Page 451 of 1875 FirstFirst ... 3514014414474484494504514524534544554615015519511451 ... LastLast
Results 6,751 to 6,765 of 28116

Here's tonight's Interview: https://twitter.com/TurnerSportsPR/s...26017420095488

BvS to premiere in Mexico on March 19th

https://twitter.com/WBPictures_Mx/st...44275170840580

GMA Event most likely to announce Ticket sales

http://www.moviefone.com/movie/batma...828/showtimes/ - According to folks on the Internet, moviefone updates the movie showtimes page (available now) only before ticket sales. So, it means we will probably able to buy tickets this week!
    DC Extended Universe Thread (DCEU)

That's how it starts. The fever. The rage. The feeling of powerlessness. That turns good men....Cruel - Alfred.

This may be the only thing that I do that matters - Bruce.

Stay down, if I wanted it, you would be dead already - Clark.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jinwaller View Post
    Another image from the travel guide has popped up online confirming Vixen's existence in the DECU. Link

Image:
    Attachment 32634

Hopefully, they actually have plans for her. I don't want her to just be a random name drop.

Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar

Using Brainiac for a JL film and not a MoS film kinda irks me. He's a huge threat sure, but he's Superman's threat.

I still say go full on Lovecraftian horror and do STARRO as a giant primordial space creature. Darkseid/Apokolips needs build up.

Quote Originally Posted by Flash Gordon View Post
    Using Brainiac for a JL film and not a MoS film kinda irks me. He's a huge threat sure, but he's Superman's threat.

I still say go full on Lovecraftian horror and do STARRO as a giant primordial space creature. Darkseid/Apokolips needs build up.
    Since Justice League is going to be two parts of the same story I think they should have Darkseid's generals (Kalibak, the Female Furies, Steppenwolf, and Kanto) test the League in the first movie then the epic battle with Darkseid in the second part. I don't know how many Justice League movies we'll get. Affleck will be pushing 50 when/if they do a sequel. Plus WB may still want to do the solo Bat flicks.

http://www.dccomics.com/blog/2016/02...-line-based-on

WB are so worried about the DC Extended Universe they are starting an entire toyline based on it!

Quote Originally Posted by Flash Gordon View Post

Yes plus I think WB should get Darkseid out before Thanos to avoid the inevitable comparisons that will arrive.

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    Since Justice League is going to be two parts of the same story I think they should have Darkseid's generals (Kalibak, the Female Furies, Steppenwolf, and Kanto) test the League in the first movie then the epic battle with Darkseid in the second part. I don't know how many Justice League movies we'll get. Affleck will be pushing 50 when/if they do a sequel. Plus WB may still want to do the solo Bat flicks.
    If the rumour is true about JL being heavily based on Darkseid War is true, think it would be almost certain we would see some of the Darkseid's followers, Kanto, Steppenwolf and the Furies could be awesome in live action.
    When you crush an ant beneath your foot, do feel remorse? No. Is this because you are evil or because you recognize yourself as a higher form of life? This is what the Wizard could not understand. If I have the powers of the gods, then am I not a god myself? Should I not be treated as such?

BANNED

I think MOS2 should go with an earth based villain. Brainiac would just be another extraterrestrial threat. Metallo or Parasite would be my picks.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinwaller View Post
    Another image from the travel guide has popped up online confirming Vixen's existence in the DECU. Link

Image:
    Attachment 32634
    Does this mean DC will have to kill off Vixen in the Arrowverse now?
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar

I'm down with this idea too. I just like the slower build to Darkseid. I also think he should be fought in Apokolips, not Earth.

Astonishing Member

i like the idea of usig darkseid's elite to slowly build on darkseids introduction.

didn't realize that ben afflect would be that old.

So Deadpool opened with $134 million. Would it be considered embarrassing for WB/DC if Batman v. Superman doesn't do as good or even just equals it? I'm not totally convinced this movie will be a record breaker. There still seems to be a lot of hate for the DC cinematic universe.

I know Deadpool is a Fox film but this movie was released at a good time for Marvel in general. Deadpool opens a month before BvS, has a huge opening weekend, and is getting great reviews. He's a comedic ultra violent hero that sometimes pokes fun at the superhero genre and the DC movies have been criticized for being too serious. The movie has been called "ground breaking" and "brilliant". So the pressure is on BvS to be amazing because the opening act was apparently fantastic. Superman's popularity in general has been waning for years while Deadpool is the most popular character in comics. He really is the anti-Superman. I hope people don't start viewing this as the new ultra cool modern hero vs the old "boring" Boy Scout.
    I think it's time for Kingdom Come 2.

Extraordinary Member Doctor Know's Avatar

We should remember that the people who have been cheering for BvS and DC as a whole to fail, are not reflective of fans and the larger general audience. There is however a vocal minority, that is very LOUD about their doubts and aspersions for a movie they haven't seen yet. Similar to minority group of Trek fans who were loud about Abrams reboot films "ruining" Star Trek, and yet Abrams films are the highest grossing films in the franchise and brought the series back from the dead. Or the people who, 16 years after The Phantom Menace are still banging on and on about the Star Wars Preqels, when the general audience and critics liked them at the time.

Don't let the haters bring you down. It takes no energy to be a pessimist and make up rumors about things you don't know about. Just look at how many rumors BvS has had surrounding it, and look at how many of them have been debunked. It's ironic that the people who can't help but preach about the "doom" of the DCEU, can't stop talking about it or spinning rumors as if they've been confirmed as facts.

So Deadpool opened with $134 million. Would it be considered embarrassing for WB/DC if Batman v. Superman doesn't do as good or even just equals it? I'm not totally convinced this movie will be a record breaker. There still seems to be a lot of hate for the DC cinematic universe.
    From what I've seen on social media: FB, Twitter, Instagram the general public seems excited for BvS, more so after the latest trailer.

The only hate I see coming is from the same certain individuals on boards like this trying to convince everybody how terribad the movie is and Zack Snyder is the antichrist who ruined their childhood. And a few desperate YouTubers after some extra hits.
    When you crush an ant beneath your foot, do feel remorse? No. Is this because you are evil or because you recognize yourself as a higher form of life? This is what the Wizard could not understand. If I have the powers of the gods, then am I not a god myself? Should I not be treated as such?

Mighty Member

I would absolutely think so. There is just no way around that. I don't think Batman v. Superman will be a record breaker. Star Wars all but guaranteed that. I do think that they are at least hoping for Avengers type numbers.

Extraordinary Member Doctor Know's Avatar

This is the graphic going around on FB.

Deadpool really did hit a special niche. Although, I don't doubt that Batman v Superman will crush it. People love Batman and Superman, and despite what the haters might say, MOS was a huge success in theaters and on home video. WB, Marvel and Fox have all upped their game and we have less than 35 days till Batman v Superman hits theaters. All will be resolved then.

Spectacular Member

I know Deadpool is a Fox film but this movie was released at a good time for Marvel in general. Deadpool opens a month before BvS, has a huge opening weekend, and is getting great reviews. He's a comedic ultra violent hero that sometimes pokes fun at the superhero genre and the DC movies have been criticized for being too serious. The movie has been called "ground breaking" and "brilliant". So the pressure is on BvS to be amazing because the opening act was apparently fantastic. Superman's popularity in general has been waning for years while Deadpool is the most popular character in comics. He really is the anti-Superman. I hope people don't start viewing this as the new ultra cool modern hero vs the old "boring" Boy Scout.
    I think it's time for Kingdom Come 2.
    More tedious pessimism. Enough already. And Deadpool is most certainly not the most popular character in comics.