Page 501 of 1875 FirstFirst ... 40145149149749849950050150250350450551155160110011501 ... LastLast
Results 7,501 to 7,515 of 28116

Quote Originally Posted by Jeevanjacobjohn View Post
    And Darkseid.

Besides, let's not act like Bruce had a strict no killing policy in the other movies. It's so and so (Of course, if Bruce were to use guns in the upcoming movies, it will be more 'direct').

In any case, I think when it comes to superhuman threats (especially the bigger ones), Bruce should rely on guns - if he doesn't want to die
    That's one reason why I have always had a problem with the live-action Batman movies, Batman shouldn't kill. Sadly the worst Batman movie has been the only one to keep Batman's code.

Also why would Bruce use guns? They wouldn't really do anything against superhuman threats
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

I don't even think that gun is for ordinary crooks. Based on trailer 2, he uses that while fighting Doomsday. They've also already reported that Batman does not kill. People needa chill

Quote Originally Posted by Baggie_Saiyan View Post
    It's just concept art. You are getting so worked up over something so trivial. Have you personally seen Batman shooting enemies with a machine gun in any footage? No he's simply holding one in a concept art pic.

Also people who have seen the film have compared it to The Dark Knight. Sooooo.
    What concept art for Batman should show him with bullets draped over his shoulders like he's rambo?
    I don't have an issue with Batman killing since he's done it in all of his movies at this point but him using guns just seems gimmicky not necessarily warrented

Quote Originally Posted by The Kid View Post
    I don't even think that gun is for ordinary crooks. Based on trailer 2, he uses that while fighting Doomsday. They've also already reported that Batman does not kill. People needa chill
    first trailer we see him and alfred killing people in the batwing

Quote Originally Posted by Nite-Wing View Post
    What concept art for Batman should show him with bullets draped over his shoulders like he's rambo?
    I don't have an issue with Batman killing since he's done it in all of his movies at this point but him using guns just seems gimmicky not necessarily warrented

first trailer we see him and alfred killing people in the batwing
    you sure? I mean it could easily be a situation where he isn't shooting people. Like in The Dark Knight where he shoots a bunch of cars in a parking lot with his Batpod

The good news is, those of you who are overreacting won't actually go & see this, right? So we'll all be spared the usual rhetoric from the guys who already want this to fail, right?

Right?

If concept art pisses you off so much, then simply don't go to the movie. Boom, done.
    "Darkseid...always hated music..."

Every post I make, it should be assumed by the reader that the following statement is attached: "It's all subjective. What works for me doesn't necessarily work for you, and vice versa, and that's ok. You may have a different opinion on it, but this is mine. That's the wonderful thing about being a comics fan, it's all subjective."

Quote Originally Posted by The Kid View Post
    you sure? I mean it could easily be a situation where he isn't shooting people. Like in The Dark Knight where he shoots a bunch of cars in a parking lot with his Batpod
    Yeah, nobody's dying in any of the trailers.
    "Darkseid...always hated music..."

Every post I make, it should be assumed by the reader that the following statement is attached: "It's all subjective. What works for me doesn't necessarily work for you, and vice versa, and that's ok. You may have a different opinion on it, but this is mine. That's the wonderful thing about being a comics fan, it's all subjective."

Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Kent View Post
    Yeah, nobody's dying in any of the trailers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    The real killer in BvS is Alfred. He likes to blow up people when he remotely controls the batwing.

The guns don't concern me too much. I believe this has the potential to give us the best Batman on the big screen that we have seen so far.
    Last edited by Pohzee; 03-13-2016 at 05:11 PM.

DC Extended Universe Thread (DCEU)

That's how it starts. The fever. The rage. The feeling of powerlessness. That turns good men....Cruel - Alfred.

This may be the only thing that I do that matters - Bruce.

Stay down, if I wanted it, you would be dead already - Clark.

where they filmed that one movie and half of that other one

To be honest, I find that Affleck blowing up a bunch of guys in cars really isn't too different from the times Keaton blew up an entire factory filled with the Joker's guys and blew up one of Penguin's goons with a stick of dynamite. (He set someone on fire with the Batmobile a well , but I suppose you could make the argument that that guy ran offscreen to the police hospital in time) Or the times Bale blew up Ra's al Ghul's monastery filled with his guys and blew up Talia's truck. (I think there's the possibility that he may have killed the driver of Joker's truck when he flipped it over in TDK, but since we don't see an explicit death from wounds like Talia I suppose this one counts as YMMV regarding the kill)

Maybe the brutality of Affleck's Batman and his seeming disregard for collateral actually serves a story reason, maybe as an indicator of how he's losing control of himself due to his disillusionment.
    Last edited by Hilden B. Lade; 03-13-2016 at 05:28 PM.

And here I thought batman didn't kill. THE CAPED KILLER, THE DARK MURDERER. >_>

I am ok with Superman and Batman breaking some eggs to save the planet.

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

I have to admit, with all the hooplah Batman's made about his ONE RULE for years, to the point of being insufferable, there is something oddly refreshing about watching Keaton blow up clowns and not give a f***.

I don't think Batfleck will kill, but even if he does, I think we should have all gotten used to it by now considering previous portrayals. Not to mention the Golden Age comics, where both and and Superman were a lot less callous.

Quote Originally Posted by SiegePerilous02 View Post
    I have to admit, with all the hooplah Batman's made about his ONE RULE for years, to the point of being insufferable, there is something oddly refreshing about watching Keaton blow up clowns and not give a f***.

I don't think Batfleck will kill, but even if he does, I think we should have all gotten used to it by now considering previous portrayals. Not to mention the Golden Age comics, where both and and Superman were a lot less callous.
    Then why is Superman under heavy fire because of it?

Astonishing Member

I alr got my tickets for 24/03/2016. IMAX 3D.
    Can't wait!!!!!

Extraordinary Member Lightning Rider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SiegePerilous02 View Post

Only problem is when he doesn't try to then kill the Joker or something.