Alfred.

This may be the only thing that I do that matters - Bruce.

Stay down, if I wanted it, you would be dead already - Clark.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeevanjacobjohn View Post
    playboy? really?
    The J-man

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Final BvS trailer:

Boing Boing Baggies. Baggie_Saiyan's Avatar

Glorious.
    "Yes...Mondo Cool"- Vegeta.

LOVE IT.

Holy ****, look at the Bat move.

That was niiiiice.
    "Darkseid...always hated music..."

Every post I make, it should be assumed by the reader that the following statement is attached: "It's all subjective. What works for me doesn't necessarily work for you, and vice versa, and that's ok. You may have a different opinion on it, but this is mine. That's the wonderful thing about being a comics fan, it's all subjective."

that trailer actually made me more excited for a Batman movie.

That first scene with Batman is.... well... how I imagined Batman fighting.....
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Wow! We finally get to see a Batman that moves like he does in the comics. And Wonder Woman leaping into action was amazing too!

I wonder if that confused look on Superman's face is not only because Bats was able to block his punch but because he's feeling the effects of the energy draining Kryptonite for the first time.
    Last edited by Robotman; 02-11-2016 at 08:50 AM.

Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    Final BvS trailer:

Holy crap that is utterly amazing. Love Lois and Clark.

Damn damn damn look at Wonder Woman rushing head first into combat!